Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 13 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:16 am

Their combat was just as fast, if not faster than the last spar that Xuan witnessed. The last spar...Thst right! She lookedbover at Junko and went over to her. "H-Hey uh, you okay? Um...Got any advice for me before I go and spar?" Xuan said with a half-nervous and half-joking chuckle.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:11 am

Junko would look to Xuan who looked obviously nervous while trying to play it off. She smiled as she put one arm over her new sister's shoulder and said, "Like I said, do what you do best back at the guild and don't give up no matter what. And Mom will still be proud of you no matter what."

Meanwhile, it wouldn't be long before Mrs. Schultz got Hiro grounded and trapped in an Achilles leg hold. In addition to that, she would add some more toe twisting to that trapped leg, making Hiro groan and squeal in pain. But just like Junko, she wouldn't give up yet and started to pull her free leg in to start kicking at her mother to try and make her let go.

Mrs. Schultz released Hiro's leg right away before they both went for several more strikes and blocks. After one more kick from Hiro, the mother would clap her hands together and say, "OK, that's enough." And both mother and daughter stopped and bowed to each other in respect. Then, Hiro would smile as she ran over to Mrs. Schultz and hugged her. the mother would say, "Oh, Hiro, my big girl. At this rate, you'll soon surpass me."

Hiro blushed as she said, "Aww, thanks, Mom." And with that, she would return to her seat alongside her sisters.

Now, it has come down to one more daughter. With her hands behind her back in an authoritative position, the mother would say, "Alright, Xuan, now it's your turn."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:16 am

Xuan had to make air now that she didnt get caught in one of those leg locs or get her fet anywhere near her mother's hands. Xuan watched as they ended the spar and she was called up next to favorite her mother. After all, it was just a spar. Neither of them would get too hurt, would they?

Xuan would step onto the mat and favorite her mother to bow to her. Once they started, she would quickly move to try and sweet her mother's legs.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:24 am

When Xuan performed a leg sweep, Mrs. Schultz would grunt as she tripped and fell on the mat. But she managed to recover quickly and tried to jump up into a rising uppercut. This attack was risky, but it can definitely catch the opponent by surprise.

Hiro and Junko both watched closely as they were interested to see how the Guild's training would fare against their mother's.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:29 am

Xuan would be able to see that uppercut coming since it came from down on the floor. Although it just gave her barely enough time to react. And that would end up in a mistake. While Xuan would throw a palm strike at her mother's fist to direct it away, she would almost mindlessly throw a side kick, not meaning to do so.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:44 am

Mrs. Schultz would be quite impressed with how Xuan managed to deflect her fist with a palm strike. Then, the side kick would be coming her way and she would try to block it before catching it under her arm. If this worked, she would make Xuan hop around a bit before throwing her down to the side. There was no ring out here, so the mother would follow her daughter rand waited for her stand up again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:42 am

She groans. Xuan was lay in there, having to jump around screwed up her balance and her mother took advantage of it. She got on her hands and knees and looks up at her mother. She makes an attempt to grab her legs and bring her to the ground with her.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:35 am

Mrs. Schultz kept watch on Xuan as she was getting on her hands and knees. When Xuan suddenly gone forward to grab at the legs, the mother did fall on her back to the mat. But before her daughter could do anything else, Mrs. Schultz would try to kick out her legs rapidly to get Xuan away fast. If she could do so, she would try to tackle her daughter by the legs and take her down herself.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:06 am

Xuan's self-declaration of not using her legs so much in this spar was casted out the window when she was tackled hard by her mother. She wrapped her legs around her mother's waist and tries to squeeze her body in a scissor.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:37 pm

"NNGH!!!" Mrs. Schultz groaned through her teeth as Xuan started to wrap her legs around her waist and squeeze her in a body scissors hold. She could feel that Xuan's training in the Thieves Guild was really coming through and she must have had great training focusing on the legs. But the mother did know a way to reverse her position and it might just work in this case.

Mrs. Schultz would try to rise up a little and turn around to get Xuan on her stomach, hopefully to make her release her body scissors. If this worked, the mother would get those legs under her armpits and pull on them while sitting on her back for a Boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next