Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Truth be told John didn't really know where he was going with this, but a few things were quite clear to the artist. It was a beautiful day, the sun was out. He was one half of the tension tag champions, he had a brilliant girlfriend. And he also had a big fat paycheck just waiting to be used, in short this would be one hell of a day for Mr Carnaby.

Once John locked the door he would take Lia's hand and with a gleeful smile on his face make his way out the apartment building, it was a bright day. Filled with hustle and commerce that Kyoto had, giving only a smile to Lia the artist took the lead.

Only when the pair got to the end of the road a pair of Japanese girls ran up to him, and they said in poor English "Yo you Johno Caraby?"

John paused, he would then look at Lia and then at the girls before going "Uh yeah I'm John Carnaby, why?"

One of the girls said "You tension tagu champion! Write autographe?" as she handed the artist a pen and notepad.

Okay now this was something John didn't expect, sure he got a lot of fans on Facebook now. But still, guess Tension was popular here due to being based in Kyoto of course. Giving a shrug John took the stuff and wrote out his name in large capitals on it, giving it back to the girls. Who then bowed to him and then ran off giggling to each other.

John would then smile and shrug at Lia, saying to her "Guess I've got fans now, come to think of it. In the finals of that tournament I saw two people cosplaying as me and my boss, Japan is just weird. Shall we move on dear?" offering his arm to her.

Back to top Go down

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

Post by TheWamts Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:01 pm

The girls were as fangirly as they came, running up to the artist in blue trench, giggling like crazy. Well, certainly unexpected, but nothing wrong with John getting the recognition he certainly deserved. "Johno Caraby? I think you've got a new nickname." Lia whispers, watching him hand out an big block letter "autograph".

Not as fancy as she thought his signature would be, but that wasn't a problem for the giggly Japanese girls. "Yeah, but the things that happen in the ring are the weirdest." She paused, thinking about her last few... encounters, with Da Xia. She'd had to watch all of them on the screen, she didn't remember anything that happened!

Lia then realized that she was standing still, lost in memory. "O-oh yeah, let's go!"

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 2 SAdcZrMGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 2 MVRLLQmGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 2 I82ome3Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 2 UAjmKPCGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 2 MAai8oKGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:04 pm

John couldn't help but groan aloud when Lia stated Johno Caraby. It was poor Engrish, the last thing the artist wanted was for it to be stuck to him. All the other artists would be sure to mock him for it, and Lucy? Don't even get the master of creation started on what she'd do with it, the mere thought made John cringe.

But still! Now John could at least go and walk with Lia to somewhere fancy! Or at least so the master of creation hoped.

The artist would lead Lia down the street, however once they went around the corner.....

The weirdness would continue, as suddenly a group of.....

Spoiler:

Power rangers rushed towards the artist and Lia. They would then strike some fancy poses and shout something in Japanese at the pair. John could only groan and then say "Uh I'm sorry gentlemen but I don't speak Japanese well enough to understand you." since he had come to Japan John had of course picked up a few words. Anybody would of course, but still it wasn't enough to figure out what a group of people in costumes would want.

John would plan to turn around, only to find that another group of power rangers had showed up behind him and Lia. It would now appear that John and Lia were surrounded at this point, the artist was a little worried at this point. But then raised an eyebrow and muttered to Lia "I think we're on one of those Japanese sting shows, you know the ones right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:43 am

Well, that was a surprise.

"Power Rangers? I never watched the show, but are they the good guys or the bad guys?" Lia looked around and indeed, there were visors and bodysuits in every direction.

"Uhh, I don't watch much TV, so someone's gonna have to fill me in?" She asked John, and also left it open to the Power Rangers, as if she was expecting them to understand. There was probably a cameraman somewhere in the vicinity though.

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 2 SAdcZrMGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 2 MVRLLQmGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 2 I82ome3Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 2 UAjmKPCGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 2 MAai8oKGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:47 pm

John was a wee bit surprised that Lia wasn't aware of what power rangers were. She must not have watched much TV as a child, then again John didn't either. His parents insisted it was poison for the brain, but damm it he liked Game of Thrones. Tyrion's "Confession" was the best moment in the mind of the master of creation, it started off a bit serious. But then it became clear Tyrion was just winding everyone up.

But still back to the present moment, the artist and his muse were now assailed by costumed kid show heroes from both sides. John presumed these guys didn't speak English, so he could freely talk with Lia openly about their current situation. The artist tried stepping to the side, as if to move past the power rangers. Only for them to move to the side also while still posing, John bit his lip as he wondered what to do.

"They're supposed to be the good guys, god knows what they want with a couple of gaijins like us." the artist muttered to Lia.

Just then John had an idea, he grinned and then stepped back with his hands in his pockets. Walking back to where he was the artist then suddenly brought his hands back out, pretending that he was quick drawing pistols. As soon as he did that the red ranger in the middle of the group went flying backwards, like one would in the shows. After doing so in a dramatic manner the red ranger would then get back up, and instantly all of them would start clapping. With Lia and John getting two bags, and in them was a blue and pink power ranger suit for them to have.

The artist would look into the bag, frown slightly and then mutter "Let's just go, I think I need to sit down and have a drink or something like that. Or maybe a shrink, a shrink would be nice." this time though the power rangers seemed to have had their fun, and Mr Carnaby and Lia go without hassle.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:28 pm

John managed to part the bodysuit wearing rangers by shooting them with a pair of air pistols. Wierd. And Lia was expecting to just have a normal walk with John. The red one flew off a couple of paces, landing in a obviously-not-fake manner, getting back in a manner of seconds.

They left with a gift of more Power Ranger suits. Clearly what they wanted. Well, at least they were kind enough to give away something for this utterly unusual event. "Hmm, I don't think I'll ever be watching power rangers after that." Lia looked back at the group, who seemed to be heading out, probably to find some other people to surround.

"Uhh, so I guess that wasn't part of the amazing day you planned out? I didn't know you were a cowboy too."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:20 pm

John couldn't help but groan aloud, he hadn't even spent a week as a champion and already crazy stuff was happening. Still at least it wasn't Lucy being up to her antics, that was bad enough and on a regular basis as well. Thankfully though Ms Grange seemed to have quit her Fazbear fascination, only God knew what else Lucy would do though.

But regardless John walked down the street, the group that accosted him and Lia seemed to have left. Mr Carnaby quickly chucked his power ranger suit into a nearby bucket, the last thing he wanted was to prance around in that. All the other artists in Japan would probably mock him endlessly for it, if he didn't die from embarrassment that was.

"Let's just....go and have a drink or something...." John said as he motioned over to a couple of chairs and tables in front of a café. After the double whammy of wackiness the artist felt it best to just do something normal.

After taking a seat John then snapped his fingers and said "Oh I meant to say Lia, Eliza's back in town. She had a match not too long ago, and now she looks like some kind of flamenco dancer. She seems more serious now, but I still think you'd get her no trouble though." giving a wink and smile to Lia. The artist had been there when the dancing passion had her debut against Lia after all, and Ms Harrison had come out on top there. So the claim was legit in the artist's mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:43 am

While John tossed the costume out, Lia decided to hold onto hers. Sure, those folks were weird, but no reason to waste a perfectly good costume! Well, maybe John didn't feel it was a very good costume. His loss.

Into the cafe, they sat at the patio up front. "Flamenco huh? I gotta say, she's got a pretty wide skill set, she's a dancer, a gymnist and a wrestler. I mean, they're mostly using the same skills, but still, I don't know anyone else with all three. I dunno if I could win so easily, honestly..." Lia said thoughtfully, Eliza was probably better than herself in the technical aspect, and her weakness - lack of stamina - was something she could easily work her way away from.

"But if she beats me, I still have the champ here to get revenge!" She laughs, taking a glance at the list of drinks... hmm, no English captions, damn. She'd just have to guess from the pictures then.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:41 pm

John noticed that Lia wasn't too sure if she could defeat Eliza the second time, the artist had to admit the dancing passion's return match was quite a show. It was like she was way more confident, and more proficient in the art of the squared circle. Hell ever her entrance spoke as much.

But still the master of creation spoke up with "Well hey it ain't all bad. Skill is important though. After all a man lacking in personal charisma but understands rhetoric can defeat a charming but unskilled opponent in debate, least I think that sounds right." okay so he quoted that almost word for word from a tabletop gaming guidebook. Moving from Shadowrun to Vampire the Masquerade wasn't too tricky however.

"Well one half of champions at least, perhaps I would try to get revenge. Although my boss would likely fire me in a literal sense, there's a cannon in that apartment somewhere....." John said with a chuckle, surely Lucy installed one to get people she hated out of her hair. Now if only the artist could find that little git called Mako, the biker gang leader who caused no end of trouble. And stick her in it and fire her all the way to Nagasaki, after John pounded her head into her motorbike of course.

Glancing at the menu though John looked at the pictures, although thankfully he had picked up enough Japanese to understand what was what. Still though the master of creation wasn't in the mood for anything fancy, he signalled for the waiter to come to him and Lia and said in Japanese "One diet coke please."

Then in English he said to Lia "What would you like dear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:11 pm

"Hah, a real cannon? How would he even bring it inside?" Well, certainly it would be possible, Ryan's wealth was more than enough to get the resources and manpower to bring it in...

"Uhhm, a pineapple juice please." She said at the waiter, pointing at the picture. Fruit juice was always good. Once John had translated and the waiter was off, Lia looked out at the steady stream of people passing by.

"Do you come here often? It seems like a nice cafe, pretty popular spot too." Judging how it was a tiny bit earlier than the usual lunch hours, there were quite a few customers.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next