Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko - Page 3 Empty Re: Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2015 2:15 am

Okami was slowly drifting away in bliss, more and more with each new second, Miko just happily rocking him back and forth as he was so easily lulled around, having no strenght left to resist.
As with a last, playfully cruel little game, the boy could even feel a gentle breeze caress his hair, as Miko was tauntingly letting him just feel that air that he so desperately was trying to inhale, in vain.

Less and lesser aware of Miko's teasing cooings and promises of further, kinky play, Okami would finally pass out, entrusting himself to the blissful embrace of her bosoms and the endless, gentle rocking hypnotizing him into deeper sleep.
With a cute muffled sigh, his breathing went shallow and Okami wold lay all nice and limp underneath her.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko - Page 3 Empty Re: Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 09, 2015 5:22 am

Miko would feel Okami finally go limp beneath her and her smile widened. "Looks like the first fall goes to me, my little plaything." Miko would say as she would sit up and look down at her opponent. "Hmmm, i don't think it is fair that i am naked and you are not. So, every fall i am going to remove a piece of clothing from you." Miko would say as she leaned down to start taking off Okami's shirt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Obviously, Okami was not in conditions to deny Miko's playful fun as she started to strip the defeated boy of his first piece of clothings, thus revealing his slim young body, complimented by nicely trained abs, developed pecs and toned shoulders leading to equally well shaped arms.

"Uhmmm....", Okami would moan just faintly, starting to slowly come back from his peaceful slumber by the sensation soft hands touching his naked skin. "mmmn...what..?? gasp... h-hey!", the boy would stutter with a priceless embarassed face once he finally came to his senses and realized that his shirt was gone.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Miko was holding Okami's shirt in front of her as Okami began to wake up. "Looks like this is mine now." Miko said before tossing the shirt off of the bed. "I hope you are ready to lose your pants next." Miko said as she began to crawl around the bed, circling Miko. "I also hope you are ready for another session between my breasts. I love the feeling of your cute face in between there." Miko said as she would wait for Okami to be ready for the next round.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2015 11:25 pm

"uhh.... m-my face loves the embrace of your breasts too...n-no..!!! I mean... I'm goin to defeat you!", Okami would say, finally snapping himself out ffrom the sweetly intoxicating seductions of those dangerous bosoms... well or at least trying.

"Alright... h-here I come!" With that, Okami would roll up into a kneeling ready-stance. Maybe, since he would better try and not get trapped soon again by those tricky, smothering melons of hers, the best thing to do might be an attack to the lower parts of her body, Okami thought to himself... resolving to lunge down forward as he tried to grab Miko's ankle in the grip of his hands.
Was it going to be really a good idea?

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Miko would feel Okami grab her ankle. "Oh, are you actually going to fight back?" Miko said as she would pull her ankle away from Okami hoping that such a quick action would pull Okami forward and put his head closer to her crotch. "I am going to have to punish you for trying to be so aggressive. Also i want to see more of your naked body." Miko said with a giggle as she enacted her plan.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 pm

"Hah... I got youunghff...!!". Before he could even finish his little triumphant speech, Okami was pulled close by Miko's sudden pulling her grappled leg to herself.

Falling forward into the fluffy bed, Okami tried to roll away as soon as possible... but coming at such close distance with Miko's private parts could not miss to distract him, making the boy all hot and bothered as he finally resolved to move away.

But, it was very possible that his hesitation could allow Miko to prevent him from taking distance instead.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 10, 2015 12:06 am

Miko smiled as Okami landed near her crotch. "Mmmm, seeing a hot boy like you between my legs has got me all hot and bothered. Why don't you take a look." Miko would say as she would grab Okami's hair to hold him in place as she would slowly inch her crotch towards Okami's face. "I didn't know you had such a muscled body, my dear Okami. It just makes me want to strip you more." Miko would taunt as she would try to pull Okami's face into her crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 10, 2015 12:16 am

Okami's face had to be priceless. Despite not being a virgin boy, he still was quite unexperienced, and being forcefully pulled so close to the crotch of such a beautiful and devious girl like Miko could not miss to sway his senses.

"Uhhh...", he would groan, struggling just half-heartedly as he was drawn closer by the seductive energy radiating from her crotch.
But, hearing Miko's teasing talk about stripping him more, had snapped Okami back into reality... well enough for him to try and fight back a bit at least.
"Ngrrr.... n-not going to happen", he said, trying to push Miko into an unbalanced position onto her back... face still close to her crotch... and totally oblivious of the potential "trap for silly wolves" set for him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 12, 2015 5:11 am

Miko's smile never left her lips as Okami pushed her onto her back. "Oh, you are so tough Okami." Miko would say as Miko would try to wrap her legs around Miko's head to trap his face against her crotch. "I think i am going to have to punish you for being so rough with me." Miko would say as she would reach forward to stroke Okami's hair while she slowly humped her crotch against Okami's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next