Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:06 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 12:28 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:01 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

2 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 11 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 10, 2015 7:50 am

Jean's Dream

With the assist from David, Jean was able to reapply the dragon sleeper without any trouble. Between Jean's hold and David's assault on Haru's abs, Haru had a hard time defending himself against them both. He began to weaken, arms grasping at Jean but sliding away. Jean wrenched the hold tight again, pushing Haru closer and closer to being knocked out. Looking up at David with a grin, he was confused to find that David was now looking at him with a predatory grin. All of a sudden the environment changed and he switched places with Haru, so that now he was the one applying a sleeper hold to Jean.

Jean reached out to David for help, but David rammed a fist into his abs like nothing had changed. Jean coughed with each punch and Haru's arms gripped tighter each time, cutting off every little bit of slack Jean made. His eyelids became heavy and the world began to blacken, but just as he was about to get knocked out by Haru and David, Jean woke up as well. He took a deep breath in but lie still and otherwise quiet, not wanting to wake David again with his sex dreams. Again he was woken with a painfully hard erection, and many confusing thoughts to consider. Not wanting to try to sleep again after dreams like that, Jean reached down and began to touch himself, biting back a moan.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 11 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 10, 2015 8:03 am

Dave, still awake, looked over at Jean, "Trouble sleeping?" he asked.

Since it was already morning, he had given up on getting more sleep, but still lay next to his boyfriend as he slept. The blush had finally left his face, and he was hesitant to share his own sex dream experience with his lover.

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 11 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 10, 2015 8:09 am

Jean's eyes went wide when David suddenly spoke up, alerting him that he was awake. Jean slowly removed his hand from his boxers and turned to face David, his face still slightly red. "Yeah, strange dreams...did you sleep well?" Jean yawned. The images of Haru and David suddenly turning on him burned bright in his mind as he looked at David's face. Why he had dreamt that he had no idea, but it had been terribly erotic.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 10, 2015 8:13 am

Dave's face flushed a bit as he lay there. He was afraid to tell Jean about his dream, cause he might think it was weird and push Dave away. Better to not talk about it right now.

"You could say that." he answered with a smile, taking his hand, "Well according to match rules, you are free to leave, unless of course you wish to stay. The choice is entirely up to you."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 10, 2015 8:30 am

Jean looked at the hand that David had, and laced his fingers with David's. "David Blake, are you trying to kick me out after a one-night stand?" Jean joked, rolling over to sit atop David's stomach with his arms folded over his chest. He had forgotten about his boner that would be extremely obvious now. Glancing down he noticed that his grey boxers were bulging out and he became embarrassed, rolling back over to his side of the bed.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 10, 2015 8:34 am

Dave smirked, "No Jean, I just had to say it. The rules and all that."

He smirked when he noticed Jean's erection, "Had good dreams did we? Unless talking to me gets you hard."

He let out a chuckle and sat up, looking over at Jean with an amused expression.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 10, 2015 10:23 am

"Don't flatter yourself" Jean grumbled, grabbing his phone from the bedside and descending beneath the covers. He unlocked the title screen and accessed his mail, flipping through the messages. One from his manager, stating that it would take a few weeks to process and edit the recording of their handcuff match before it could be sold and distributed. Another was a pay stub from the AFW, stating a specified balance had been wired to his account.

Jean sighed as he looked at the numbers. Your salary was determined by seniority and popularity, and he didn't have a lot of either right now. Hopefully the handcuff match would change things, stir up people with that kind of fetish imagination. Any fans were good fans in his book right now.

Reaching up to his forehead, he noticed that the swelling had gone down on the bruise on his forehead since last night, but now it was likely to be an ugly shade of blue, yellow, and purple for a week or so.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Dave placed a hand on his shoulder, "Is everything ok?"

He lay under the covers as Jean looked through his phone, waiting for him to be done. He had already checked his phone before Jean woke up. His manager had said that by the time this handcuff match came out, that, in addition to his fantastic debut, was starting t get him noticed by the fans. Good news for him. While he was still a rookie in AFW's eyes, he was at least making a good impression on people.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Jean was annoyed with David, the dream one not the real one, so he didn't answer lest he say something he regretted. He was also frustrated at himself, remembering every controversial thought he had about Haru and David.

"Still a bit sore, that's all" Jean lied, sighing to himself. Without warning Jean did a 180 and climbed atop David again, pressing their lips together roughly and tightly to see what he felt. It still made his heart skip a beat to kiss David, so what has that dream been all avout?

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 10, 2015 6:50 pm

Dave's eyes widened when Jean forced him down to the bed, kissing him forcefully, but shut his eyes after a few moments. When he and Jean were kissing, Dave felt lighter than air. He felt this warm feeling expand in his chest and seemed to come from his core. It was a pleasant heat, not like the burning fire he had last night.

"I take it that was my good morning kiss?" he asked, his cheeks tinged red with a blush after their lips parted.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next