Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] Empty You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts]

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:31 am

Things had been going alright for the Omega Dragon lately, as she had started to somewhat get her job off in this place known as AFW. She couldn't say that she had been overly impressed with the talent here, but of course that wasn't what she was here for. Seiko was here to work, do her job and maybe get some other work on the side as some kind of bodyguard or trainer, from the looks of some of the girl's here...they could really need one.

You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] FNCv22a.png

Now that she was in the gym, wearing what she usually wore for a wrestling match as it wasn't too different from what she usually trained in. The beautiful japanese martial artist headed up towards the sandbags to warm herself up a bit. She had been told that she was going spar with some young newbie in here today, but at the moment she couldn't see the girl she was supposed to meet and because of that she decided to warm up a bit.

She started by throwing some light quick punches up against the sand bag, fast but not very powerful as Seiko was simply warming up her muscles a bit. After a bit more times her punches would increase in speed and power, each strong punch soon enough starting to rock the sandbag wildly in the air, each punch leaving a well in the the sandbag as the great power of Seiko's punches were being showed off a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] Empty Re: You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts]

Post by TheWamts Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Gail was in the gym, despite her... veryslightlyandonlybarelyunsuccessful record here, she WAS a wrestler and a fighter, and training at least every other day was usual for her. Or at least, for the first or second week after each of her numerous (but all irrelevant) losses. Her outfit was relatively subdued, just a sports bra and some tight-fitting shorts. She'd asked for a spar, mostly to build up her own confidence (which was totally fine anyways).

She was about to go into the sandbags, it would be a good warmup while she waited, but there was already someone there. And this someone looked really damn strong, watching her... damn. "Hey." She greeted the Asian woman with a simple wave. She'd learned to be a bit more polite in general lately, or maybe it was just out of fear that a bad first impression might end up with her replacing the punching bag.

You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] SAdcZrMYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] MVRLLQmYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] I82ome3You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] UAjmKPCYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] MAai8oKYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] Empty Re: You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts]

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:45 am

Hearing the girl's voice as she let out a greeting to the Omega Dragon who was just finishing off her little punching against the sandbag. She decided to give this girl a bit of a show and for that reason the Omega dragon would jump up and spin kick the Sandbag as hard as she could. The massively powerful kick that would slam into the bag made it snap to the side and as a result to that the bag flew off it's fastening and fell down to the side with a heavy thud.

After the kick Seiko would land in a semi-crouched position and from there she'd push herself up to a full stand and turn around to look on at her sparring partner for the day. The Omega dragon would whip her long pony tail styled hair around and turn to look on at the cute brunette. Really ? She doesn't look like much of a wrestler...*sigh* Perhaps I got a bit ahead of myself when I thought things were going well here... Seiko thought to herself.

It wasn't like Seiko's goal was to become some super famous and revered wrestler or fighter...but it was still a bit disheartening that she didn't seem to be respected enough to get a decent sparring partner. Eh...it's okay I guess. She decided to be a bit polite to the girl, seeing as it was a spar and all...it meant that she didn't have to act like a heel, right ? " Hey there. Looks like you and me are gonna be sparring today, I hope you're ready for a bit of fun."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:24 am

Whatever else this other woman was, she was seriously skilled, kicking the heck out of the sandbag, finishing up with a blow hard enough to knock it off its support, sending it into the ground. "Wow... that was really good..." She said quietly, quite impressed by the display. It also made her feel pretty bad about herself, why couldn't SHE do something like that? But then again, that was kinda why she was here.

"Oh, yeah, of course!" Gail nodded, if this was going to be her sparring partner, things could go well, she'd learn a bit even. Maybe. Hopefully. "Hah... fun? You mean..." Gail pointed at the downed punching bag, "You want to do that to me?" She joked, but nervously, slightly afraid that the dark-haired woman might actually do that. "But uh... yeah, nevermind. I'm Gail." She stepped closer to her sparring partner, it seemed like a pretty big mismatch that even Gail wouldn't deny, but what was the worst that could happen in a spar?

You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] SAdcZrMYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] MVRLLQmYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] I82ome3You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] UAjmKPCYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] MAai8oKYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:58 am

Hearing her sparring partner exclaim quietly a bit of praise for Seiko's skills simply made the Omega dragon move her hand up to her shoulder to help roll it around a bit and warm up. She couldn't say that she was surprised that the girl was impressed by her skill and strength. " Thank you ? That was only a warm up though." Seiko let out as she tilted her head a bit as she looked on at the girl for a few seconds. It was still kind of hard to believe that she was supposed to be this girl's sparring partner, but Seiko was always one for doing the job that she was handed.

After a few seconds when she heard the girl joke out in that nervous manner as to how Seiko had treated the punching bag. " Hmm ? Hahah ~ Of course not, I won't do something like that to you. I mean you'll be moving..[size=50:erc4tosf]and you'd probably go down after the first few punches anyway..." Seiko whispered out the last part of her comment in a near inaudible manner. Not wanting to hurt the girl's feelings or even really insult this Gail, though she felt that the point needed to be said at the very least...even if Gail couldn't hear it...probably...right ?

When the cute brunette introduced herself, Seiko would nod her head for a second before she would head up to the girl and offer her a handshake. " Gail huh ? Judging by the accent I'm gonna guess....Canadian ? Ah where are my manners! My Grandfather would wack my head with a shinai if he knew I hadn't introduced myself the second you did. My name is Kanzaki Seiko. In case you don't know, Seiko is the first name so it's fine to just call me Seiko or Eladra if you want." The Omega dragon let out as she would wait for the girl to shake her hand and then turn away to start walking towards the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:19 am

Canadian accent? How could she tell? Gail didn't sound like one of those lumberjacks or anything. "Uhh.. yeah, Seiko, you're Japanese?" She said dumbly, of course she was! The name, the look and everything was there, all it said "Japan".

"Yeah, so uh... I hope I'll uh... I... I'll try." Her voice was equal parts of admiration and hesitance as she followed Seiko towards the gym's sparring ring. She didn't want to provoke Seiko, if she got her mad, bad things would probably happen. "Been a while since... the last time." Gail grimaced, remembering what happened with that Great Force... woman. Hopefully it wouldn't end like last time. Sizing herself up against her sparring-partner-to-be, Gail was a good deal shorter and smaller, but there was a chance she could get somewhere right?

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:29 am

Having worked as a body guard to quite a few people and also travelled the world a few times as a fighter had made Seiko pretty good at picking up where someone was from. By their way of acting, talking or just simple slight mannerisms. It was a interesting skills she had, but it was in truth kind of worthless, as it didn't help her all too much in her professions.

" Yeap, Born and breed...well kinda." Seiko let out to the answer of Gail's question. It wasn't hard to figure out that Seiko was Japanese, most about her kind of screamed it. Her name was a standard and very common Japanese name, both of them actually. It was something which her Grandfather had incisted on, as it made it more difficult to find someone if they had a common name.

The Omega Dragon wasn't an easily provoked person, there was only a handful of people who had ever been able to get under her skin. Someone like her sister at times, her grandfather, a big brutish blond Swede she had met once before. Hearing that Gail hadn't seemed to spar for a while now, Seiko would walk up towards the ring and then turn around to look on at Gail. " So how you want to do this ? just a standard spar right, no match rules or anything of that sort. Just go back and forth a bit, try out some moves in a semi match scenarion kind of deal ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Gail was decent at reading people. Or at least she'd kinda been around a lot of people. Never for long, but still. And it sounded kinda like Seiko was looking down at her, at least in terms of fighting.

Which was probably a fair assessment, not even Gail was going to argue that point. She could deal with someone like this at least. "Yeah, nothing weird and just uh... try not to kill me, I guess?" She grinned weakly, like her joke wasn't completely a joke. She stopped beside the sparring ring hesitating for a second, before stepping up, getting over the ropes and waiting for Seiko so they could start what would hopefully not be too short a spar.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:03 am

Of course Seiko didn't really think that Gail was a very good fighter. From the way that the girl was talking and acting around the Omega Dragon one couldn't really blame her. Especially not when it came to the supreme ego of most of the girl's here in AFW. Regardless of what Seiko thought of the girl as she hadn't yet stepped into the ring with her yet, but that was the very next thing to come for the two of them.

When Gail got into the ring and climbed up over the ropes, the dark haired girl would move into the ring as well and get up to her feet. Seiko would start to star to walk around the ring a bit, bouncing a little with her steps as she tried to check how well structured and fit this ring was, it seemed to be a pretty good one, nearly the same quality or even the same as that of the normal AFW ring.

" Hah! I'll try my best to not." Seiko let out as she would start to step up towards Gail looking on at her shorter foe. " How do you want to start this spar ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:52 am

Gail didn't act like this normally around people, being so polite and... friendly felt kinda weird. But it would be smarter than just being an asshole to Seiko, right now, wouldn't it?

The ring was pretty much what she was used to, which was expected, a practice ring should be the same thing as a real one, after all.

"Yeah, heh... can we try uh...?" She raised her hands, obviously looking for a test of strength. She had seen how strong Seiko was, and wanted to see if she could match up. Obviously she THOUGHT she could, but something more concrete than what she thought would be good.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next