Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:38 am

Xuan remains quiet as they walked into the place. She looks around the restaurant, at the peach walls. Her sisters seemed excited, though they showed it in different ways. And their mother...Their mother was so moved, brought to tears by the memories.

She sat at the table, picking up the menu. Good thing she was able to read Japanese...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:15 am

The women all took their time to see what they wanted to eat for today. The server then came in to ask what would they like to drink. Hiro chose a 7-Up, Junko chose a diet coke, and Mrs. Schultz chose a Pepsi. Then they turned to Xuan to see what she wants. Once the drink order is complete, they'll have time to look over their menus some more before ordering their meal.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:25 am

Something ugly would nearly rear its head that morning. Xuan was a drinker, but a quite one. She didn't like to drunk in public, but did so in the morning. She was about to order alcohol, but clears her throat a bit. "A sco--Mhm, a water is fine for me thank you."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

For My Mother - Page 3 Empty For My Mother

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:54 pm

"Hmm? What did you say, Xuan?" asked Mrs. Schultz as she heard her adopted daughter say something, but was replaced with "water". But nevertheless, the drink order was taken and the waitress would head over to the expediter station to place it there. This gives the girls more time to order.

"Isn't this exciting, Xuan?" asked Hiro. "We're gonna have such a fun day today! We're gonna do all of our favorite things that we did with our Mom in the past. And having Junko finally here makes it even more special!"

"Keep in mind, sis, that this is all for Mom," Junko corrected with a smile.

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong name)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:20 pm

She didnt wan to say what she was about to order. "Oh um, it was nothing mother. Hehehe..." Xuan gives a snall smile to her mother before burring her head back into the menu to look at just what she wanted to eat. "I-I guess it is going to be a fun day. Im not to sure what else will be in store. But Im sure mom will love it!" She looks between her sisters and mother while talking, putting the menu down.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:09 pm

The sisters smiled and giggled with each other as they couldn't wait to continue their special day with their mother. In turn, Mrs. Schultz couldn't wait to have some time off with her dear girls. Soon, the server came back with their drink order: Junko with her diet coke, Hiro with her 7-Up, Mrs. Schultz with her Pepsi, and Xuan with her water. As they each got straws, they thanked the server before the server asked if they are ready to place their order in.

Mrs. Schultz would nod her head before saying, "I would like to have your special beef ramen with shiitake mushrooms and broccoli." This was the first thing that she and her husband ordered to begin their date and it was their absolute favorite since then. Hiro would join her mother in saying she wanted a bowl of that too.

Junko then said, "I'll have your Korean BBQ ribs and one fried sunny side up egg." This latest addition to the menu also included a small portion of steamed rice and some pickled vegetables to cleanse the palate.

"Now, what do you want, Xuan?" Hiro asked.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:00 am

Xuan hadn't really looked over the menu as much as she looked at her family. They were an odd bunch, to her at least. Her sisters were much more girly than she remembered preiviously. Xuan was much more quiet than them. She thinks about it briefly. "Um, the same as my mother is having. It sounds good."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:27 am

Now that the order is complete, the women would hand their menus back to the server so she can give the order to the expediter. While waiting, they would prepare themselves to eat by unwrapping their utensils from their linen napkins, setting them aside, and placing the linens on their laps to protect their clothes from any spills. Mrs. Schultz would take a few sips of her drink before sinking a little in her seat, taking in all that she is seeing before her. She would say, "Girls, I'm very grateful that you chose this place for us."

Junko smiled as she said to her, "It's all for you, Mom. To start Mother's Day right."

Hiro nodded and added, "I'm excited to try your favorite dish when you first dated Dad. It might become a new tradition for me too."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:29 am

Her mother was happy with the choice that Hiro and Junko made. To make the older woman happy and reminisce about her husband and her past. Xuan hands yer menu to the waitress, smiling. As she walks away, Xuan could be seen glancing. She was looking the young waitress up and down discretely.

"Y-Yes. It will be nice to try it." Xuan says, snapping her attention back to the table.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:48 am

Junko would then ask if she can be excused to the restroom, saying that she should wash her hands before the food arrives. Hiro would second that notion and the mother would accept that request. They then asked Xuan if she would like to come with them to clean themselves up. After all, cleanliness is next to godliness.

If the three went and were in the bathroom, the three can relieve themselves for a moment before washing their hands. While in their though, Junko wanted to have a little talk with Xuan.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next