Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo - Page 2 Empty Re: Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:00 pm

"Wooo!" Haruka exclaimed as she bounced a few times on Anubis' belly, having fun at the expense of her opponent.

Of course she couldn't do it forever, so she'd stop after the third bounce, before scooting forward a bit to apply a schoolgirl pin position to the goddess. Her partner's assessment seemed to be right in that she could get the better of Anubis, but it's arguably too early to tell. She managed to get into this position by a surprise attack after all, so there's no telling whether she'd be able to subdue the girl with too much problem or not. Still, Haruka would enjoy her momentum as long as it lasted.

"Well, I stopped. What now?" she grinned at Anubis like a little brat.

Not too far away from her, Aira's struggle was growing as Bastet was overpowering her. She did predict something like this would happen, but it seemed that the girl was much stronger than what she expected. By the time she decided that she should work on the legs around her waist, the goddess flipped her around, eliciting a surprised yelp from the raven haired wrestler.

"Gyaah?!" was the only voice let out by Aira before she was turned and placed on bottom by her opponent. "G-get off me...!" she demanded.

Back to top Go down

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo - Page 2 Empty Re: Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:38 am

Anubis growled angrily, demanding that Haruka stop, of course not expecting the Japanese girl to actually do so. She did, though. She was still sitting on top of Anubis, now more on the Goddess's ample breasts than on her stomach, but she was no longer bouncing, and was not currently doing anything to inflict pain on the jackal-eared beauty. Anubis would give her a hard glare and snort contemptuously. The girl was being a bit of a brat, playing with her, teasing her.

Anubis would begin trying to escape from underneath Haruka. She didn't want to use too much of her energy, but she would try to push up with her arms to see if they would move—unfortunately, unlike her sister's foe, Haruka seemed perfectly capable of keeping them down. Meanwhile, Anubis would try to get her feet on the canvas, pushing up and hoping to get into a bridge, maybe even lifting Haruka up to make her vulnerable to being tipped over.

While the jackal-eared Goddess worked to escape, her sister had already succeeded in her own efforts. The cat-eared Goddess made it look easy, flipping her opponent just before the girl could start working on extricating herself from between Bastet's strong, tan legs. Now that Aira was on the bottom, Bastet was confident that she could control the slightly smaller girl. Grinning, she would press her body down onto Aira's, trying to squish her against the canvas, breasts to breasts, their faces close together, while with her hands she would try to pin both of Aira's arms!

"I have you!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:00 am

"Oh?"

Haruka felt Anubis tried to escape from under her, and soon enough her balance was slightly disrupted due to the girl's lower half raising up. The brunette only grinned at the goddess, however, and she would lay herself back, resting her head near Anubis' crotch while her arms would attempt to snake around the tanned girl's legs. From there, she would attempt to raise up again to the sitting position while carrying Anubis' legs with her to fold the girl into half while still straddling her opponent's chest!

"Maybe you'll like this better!"

Aira, on the other hand, was now pinned by Bastet who take advantage of their strength difference. It's quite a regular occurrence for the raven haired girl to be overpowered, but it's still frustrated her when it happened. Distraction soon came in the form of the goddess' front pressed against hers, Aira's smaller breasts almost getting enveloped by Bastet's, only to be prevented by their clothing.

"Ahh...!" she let out a soft moan, her thinner figure slightly arched, her cheeks blushed deeply as she stared at the goddess' face that's just inches away from hers. "N-no! No! G-get away from me!"

The next thing that happened was Bastet pinning her arms, reversing their situation from the start of the match. Aira struggled and struggled but her effort to free herself was clearly futile. Her own squirming also rubbed her bikini clad front against Bastet's, which made her attempt to escape became weaker because of the sensation.

"Hhnnggghhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 01, 2015 5:30 am

Anubis was starting to displace Haruka, and, encouraged by her early successes, she would keep on trying to bridge herself upwards, using her long, strong, tan legs to push against the canvas and elevate herself. It was working, too, and when Haruka laid back, Anubis first thought that the Japanese girl was falling off of her. But she wasn't. Suddenly, the girl grabbed Anubis's legs and sat back up, now successfully trapping the Goddess completely.

"Ggunnh...!" Anubis grunted, at a loss for words now that all four of her limbs were pinned and her opponent was sitting on her chest. She really couldn't do anything but wait and see what Haruka was going to do next, hoping that she would soon be released from this increasingly more painful hold.

While the elder Goddess was trapped, however, Bastet was relishing in her newfound control of their black-haired foe. She pressed her body down against Aira's slightly smaller one, rubbing her breasts over the other wrestler's, grinning at Aira from this position of total control. "I don't think you want me to get away from you, do you?"

She would then shift herself forward, moving to sit on Aira, scooting herself all the way forward so that she was sitting as high on Aira's chest as possible, her crotch pressing against Aira's chin and almost burying her face. Bastet wanted the girl to fear the facesit that she knew was about to come. The younger Goddess would glance over at her sister and Haruka, however, and see the bad position that her sibling was in. Anubis had no chance at escaping, unless Bastet helped her.

"Hey, you," Bastet would call out to Haruka. "How about you let my sister go before I decide to scoot forward and smother your little friend here out with my crotch, huh?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 9:13 am

Haruka giggled and grinned wider at Anubis now that she had the girl completely trapped, wiggling her ass from side to side on the goddess' chest to tease her a bit more. She couldn't win the match like this, but keeping Anubis in this position for a bit would surely help her team weaken one of their opponents. She glanced slightly to Aira's direction to see that her partner was struggling against Bastet, but decided to wait for a bit rather than releasing Anubis and help the raven haired girl immediately. This didn't seem like a bad trade after all.

"Guh... I-I do...!" Aira yelled at Bastet while trying to contain herself from moaning too much at the very least. "Get off me!"

The pressure and friction from the goddess' alluring form was starting to make her pant, though, and there's nothing she could do to shove the other girl away as it was. Bastet then shifted her position, straddling her chest instead and threatening to facesit Aira who could only squirm helplessly under the goddess. She needed her partner's help here, but she also didn't want to disrupt Haruka while she's dealing with Anubis. It's quite a vexing situation for the raven haired girl. Meanwhile the sight of Bastet's crotch being oh so close to her face turned her cheeks red. Somehow she couldn't help but to wonder how a goddess' crotch would feel...

Bastet's call made Haruka turned her face to where her partner was once again, although she just grinned at the other goddess in response of the girl's threat.

"Oh, that's a nice idea. I think I can actually do the same to your partner here, don't you agree?" she stuck her tongue out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 01, 2015 10:44 am

Anubis was completely trapped by Haruka, and she would not try to fight against the pinning maneuver, hoping to conserve her strength through inaction. Unfortunately, the pin was painful, seeing as how her legs had been folded up over her body and her feet were now located somewhere to either side of her head. If she were to just remain in this pin, she would eventually weaken and become much easier prey for the spunky brunette. But what could she do? Haruka was on top of her, triumphantly, teasingly wiggling her ample ass all over Anubis's breasts.

"Guh..." the jackal-eared Goddess would groan, obviously displeased by the treatment. "I am going to do quite a number on you, just as soon as I have the chance..." she grumbled.

Bastet was in quite the opposite position from her sister, sitting on top of Aira, adjusting her position to be rather similar to Haruka's on top of the elder Goddess. Bastet's tan thighs framed Aira's face, and her crotch loomed large in front of the black-haired girl, ready to bury her features underneath it at any moment. Bastet, though, was ready to give the hold up to free her sister. But Haruka seemed to have something else in mind.

Bastet scoffed at the girl's response. "I'm sure if you did, my Big Sister could hold on for much longer than your partner here. Then we could double team you and you would be doomed. I was thinking of offering a sort of prisoner exchange...but, since you seem so chipper about the idea, let's just see how it goes, hmmm?" She smirked, and caught a quick, important look from her sister—one that told her to go ahead, but that she had better know what she's doing. Then, turning back to Aira, Bastet would grin. "Alright, since your partner insists, let's give you the heavenly treatment," she would say, before putting both hands behind Aira's head, making sure her legs had the girl's arms pinned, and then pulling the girl's face right into her waiting crotch!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 11:07 am

"You'll be quite welcomed to do so, dear..." Haruka wiggled her ass on Anubis' chest some more. "If you can, of course... hee hee~"

What Bastet said might be true considering Aira wasn't the most durable fighter around, and unlike the goddesses, the brunette couldn't exchange eye contact with her partner. Not that she really needed to. She knew that the raven haired girl would insist that she keep on weakening Anubis.

"Oh? I'd like to be double teamed, actually!" Haruka exclaimed before glancing at Anubis. "It seems we have a deal."

For her part, Aira was actually trying to get as much air as she could at the moment while still squirming a bit, preparing herself for the seemingly inevitable fate of being smothered by the crotch of the goddess on top of her. At least she was somewhat fresher compared to Anubis who had suffered for a bit in Haruka's hold, so she might have a bit of a head start, or so she'd like to think.

"Mmmmm!!" the raven haired girl squealed into the crotch of Bastet as she was pulled into it, her legs initially kicked out slightly before she eventually ceased her struggling to conserve her strength.

It's easier to be said than done, though, as the heat between the goddess' legs was increasing rapidly, draining her resistance along with the lack of air. She could only hope that Haruka could improvise now...

Almost at the same time, Haruka scooted forward and planted her crotch on the face of Anubis, while releasing the girl's legs to allow her a bit of relief from the pain. She also did it so her now free hands could grab on the head of the pinned goddess and push them deep between her legs to make the smother more effective.

"Mmm~" the brunette moaned slightly before looking at Bastet. "I'd have to say your partner make a nice seat here! Ehehe~" she teased while wiggling her rear to rub her crotch some more on Anubis' face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 01, 2015 11:30 am

Haruka didn't seem to want to make the exchange even after Bastet mentioned it a little more directly, and so the younger Goddess took no issue with scooting forward and burying Aira's face right up against her crotch, letting Aira feel the warmth of her sex through the soft Egyptian cotton of her bikini. "It seems we do. One of us will have an unconscious partner and two opponents to deal with in just a couple of minutes," Bastet would reply, still smirking as she started smothering the girl underneath her.

Anubis, for her part, was fine with Bastet's plan, even though this sort of brinksmanship could very easily backfire. She was confident that she could hold out longer than Aira could on the other side, and, once the raven-haired girl had been knocked out of the fight, the two Goddesses could easily double team and finish off Haruka, as well. The win should come swiftly for the two of them. All Anubis had to do was hold out.

It was easier said than done. She tried to get as much air as she could into her lungs in the couple of seconds before Haruka's crotch descended over her face, but Anubis knew that it wasn't going to last for all that long. "Mmmmm!" she moaned, as she was smothered. When her legs were released, she kicked a couple of times, but soon settled down, just trying to make it through the facesit.

Meanwhile, Bastet would stare Haruka down, not breaking eye contact with the girl on top of her sister, smirking confidently at her throughout all the teasing as they each sat on the face of the other's partner. Bastet would move her hips, grinding her crotch harder into Aira's face, and noticed Haruka doing the same to Anubis. "Mm...I can't help but feel bad for your poor little partner down here. She has no chance at all! Heh heh heh," Bastet would taunt in return. "I bet she's starting to feel the lack of oxygen already...but, just to be sure..." Bastet would start bouncing on Aira's chest, trying to force extra air out of the girl's lungs while keeping her face buried in Bastet's warm crotch.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 12:13 pm

"Oh, don't worry about her," Haruka chuckled at Bastet's comment about her partner. "She loves it more than what she actually thinks, heh." the brunette replied casually while continuing to grind her crotch on Anubis' face. "Mmm... I might get a bit too excited from this..." she muttered while rolling her head back slightly.

Aira's foot stomped the match once as if she's protesting her partner's comment, but apart from that, she didn't struggle too much under Bastet apart from trying to make the girl on top of her became a bit uncomfortable. What the heck was Haruka thinking, spouting such... nonsense! The goddess' crotch rubbing on her face certainly didn't make her excited or anything, and her body only got slightly hot and bothered from being deprived of air! Or so she tried to assure herself. Right now she needed to focus on holding out for as long as possible, a thought that was quickly thrown off the window the moment Bastet suddenly bounced on her chest.

"Mmmghh!" the raven haired girl let out an agonized grunt that muffled by her opponent's crotch, her body bucked slightly in protest before her struggle became gradually more frantic. "Nnnmgghh! Mmnnghhh!"

"Oooh, that's dirty!" Haruka chided playfully. "But two can play that game..." she announced before bouncing on top of Anubis as well to make the goddess under her became much more uncomfortable. "Nyah hah hah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Bastet was starting to get rather annoyed with this Haruka. She would have gladly traded Aira's freedom for Anubis's, since she knew that getting her sister back on her feet would be a much greater benefit to their efforts than Aira returning to battle would be for the Dynamic Duo. As it was, she was sure that Anubis would be fine, and that the two of them could double-team Haruka just as soon as Aira passed out. Unfortunately, the raven-haired girl had managed to get some nice, deep breaths before the smothering began, and, despite obviously being in agony, she was persevering. With Haruka giving Anubis the exact same treatment that Bastet was giving Aira, this could be a closer call than the younger Goddess originally believed.

"Well, I'm certainly glad that she's enjoying it," Bastet would reply nonchalantly, still smiling, "because I am, too. I am most definitely enjoying myself!" She chuckled as she made that implication to Haruka while she continued to grind her crotch all over Aira's face and bounce on her chest. She was getting a little turned on from rubbing herself all over the girl's face, and Aira could probably smell Bastet's musky arousal getting thicker and more pronounced by the second.

While Bastet was taunting back and forth with Haruka and smothering Aira out, Anubis was just doing her best to last. She knew that she still had a while left before she would be at risk of being knocked out, but even so, her lungs were already starting to ache. She had no idea how Bastet was doing with their other opponent. She heard Haruka mention how two could play at some game, and then, all of a sudden, she started bouncing hard on Anubis's chest, forcing the breath out of the Goddess in quick gasps.

"Hmmmgh! Mmmnnnghh!" Anubis groaned, kicking her legs and stomping her feet on the canvas in agony.

With both teams hurtling towards the finish line, Bastet knew that she had to do everything she could to make Aira pass out before her older sister. She would try to bounce higher and come down harder than Haruka, really slamming her ample ass down onto Aira's chest to force every last wisp of oxygen out of her. As she bounced, she was starting to get really into it, too. She grinned and giggled as she kept Aira's face pressed into her crotch as she bounced, enjoying the feeling of the girl's increasingly frantic struggles. "Aww, look at her! She really is loving it! Just look at her squirm! Hee heh heh heh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next