Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

2 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 12 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 10, 2015 5:19 pm

"You could say that" Jean said breathlessly, rolling away to the side of the bed and to his feet. He yawned and ran a hand through his hair as he headed for the bathroom to splash some water on his face. He smiled at his reflection in the mirror, his hair was crazy messed up but it had that just woke up boyband look. If only styling his hair was that easy normally.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 12 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 10, 2015 6:35 pm

Dave chuckled as Jean rolled off and went into the bathroom, while he went to pick out what he was gonna wear.

"Hmmmmmm, Batman, Superman,Thor, Cap....aha!" Dave said, pulling out a bright red t shirt with the Flash insignia on it. Pulling out a pair of shorts, he set about getting dressed while he waited, his closet remaining partially open, showing his Captain America cosplay hidden in the back.

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 12 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 11, 2015 12:25 am

Jean returned to the bedroom to collect his discarded ring clothes from the floor and stuff them into his bag. Pulling out a new pair of jeans, he slipped them on and went looking for Dave.

He found him browsing through his closet, picking from the many many stylized comic book shirts. Jean was actually sorta amazed at David's dedication, clearly a lot of time and money went into it. However his eyes settled on the Captain America costume in the back. "And what's this I spy? Fancy yourself a superhero sometimes?" Jean grinned, sliding past David and inspecting the costume closer. It looked pretty well made as well, there was a lot of attention to materials and detail. That Chris Evans certainly was a heart stopper on screen when he wore it, but now he was wondering what Dave looked like with it on.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 11, 2015 12:30 am

Dave jumped when Jean spoke and slid past him, but his face went beet red when Jean spotted the costume.

"Oh that!" he laughed nervously, trying to push it out of sight, "Just a little side project I've been working on. No big deal."

Ok this was REAL embarrassing. It was one thing to be a comic fan, but cosplay took it to a whole other level of fandom. True he had heard about cosplay matches in AFW, and brought it for that sole purpose, but Jean inspecting it made him 10 different kinds of nervous.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 11, 2015 2:58 am

Jean could tell that he had embarrassed David by finding the costume, he tried to shuffle it away almost immediately. His guilt was almost immediate as well, he hadn't meant to make fun of him for it, which was probably the usual reaction. Jean wanted David to feel like he could share his interests with him, he shouldn't be ashamed of something be loved.

Jean snatched the costume from David and moved to stand in front of the mirror. He held the cosplay up in front of himself, imagining what it would look like if he tried it on. "I think its cool, did you make it yourself?" he asked.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 11, 2015 3:07 am

"Uhhhhh yeah. Took a few weeks to gather the material. Also had to watch Winter Soldier about 50 times just so I got all the details right. The fabric breathes well, and fits like a glove." he answered, before hesitantly reaching into the back of the closet and pulling out the metal shield.

"Got this commissioned from a metalworker back home. Might not be able to stop bullets but it get's you noticed if you go to a convention." he said with a sheepish smile, a little relieved he wasn't being made fun of right off the bat.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 11, 2015 3:19 am

"That movie was pretty awesome, so it couldn't have been all that bad right?" Jean asked, looking from the cosplay to David. Fit like a glove eh? He now started imagining David with it on, how dashing he'd likely look.

Jean was even more surprised when David pulled out a replica of the shield. He reached out to touch the cool metal, running his fingers along the edges. [i]"Youre full of surprises, David"[/color] he smiled.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 11, 2015 3:23 am

"It was. I only wish he kept this suit on for the rest of the movie." Dave said with a shrug, "No offense to the World War 2 suit, but I like the streamlined stealth suit a bit more."

When Jean spoke next, Dave's eyes widened, "So you don't think this is....too geeky?" he asked. Jean was taking this surprisingly well. Better than the responses he had previously gotten when people caught a glimpse of the suit.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 11, 2015 3:59 am

"I know what you mean, that man is sex on legs" Jean joked, pretending to faint in awe of the memory. He handed the cosplay back to David so he could put it away properly.

Jean wasn't exactly sure how to answer what David was asking him. It probably wouldn't be something Jean would ever do on his own, but if David liked it then he figured he should give it a chance. "Maybe. But you forget I'm dating you, I'm clearly into geeky." he shrugged, putting his hands in the back pockets of his jeans. "Say David, would you help me if I said I wanted to make one for myself, would you help me?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 11, 2015 4:06 am

Dave raised an eyebrow, "If your asking me to make you a Winter Soldier outfit, you do realize we'll have to cut the arm off for a metal one right?" he asked with a dead serious expression, trying hard not to hold in a laugh, but it was all in vain and he burst out laughing.

"Kidding! Only kidding! Of course I would help you! Seriously, the places here in Japan have amazing materials for making costumes!"

He was glad Jean was accepting him for who he was. Before he got into fighting, the beatings from the bullies were the worst, after every session, they would mock him, asking things like: "Where's Captain America now loser? Oh yeah, he ain't real, and he ain't gonna save a wimp like you!"

The memories caused him to frown slightly but he pushed the thoughts away, instead focusing on Jean, "Any costume you felt partial to?" he asked, setting the suit on the bed.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next