Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo - Page 9 Empty Re: Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 9:06 am

Haruka realized that her struggle was practically useless as it was, her strength fading along her consciousness. The heat between Anubis' legs and the scent were only intoxicating her further, and soon enough she limped out completely after letting out a muffled growl, her arms flopped on the sides of her head.

Aira somewhat managed to find the ropes, and she slumped forward the moment Bastet's weight was lifted off her. She panted heavily while still holding onto the ropes, her lithe form seemingly getting heavier by each passing seconds. That's not what concerned her the most at the moment, though.

Haruka's voice was fading, and that could only mean that she was already taken care of by Anubis. Which left her alone against the two goddesses. Aira didn't really want to think about it, but as she slowly picked herself up, the raven haired girl would turn her head to where her partner was just to confirm her suspicion. Much to her dismay, it turned out that she was right...

"Ugh..."

Back to top Go down

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo - Page 9 Empty Re: Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Post by Daaharu Sun May 24, 2015 11:03 pm

Haruka gave one last growl into Anubis's crotch, making the Goddess smile as she felt the puff of hot air against her nether regions, before she seemed to lose consciousness, her arms which had been struggling so hard to win her freedom flopping down to the canvas on either side of her head. Anubis was confident that Haruka was really out, but she stayed on top of the girl for a few extra seconds, just to be sure, moving her hips slowly forward and back to rub her scantily-clad crotch right up against her opponent's passed out face.

Once she was sure that Haruka was finished, Anubis would roll off and get back up onto her feet. She looked over to where Aira and Bastet had ended up, on the ropes on the far side of the ring. Bastet was on her feet, waiting for Aira to get up, and the raven-haired girl was slowly climbing to her feet as well. Anubis would walk slowly over, waiting for the girl to be standing on both feet before putting a hand on the girl's shoulder.

Bastet would put a hand on the girl's other shoulder, and the Goddesses, after glancing at each other, would try to pull Aira away from the ropes together, hoping to get her back to the center of the ring so that they could have some fun. "Come on..." Bastet would coo in Aira's ear.

"We want to play with you," Anubis would whisper in the other.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 7:45 am

Haruka wasn't moving, and Aira was now seized by both goddesses. Things surely looked grim from her side's perspective. The raven haired girl only twitched as both Anubis and Bastet placed their hands on her shoulders, not really knowing how she should react. Either one of them should be more than capable to subdue her if she resist, but should she just stay still and let them have their way?

The voices of the goddesses made her felt a shivering jolt. As she was being dragged from the ropes, towards the center of the ring, Aira would try to squirm a bit, even if it's just a half hearted effort. Part of her was curious about how the girls would "play" with her.

"L-let go of me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 26, 2015 4:47 am

With Haruka unconscious, the Goddesses had this match won. Now it was just a matter of playing with Aira, and playing hard enough with her that she would pass out from exhaustion and the Goddesses could pile her on top of her already-unconscious partner in order to finish the Dynamic Duo off and earn a hard-fought victory in this tornado tag match.

Right now, though, the Goddesses were feeling confident about their chances of victory, and their minds were focused on having some fun with the hapless, helpless Aira as long as she was awake and in their clutches. With each Goddess hanging onto one of their smaller opponent's shoulders, they pulled her to the center of the ring, just a couple of feet from where Haruka was lying, unconscious, on the mat.

"Let go of you? No, I don't think we shall..." Anubis would say, chuckling, a laugh that her sister joined in on. "We have something altogether different in mind for you."

With that preamble, Anubis would turn Aira towards her and wrap her arms around the back of the girl's black-haired head, before pulling the Japanese girl's face down and into her cleavage, smothering Aira in her breasts! As she did that, Bastet would huff and put her hands on her hips as she watched the show. "Big Sister, you're being selfish. I was going to do that to her!" she said, in an exaggeratedly pouty fashion.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 8:54 am

"H-huh...?" Aira was half wondering what the goddesses were preparing for her, although she knew that she should have been thinking about escaping their grasps instead.

That didn't seem possible at all, however, and soon enough, Anubis pulled her head and began to smother her face with those sweaty breasts! Aira let out a muffled yelp and she began to squirm around, despite not having too much left on her to struggle for too long.

"Mmhhpphmm...!"

T-this isn't that much different at all...! she protested silently, her hands trying to push Anubis away as she felt like she had enough of smothering in this match. The raven haired girl barely had enough to make the goddess bulge, though, and it wasn't too long before she started to think about how soft Anubis' breasts were, and how nice those tits felt around her head...

"Mmmmgg..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 28, 2015 10:49 pm

Anubis wrapped her arms tightly around the back of Aira's head to pull the raven-haired girl in as close as she could possibly be pulled, fitting the girl's cute features and vulnerable face snugly between her two large, tan, pillowy breasts. She felt Aira squirming and struggling, but made no move to let Aira go or shift the hold, simply chuckling and letting the heat and suffocation get to her opponent.

Bastet, meanwhile, would give another exaggerated huff as she watched her older sister smothering their opponent. Finally, the younger Goddess would make a move to grab Aira, pulling the girl away from her older sister, much to Anubis's surprise. "It's my turn to play with her now!" Bastet would insist, as she would put her hands on Aira's shoulders and spin the girl around to face her.

"You're so childish..." Anubis would say to her sister, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest.

Bastet laughed as she would position Aira and then wrap her arms around the girl's head, now pulling her into her own cleavage, burying her between her breasts in much the same way her sister just had!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 7:48 am

Aira was all of a sudden pulled from Anubis' smothering, causing her to gasp in surprise before she looked at Bastet with a somewhat puzzled and groggy expression. The short haired goddess then pulled her head to bury it between her breasts just like Anubis did, prompting poor Aira to squirm again in protest, even if her struggle was much weaker this time.

"Mmmmmgghhppph!"

Now she really looked like the goddesses' plaything, being unable to defend herself while the girls passed her around, or fighting over her to be precise. Her helplessness somewhat turned her on while her resistance gradually fading, however, the scent of Bastet's breasts mixed with Anubis' without a doubt already intoxicated her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 31, 2015 1:13 am

Bastet grinned at Aira in that second before she pulled the girl into her own bosom, burying her face between those heavenly breasts and starting a second round of smothering for the poor girl. She felt Aira starting to struggle, although the girl was hardly even putting up a fight anymore. The Goddesses could control her with very little difficulty. Haruka was obviously the Dynamic Duo's powerhouse. Aira didn't stand a chance.

"Heh heh...there we go!" Bastet would announce, as she heard Aira groaning and felt her struggling. She held Aira as tight as she could while she waited for the slightly smaller black-haired girl to run out of air.

Anubis, though, wanted her fair share of time dominating Aira, and would move in to press up against Aira from behind, grabbing at the girl's head to try to turn her around and pull her into her own cleavage again. Above Aira's head, Anubis smirked at her sister. "Let me have her again, Little Sister," Anubis would insist, as Bastet would chuckle and try to keep control of the girl as she and her sister played with their prey.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 7:08 am

Aira was on the verge of losing consciousness now that the goddesses barely gave her a time to catch her breath. She mumbled weakly into Bastet's breasts, her arms already dropped on her sides as she couldn't find her strength anymore.

Then she felt Anubis pressing herself on her back, prompting her to purr and writhe between the goddesses while they continued to play their smother game. She felt like melting, and somewhere on the back of her mind, the raven haired girl already surrendering to her fate of being her opponents' plaything...

"Mmmbbpp.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:11 am

The Goddesses were in complete control now, the only challenge posed to them by each other as they both jockeyed for control of their helpless little raven-haired ragdoll. They could feel her purring and groaning in between them as she was sandwiched by the two heavenly bodies, obviously enjoying her time spent being dominated by the jackal-eared and cat-eared beauties.

"Come on, Big Sister..." Bastet would insist plaintively, as Anubis's efforts to turn Aira around were slowly working, her breasts now pressing against one of the slightly smaller girl's cheeks as she was turned about halfway around. Meanwhile, Bastet was doing her best to keep her hold on Aira tight, her breasts squashing against the girl's other cheek.

"You've had your fun, Little Sister!" Anubis would insist with a grin. "Now it's my turn!"

"We'll see about that!" Bastet would reply with a little wicked cackle. She knew the effect that the game the two siblings were playing must be having on Aira. It was too bad they hadn't had a chance to play it with Haruka, too. Well, it was fine. In just a few seconds, Aira would be knocked out, as Bastet's breasts squashed her head from one direction and Anubis's squashed it from another, the two pairs of generous orbs spilling around the front of Aira's head to cover her face and continue to block her nose and mouth, keeping her from breathing.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next