Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:05 pm

"Oh it'd probably be a case of trapdoor and elevator, every eccentric rich guy or Bond villain usually has one. Par for the course." John snarked to Lia, a hand under his chin. What he didn't state though was that it would more likely be Lucy who had that cannon placed, the artist wouldn't put it past that prankster.

The waiter was off to get the pair their drinks, and John sighed happily as he heard birds chirping nearby. It had been a while since he'd been able to do anything like this, to just sit down and relax. But after winning the tension tag belts it had been time to relax, still John knew that it'd be only a matter of time before he had to step up and prove the naysayers wrong once again by defending the titles.

But he'd be ready, and what Lia said made John perk up as he said "Uh yeah I've been here quite a few times, though not since winter. Cause I was too busy being cozy next to you in front of the fireplace." with a grin John would move his seat closer to Lia's.

Following this the artist would lean in close, and just place his head atop Lia's. And take the chance to admire the peaceful weather as he held hands with her.

Back to top Go down

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:33 pm

"Not since winter huh? Yeah, I guess you've had a few things to do lately." Obviously, what with the belt and everything. And he'd probably be even busier now, defending the belt from whoever was up in line. Maybe those scary biker ladies.

She looked out. "Heh, I never got a chance to go out much back home, so this is pretty nice." She hadn't been "back home" for quite a few years, so remembering this now was... "Ah... yeah, this is great..." She laughs, nudging against John's cheek.

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 3 SAdcZrMGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 3 MVRLLQmGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 3 I82ome3Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 3 UAjmKPCGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 3 MAai8oKGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:32 pm

"It's these simple things, the stuff you take for granted. Only we forget it with the hectic lifestyles we posses as wrestlers, you know a couple of months ago I'd have been lifting weights and watching matches of my next opponents. To learn about who I'd be facing, I kinda feel puffed out. And it's not just the bruised ribs that's talking." John said with a slight laugh. It was true, the master of creation needed to make a note to take in the little things from time to time.

It sure was peaceful, a nice warm day in Kyoto. Hell a bluebird even landed on the table in front of Lia and John, prancing about without a care in the world. "Heh look Lia, it's my alternate form. My blue trenchcoat becomes the feathers, least I think it does." John muttered while slowly moving his arm to point at the bird, careful not to rile it up and send it away.

But it wouldn't be long before it flew off, as the waiter arrived with the drinks that the pair ordered. John sighed and took his drink, embracing the cold diet cola liquid. No lemon in it, just ice and just how he liked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:56 pm

Today was like the past few days were. Slow moving and  droll. Waking up this morning was quite, as always. Every morning for Eske Mal was quite, she didn't really talk. Not at all. Today she was sitting at a table outside a nice restaurant. Advised against drinking so early by a waiter, Eske's frowning glare made the man recuse himself.

In Eske's hands was her favorite book of all. Homer's The Odyssey. Its worn pages and edges came with the years it has been in her hands. But at the table across from her were two people talking so oblivious to the world around them.

With a glance, she saw a familiar face and gasps. It was that John boy. He was with some woman. Eske picks up the book she had flat on the table to conceal her face. Still, she peers over at John, rather obviously too.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:55 pm

The bluebird was a surprise, but it was spring after all. "Hmm, I'd picture something a little bigger than a bird..." Lia smiles, keeping her eyes on it as it flew off. Maybe back to its nest.

Her gaze ran around, going back to the other customers... and she noticed that one of them was staring at them, despite holding up a novel. Hmm, maybe it was another fangirl? It was certainly possible, if there were two, there would be more. "Hey John? I think you've got someone else who wants an autograph back there." She points at the book-concealed woman.

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 3 SAdcZrMGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 3 MVRLLQmGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 3 I82ome3Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 3 UAjmKPCGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 3 MAai8oKGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:23 pm

John had a mental image of Lia, an elegant swan strolling happily down the river. Or maybe a flamenco bird, something elegant and graceful. To match her, yeah that was what the master of creation felt suited his dear muse best.

And it seemed like this day was going to be fantastic, a couple of crazy incidents one after the other. But still it was Japan, and compared to the crazy stuff that could happen in Friction and Tension it was tame in comparison. Now John was gently supping on his drink, no beer as in his mind that interfered with his creativity.

But Lia then pointed someone out, and John let out a light groan. He looked at where Lia was pointing, expecting maybe Mako trying to ruin the good moments. Or maybe it was Daisuke Kamiya coming to complain about how the United Kingdom Elite weren't legit champions.

The woman....John knew her! His eyes go somewhat wide as he detects her, John finishes taking a sip of the drink. "Hey! I know that girl, c'mon Lia." he said as he stands up with his drink to sit down at Eske's table.

"Yeah Lia this is Eske Mal, I fought her in a match once. She uh, doesn't really talk. But still! You been alright in tension Eske?" John said making introductions, Eske had said his name after she was defeated by him. She had been a bit of a pain in that match, those fingers in the ribs stung like hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:07 am

Oh, no...John and the other girl were both coming over here. She makes a slight growl. Eske listens to him introduce this Lia girl to Eske. The silent girl doesn't answer to John's question nor says anything to Lia. Being Tension people, Eske assumed that they knew what was going on with her.

She had lost a fight with that brute King. That was a while back, and she hasn't done much since then. Eske locked herself in her room to study so losing would not be an option anymore.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:38 pm

She had actually seen that match, Lia just didn't recognize Eske with the book covering her face. "Doesn't talk? Well, that's a shame, how do you communicate with people?" the white-haired girl asks. She herself was a pretty quiet person for a while, but when prompted, she'd say something, so maybe...

"Uhm, hello?" Lia asks again, wondering if she;d put down her very well-used book.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Lia was pretty, Eske had to admit that. And she did so with a smile. A smile from Eske to Lia spoke volumes itself. She put down that book, but her face returns to a scowl when looking at John. He had a girlfriend, and that was good and cool, but why are they bothering Eske?

She picks up her martini and took a sip of it. She wasn't phased much by the alcohol. Eske looks up at them once again

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:03 pm

Hrmm, the artist believed that Eske didn't seem too happy to see him or Lia. Perhaps all that time spent reading meant Eske hadn't focused on the importance of getting to know fellow wrestlers, he had seen what happened to her against Killer King. What was she thinking?! Perhaps it was bold, but still it wasn't wise for someone who read a lot of books. Oh the irony.

But that was past, now though it was time to entertain the new found guest. How to go about this? John sipped his drink lightly, his free hand drumming gently on the table. His legs were crossed and after setting the drink down a small smirk appeared on his lips.

"Oh she can talk Lia, can't you my dear?" John leaned in and grinned at Eske, she had said his name following her defeat. And that was all she said.

"What if....What if we make a wee game hm? Once we wrap up these drinks, Lia the pair of us shall work together and make you. Ms Mal smile and talk, that shall a good task no?" John said with a small laugh as he leaned back in his chair and placed a hand under his chin to await the girls reactions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next