Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo - Page 11 Empty Re: Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:41 am

Haruka was now trapped under Anubis, her arms and legs were secured by the goddess while she was pinned on her back. There's nothing she could do to topple the girl on top of her as it was, so the match was probably as good as finished. Not that this kind of outcome was unexpected.

From her point of view she had a good run, and Aira seemed to have her shares of fun herself, even if the raven haired girl might not admit it. For now, Haruka could only brace herself for what's coming, the possible double teaming from both Anubis and Bastet!

"Uhh..." she rolled her eyes, her cheeks blushed lightly while she tried to come up with a good excuse. "I'll be gooodd if you dooo...?" the brunette said in a childish manner.

Back to top Go down

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo - Page 11 Empty Re: Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:53 am

"Mm...that's not quite what I had in mind," Anubis would reply after Haruka made her childish request to be set free. The Goddess would not have released her opponent even if somehow she could be certain that the girl would be good and would not try to make any more mischief once she was released. Now that Haruka was captured and her partner was out, Anubis could have all the fun with the girl that she wanted without worrying about any distractions.

"If you wanted to convince me...you should have tried something a little more like this," the jackal deity would continue, before she would let her face drop down onto Haruka's, her lips capturing Haruka's as she would give the Japanese girl a really hot, open-mouthed kiss.

Bastet, meanwhile, had dusted herself off and gotten back up, and was moving towards her sister and their captured opponent when Anubis began to kiss Haruka. Bastet made an indignant noise as she saw what her sister was doing. "Oh, now you're being selfish, Big Sister!" she would say, as she sat down next to them on her knees, crossing her arms over her chest as she watched her sister making out with their foe.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:31 am

Haruka pouted as Anubis denied her request, although there's not much else she could do at the moment with her body trapped under the goddess. She was then caught in a surprise kiss by Anubis, prompting a muffled yelp from her lips before she eventually began to kiss back.

The brunette moaned happily, her smaller figure writhed against the goddess' as she enjoyed the kiss, their fronts rubbed against each other slightly made her even more relaxed. This was a much better way to convince either her or Anubis, without a doubt.

"Mmmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Anubis felt Haruka's muffled little moan of surprise as she was kissed, but the girl adapted quickly and soon began to kiss Anubis back. Anubis chuckled and moaned softly into Haruka's mouth, but would not move to get off of the girl despite the Japanese brunette's efforts to force her to do so. Anubis was bigger, and so she would stay on top, though she was distracted when her sister crawled over next to her and started complaining about how Anubis was hogging their opponent.

"Mmnn..." Anubis would moan, moving her leg towards her sister and trying to firmly push her away. Bastet would be backed up a couple inches, but would huff disgruntledly and grab onto her sister's leg.

"You made me share the other one...now you need to share her with me, too!" Bastet would insist. She would scoot closer to Anubis and Haruka again and bring her hands down on her sister's barely-covered butt, giving her a hard spank that made the jackal-eared Goddess yelp into Haruka's mouth. She would break her kiss and look over her shoulder at her sister.

"Be—Bastet!" Anubis would exclaim.

Bastet gave her a glim look and would then grab onto her sister's hips, lifting her and turning her to the side so that, rather than lying on top of Haruka, she was lying perpedicular to their opponent's body, though her mouth would still be in contact with Haruka's. "You take her top half, then, Big Sister, and I'll take her bottom," Bastet would say, as she would lay down on Haruka's legs, bringing her mouth down to the Japanese girl's crotch and letting out a hot breath to wash over it.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:35 am

Haruka gasped as the kiss was broken, but she was still unable to get Anubis off despite the goddess not paying attention to her. The girls' argument was amusing, but that didn't change the fact that she'd have a bigger problem if they did decide to share her. In a different perspective, it's also a delicious predicament to be in, though.

Bastet then arranged her partner so that she could have some access to Haruka as well, which pretty much sealed any hope of slipping free for the brunette. Not that she cared too much at the moment. As she felt the short haired goddess' hot breath on her crotch, Haruka purred in delight, having being quite aroused herself throughout this match.

"Mmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:25 am

Anubis rolled her eyes as Bastet actually picked her up by the hips and moved her so that they would both get part of Haruka. Anubis didn't mind it, so much, but Bastet was really beginning to toe the line tonight, as she actually went after her own sister a little bit, fighting over their opponents like buzzards fighting over carrion.

Well, to be fair, Anubis had done something sort of similar with Aira. Though Bastet had been being very, very stingy with the black-haired girl.

"You are a piece of work, Little Sister...spanking me when we still have this beautiful little creature to finish off..." Anubis would say, looking from her sister back down to Haruka. Anubis only waited a second more before she would resume her kiss with the Japanese wrestler, making it as passionate and sloppy as possible to try to overwhelm the woman.

Bastet, meanwhile, would smirk as her sister called her a piece of work. "You just get back to your kiss, Big Sister...and I'll do something similar down here." She would pull on Haruka's swimwear, trying to pull it over to the side so that it wasn't in the way. Then, Bastet would stick out her tongue and start licking at Haruka's crotch, hoping that it wouldn't take too long to make the girl cum.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:18 am

The goddesses' bickering lasted pretty short and soon enough Haruka's lips received the attention she wanted to resume. The brunette moaned into Anubis' mouth, and the rest of her body began to respond in delight as well as Bastet's tongue worked its magic on her already moist sex. She kinda needed it after all that exhausting tussling around with her opponents.

Her smaller figure writhed in pleasure under the goddesses', clearly overwhelmed by the divine beauties' treatment. If only Aira was awake to see this! Without a doubt the raven haired girl would be jealous at her, even if she wouldn't admit it out loud.

"Mmmmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:58 am

After another brief argument over the proper way the two of them could share just a single opponent during this period of undisputed Goddess domination, the two divine women got down to the business of pleasuring Haruka right over the edge into unconsciousness, as Anubis continued what she had been doing previously, making out with Haruka, practically sticking her tongue down the girl's throat as she made the kiss a French one and pushed her tongue into Haruka's mouth, and Bastet starting to go to work on Haruka's nether regions. The moaning and writhing of Haruka made it very clear to the Goddesses that what they were doing was working very well.

"Hffh hfh..." Bastet chuckled, though her mouth was now busy teasing Haruka's sex, her tongue sliding over the girl's labia, giving those lower lips something of a kiss. Her hands, meanwhile, would slide gently down Haruka's hips, almost massaging her while primarily holding her in place. The cat-eared Goddess was doing her thing slowly and steadily, wanting to build Haruka up to an intense orgasm.

Anubis, meanwhile, would moan softly into the kiss, as she would stay the course, her tongue sliding all around inside of Haruka's mouth to try to assert her dominance as the brunette writhed underneath her, seeming rather helpless right at that moment.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:11 pm

Heavenly treatment was the perfect words to describe what the goddesses were doing to Haruka, she had to admit. She felt blissful at the moment with both divine beauties asserting their dominances over her, both inside her upper and lower lips. There was no intention whatsoever from the brunette to resist, her body simply writhed happily as the stimulations built higher and higher.

"Mmmhhh...!"

Her tongue occasionally would flick back at Anubis' but for the most part the goddess' digit was in control. Down between her legs was the whole new level of ecstasy with Bastet's tongue expertly poking and brushing her inside walls. Haruka's lower half started to hump along the rhythm of the goddess' licking to help herself reaching the point beyond the edge. She consider herself to be very fortunate to be in this position.

"Hmmfff... hmmfff... mmffmhhhffff..." her moaning became much more apparent as she's gradually approaching her climax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:35 am

Haruka writhed around, her back arching, her legs lightly kicking, her whole body convulsing, but it was obvious that she was not really trying to escape, and that she did not really have any chance at actually escaping from the Goddesses' hold on her. The Goddesses did not adjust, and did not move or bicker any more. They were both content with where they were, and they were going to keep working Haruka over like this until she popped.

And then, at that point, perhaps Bastet would share some of Haruka's sweet nectar with her sister. But they would figure that out when the time came.

"Mmm..." Anubis moaned as she continued to make out with Haruka, her tongue in the other wrestler's mouth. Occasionally, Haruka's tongue challenged hers, flicking at it, slapping wetly against it, but for the most part Anubis was dominant.

It was much the same down below, where Haruka made no effort to close her legs or otherwise impede Bastet. "Mmm..." the younger Goddess moaned as she worked her tongue inside of Haruka's sex, sliding it up and down between the girl's pussy lips, slowly working it in deeper and deeper. Haruka would cum...and soon.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next