Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

2 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 17 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 17, 2015 7:14 am

Dave's eyes widened as Jean exploded inside him. He did his best to swallow as much cum as he could, before pulling Jean out of his mouth with a pop. Moving up to snuggle close to him, he sighed into Jean's chest.

"Did you like your surprise?" he asked with a smile.

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 17 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 17 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 17, 2015 7:25 am

Jean was surprised to find that David had kept going and swallowed his load instead of backing off and letting him cum everywhere else. Having David snuggle up to his chest afterwards made him blush madly, and he hid his face behind his arms. "It was amazing" he admitted, peeking between his arms to look at David. He didn't know how he could stay mad at him after a gift like that, it would be just cruel not to.

"I love you too" Jean finally said, and pulled David up closer so that he could give a kiss, noticing a strange taste on his lips. He blushed even harder when he realized that it was him tasting himself. How embarrassing.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Dave chuckled, loving how cute Jean looked when he was embarrassed, trying to hide himself behind his arms.

"You look cute when you are all flustered like that." he smiled kissing him once more, "Is there anything you had in mind to do? I'm yours."

Tightening his grip around Jean's waist, he buried his face in Jean's chest, breathing in that strange mixture of sweat and leftover cum, and it turned him on, as his still hard dick was brushing against his lover's leg.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 18, 2015 2:07 am

"Yeah" Jean spoke softly, gradually coming out from his hiding place to look at David resting on his chest. He could feel David's hard-on still undealt with and poking him in the leg. Now that couldn't stand now could it?

"I want you to turn and strip for me" Jean told him, sitting up on his elbows. When David got up and turned around, Jean waited for the exact moment that David slipped his pants down before he sprung up. Pressing his chest tight into David's back, Jeans hands quickly ran up David's sides and under his arms, interlocking behind his neck as Jean locked on a full nelson. This particular usage of the hold was not painful but moreso designed to keep David's arms out of use.

He tugged David backwards so that they fell onto the bed with David on top of him. Jean's dick quickly hardened again now that it was caught between David's cheeks, and he groaned as he jerked his hips upward to tease David. But oh no, Jean wasn't done there! Jean spread his legs so that David was between them and then brought his legs up like he was going to add a bodyscissors to the mix. Instead, Jean's flexibility allowed him to start teasing David's dick with his feet, while the nelson pushed his head forward and made him watch. "You've been naughty David, this is your punishment" Jean told him, dragging his big toe down slowly along the length of his shaft. Jean worked at randomized speeds, sometimes stroking quickly and othertimes using long and slow movements to torment David and continue to edge him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 18, 2015 2:19 am

Dave smiled as he stripped for Jean, aiming to give him a show, when Jean pounced on him, quickly trapping him in a full nelson. Dave struggled but ultimately was unable to break the hold. He felt Jean tug him backwards, where he felt his lover's hardened dick teasing his entrance, causing Dave to shudder.

When Jean brought his feet around, Dave's eyes widened, thinking that Jean was going to knock him out for revenge for the sleeper Dave pulled on him. What he did not expect, was for Jean's feet to start teasing his length, and thanks to the full nelson, Dave watched as Jean's feet worked their magic. Strangely he was turned on by this, not even trying to fight back, with his arms relaxing in Jean's grip.

Dave moaned as he was teased by Jean's alternating speed. This new trend of using wrestling moves for sex was new to him...but he was starting to like it.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 18, 2015 2:31 am

Jean lightened the amount of pressure he was applying in the hold when David gave in and let him work, so as to avoid giving him a sore neck afterwards. He began to whisper dirty things into David's ear, inbetween kisses and soft bites. Jean began to roll his hips upwards in a slow rhythmic pattern, unsure which of them was being driven more crazy by the current position.

Jean switched tactics yet again and used both feet at once, stroking David quickly and with powerful strokes to build his climax quickly. "You're gonna cum for me, babe" he said in a gruff voice, like it was an order rather than a statement.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 18, 2015 2:49 am

Dave leaned against Jean's chest when he felt the hold soften up, moaning sexually as he felt Jean double treatment. He continued to grind his body against his lover's, feeling a warm feeling expand through his body.

He felt Jean's breath on his ear as Jean whispered, "You're gonna cum for me, babe"

Dave looked into his eyes and nodded, slowly, perfectly willing to be submissive in this case, "Make me cum Jean....." he moaned in a sexy voice, as he felt his body nearing his limit.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 18, 2015 3:04 am

"With pleasure" Jean half-joked, grunting in satisfaction as David began to grind down on him in return. Now they were both pushing each other towards climax, though Jean was determined to get David off before that happened. He took David's dick between his toes and squeezed as he stroked, while the sole of his other foot rubbed across the sensitive head.

"You can't hold out much longer, you're gonna cum like a rocket" Jean said again in a deeper, husky voice. He turned the full nelson into a half nelson and used the free hand to play with David's nipple as he tried to push him over the edge.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 18, 2015 3:07 am

Dave moaned loudly as he suddenly felt his climax approaching. He arched his back as he came, with his seed exploding over his abs and body. Once he was done, he collapsed against Jean's body, breathing heavily as he attempted to turn and give Jean a deep kiss, one not fueled by lust, but by caring and genuine love.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 18, 2015 3:42 am

Jean set his feet aside as David rode out his orgasm, spilling cum all over his abs and body and some on the sheets as well. When David turned to kiss him, it was a different kind of kiss, a slow one they might share during a silent moment where they were just content to look at each other; and Jean definitely liked it.

"I'd say we're almost even now" Jean grinned, poking David's nose lightly with his finger as he now wrapped his legs around David's hips to keep them pressed together. So far this had been the best sex he'd ever had with David, hell maybe the best he'd ever had, though that honor still belonged to the threesome he'd had back in college.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next