Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, LilyStar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 5 Empty Re: Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:20 pm

Eske nods in a nicer than bot way to what Lia was telling the quiet girl a out herself. But it seemed that she wasn't telling Eske everything, leaving a good deal to obscurity. Eske would have to read into that a bit to find out herself of Lia's past if she had to.

Her head tilts to the side slightly when Lia stopped at a point, talking about some sort of cafe that sue went to work at a few weeks ago. Her eyes narrow slightly enougjto barely be noticed if you weren't paying attention. She was inquisitive of what happened next in the story.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 5 Empty Re: Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:58 am

Eske's eyes narrowed into slits, it was like staring down a snake. "Uhm... well, here, I think it's better if I just show you..." Lia would reach for her phone. The manager of the store had taken some pictures of her in the skimpy maid outfit, and it took a lot of insisting that he didn't share them with others. And now she was sharing it. Because that's just how things worked.

"I got to keep the outfit, so I guess it was sorta a payment... I think. It was kinda hard to take the orders without knowing Japanese." Somehow, she thought that JUST maybe, the manager had only asked her as an excuse to see her wearing it. Nah, certainly not...

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 5 SAdcZrMGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 5 MVRLLQmGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 5 I82ome3Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 5 UAjmKPCGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 5 MAai8oKGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:35 pm

John was curious to hear that Lia had been working at a café, this was the first that he had heard of it. Things had been busy as of late, what with the tag belts and making sure Mr Knight's apartment was fine. It had felt quite good to be in the chair of the boss, just keeping it warm till the man came back for it of course.

Still Lia seemed a bit uncomfortable in divulging what had happened, Mr Carnaby was about to tell her that it was okay if she didn't want to talk about it. But still his girlfriend pressed on anyway, the narrowed eyes of Eske gave the artist slight pause. The photos in the phone made John take in a slight breath between his lips, the only thing missing was the fact that Lia didn't have any cat ears on.

The master of creation put a hand on Lia's back and said "Well dear you should have said, I'd certainly order something from you. But you know this reminds me of the cafes that I visited in the past, there was a maid one where they all polite and short of calling me master. And then there was one that had cats all over the place, and you just sat there and petted them." also John felt that it might be best to quickly move the conversation in another direction. With him taking the helm.

With that in mind there was something that John had wanted to ask Eske, and that was.....

"You know Eske I watched that match, the one with you against Killer King. And I have to ask just what the hell were you thinking? That guy's a total fucking arse, my boss said he'd have him hung drawn and quartered if he had the chance." Mr Carnaby said with concern in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:37 am

Eske would have liked to go and visit such a place. To see women in maid's outfits like that... It was respected by Eske that Lia was able and willing to divulge into that information. A faint smile would show that Eske enjoyed what she saw.

Then John began to speak and ramble on about a cafe where there were cats everywhere. That was also somewhere she would like to go. He then sprung the question on her about how she had fought against King. She answered him by making the universal hand motion for money.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:31 pm

John had been wondering why a person as smart as Eske would consider going up against a man who made Ganondorf look like a pansy. Unless it was Smash Bros and the artist was using him, then it was Warlock Punches for everyone until they rage quitted. But he knew that Lia wasn't really outright keen to tell Eske about her job as a maid, and to be honest John didn't want to think on it too much. Pervy old men, but John showed that he admired Lia by gently holding her hand.

But still it seems that this little casual talk about cafes was working, Eske's little smile was noticed by the master of creation. The gesture that Eske did to explain why she attempted to take on Killer King was something that made John frown slightly, money? Okay that was an important thing in wrestling, John had become quite well off after being employed by Ryan and Lucy as their right hand man. The artist had of course made sure to be a bit frugal though, unless it was his dear Lia involved of course. Nothing was too good then.

The artist did need to say something to that though, and John's response was "If you needed the cash maybe you could have taken on someone else. Like maybe Johnny Higurashi, or that Armando Rodriguez guy. Still though, you got guts for trying. Who knows, if King and his little gang get the idea to try and take on Britain's best. Eske your welcome to join in, give them a lesson in manners you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 01, 2015 1:52 am

Though Eske lived a lifestyle that flaunts and screams wealth, she was not particularly well off. She spent het money just slightly more than sh should have, but that brought a plight on her. John was correct, she could have taken on any other guy who wouldbt beat her as bad as King did.

But the money involved was almosy double that of a normal fight, even though she lost. And it was surely worth it....Right? Was it...? John invites her to fight alongside him against King. She shook her head. Eske then promptly puts the book into her purse and rises from her seat.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun May 03, 2015 5:16 pm

Killer King? That weird buff leopard mask guy? And Eske asked to fight HIM? She was either a huge badass, or kinda an idiot. Or she was being motivated by...

Money? That seemed a little weird. Even Lia, being quite low on the card, got a good enough salary. She could afford beyond the necessities at least. Hit the bars now and then, buy some nice stuff... if she could get by, then surely Eske could. Maybe Eske just had more expensive spending habits than she did.

And then she got up, apparently agitated by the idea of teaming alongside John. "Hey, he's just saying that there's a better way to be making money... And although I might be a bit biased, John and his team are all really cool people, you should at least give them a chance, right? I mean, I know that Ryan's basically a rich guy with too much time on his hands..." She was being a little direct here.

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 5 SAdcZrMGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 5 MVRLLQmGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 5 I82ome3Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 5 UAjmKPCGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 5 MAai8oKGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 03, 2015 10:18 pm

John figured that Eske would probably leave, to be honest the artist kinda believed that maybe he picked his words wrong here. Perhaps he failed a diplomacy check, but John was pretty sure it wasn't a natural one. It wasn't a botch, perhaps the artist could make up for it.

The master of creation dug into the left pocket of his trenchcoat, taking out the required cash notes for the drinks. Sticking it on the table under his glass and telling the waiter in Japanese to keep the change, motioning for Lia to follow him. And he had to admit, Mr Knight sometimes did seem like an eccentric rich guy. A damm good wrestler, but sometimes he just seemed to have his head in the clouds.

"Eske why don't you come for a walk with us? I think it might do us all a world of good." gesturing the quiet girl to follow him and Lia away from the café, their little interaction having drawn the eyes of people nearby.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 03, 2015 11:29 pm

Eske wasn't going to leave. Though it seemed that she wwas going to. She knew that John wouldn't give up so easily and would stop her before she got away from the outdoor restaurant. Eske watches as he payed for the drink, and simultaneously listened to Lia.

Apparently, John had some sort of team? Eske compared it to the manga that she had read until worn. Always a team of sorts, rarely anyone on their own. But, other readings had proven against the team dynamic idea. An offer to take a walk with the two of them was alright. Eske shrugged her shoulders in a neutral agreeance.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue May 05, 2015 12:38 am

Lia stood close behind John, she didn't know how to feel about Eske. She seemed really closed, but in a scary way. She was just too quiet! Well, at least she seemed alright with the idea of walking with them. "Yeah, let's go!" She said cheerily. She wasn't expecting to change Eske's quiet personality with this one walk, obviously, but maybe they could get her to open up. Or at least say SOMETHING.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next