Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 11 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:24 am

Xuan liked that she was simultaneously finding out more about her family's past as her mom was reliving it all again with both her daughters and her new one daughter. Their mother would soon come back and ask if they were ready to go. "Y-Yeah. Let's get going. "

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:25 am

With a nod of her head, Mrs. Schultz and her daughter's went over to the cashier to pay for their new belongings. Aside from the other two customers in front of them, Junko would be first, Hiro would be second, Xuan would be third, and their mother would be last. When it was Junko's turn, she would hand the cashier the new pants and paid the amount needed. The same would be done for Hiro and her new hat that looked similar to that of the roaring 20s.

Xuan would soon be next and then Mrs. Schultz last. The new clothes were put in plastic bags and each family member held their own to keep it secure.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:21 am

Xuan would wait patiently in line until she was up to pay. She handed the money to pay for her new vest and as soon as the tags were gaken off from it, Xuan would put it on over her normal attire. She, and her sisters, would wait for their mother.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Mrs. Schultz would come in with her bags in hand as she met with her daughters who were already close to the door. She would see Xuan putting on her vest for the first time ever and she smiled with great pride. Kissing her adopted girl on the head, she would say, "Whatever you wear, you still look beautiful."

The four women all walked out and headed down the sidewalk again. If Xuan asks what they're going to do next, Junko simply answered, "We have one more place to visit and this one is very dear to us too."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:57 am

Xuan smiles at her mother's kind words. And before she could even ask what was to happen next, she was told so. They were going to kne more place that had a spot not only in their mother's heart by to Junko and Hiro as well...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:03 am

Both Junko and Hiro would lead their mother and new sister down one block until they reached a rather large building. The sign said "The Iron Fist Gym" and the inside of it says it all. There were barbels, jump ropes, a ring used for boxing or wrestling, and stations pertaining to work a different muscle and part of the body. Junko would look to her mother and asked, "Do you remember what this place is, Mama?"

Mrs. Schultz looked inside for herself and said, "Oh...Oh, yes, I do! This was the gym where your father and I practiced our martial arts!"

Hiro smiled brightly as she said, "Come on! Let's get in already!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:29 am

It seems that they last destination was a gym. Xuan didnt think it was one until she read the sign. She wondered what exact significant place this held in their hearts until she hears that thos is where they trained. All of them...

Including Ithaca their late father. She smiles and walks into the gym with them.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:26 am

The four would walk inside the gym and they could see that the interior was huge and filled with people working out. Some were lifting weights, some stretched on exercise balls, some worked their arms and legs at different stations, and others were practicing their boxing at the ring. Junko lead her mother and sisters down the hall where there were doors at the left and right, including the bathrooms and locker rooms. She went to the first one on the left and grabbed the handle.

"Is everyone ready? Here we go!" When Junko opened the door, it would reveal what looked like to be a karate practice area. This must be the very place where the family trained their martial skill set.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Xuan would look around as they briskly walk through the gym. She didnt have too much time to do so, as it seemed that they were going somewhere specific in the gym. And so they were. Somewhere a bit more private than the gym. It was a single room with mats.

"Whats this place?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Junko would simply reply to Xuan, "This is the area where we used to train our martial skills after school. The family would get together and we would practice stances, punches, kicks, and tricky maneuvers to get out of tough situations."

Hiro would look around and said, "I remember starting out here as a white belt and then moved my way up the ranks as time went on. It was great to know we could be prepared for the future."

Mrs. Schultz nodded and then added, "Indeed, I even have the belts you girls earned back at home. It's too bad you are too big to fit in your old karate uniforms. Oh! But there are some adult-sized uniforms at the corner over there."

Indeed, there were spare uniforms at one corner and it gave Junko the signal. "Hey, Mom, are you up for a little spar? I'd like to make up for lost time."

Mrs. Schultz smiled as she said, "Are you sure? Although, I'm getting older, I haven't forgotten some of the methods I've taught you that were quite tricky."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next