Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts]

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] - Page 4 Empty Re: You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts]

Post by TheWamts Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:51 pm

A swing and a miss, and then Seiko quickly caught and twisted her arm around her back. "Ah shit...!" It wasn't terribly painful, but it held Gail in place enough to listen to Seiko's "advice".

Which of course, she didn't take well. "Hey, fuck off, alright? It works for me." She snapped, her words didn't carry quite as much weight as they might have, she was clearly struggling to escape the armlock, twisting and squirming.

You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] - Page 4 SAdcZrMYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] - Page 4 MVRLLQmYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] - Page 4 I82ome3You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] - Page 4 UAjmKPCYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] - Page 4 MAai8oKYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] - Page 4 Empty Re: You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts]

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:18 am

Seiko was forced to let out a sigh when she heard Gail snap at her, struggling as she may in the tight hold of the raven haired martial artist, but there was no way that Seiko was just going to let Gail off the hook now. The Omega dragon would quickly try and slide her left leg between Gail's and proceed to try and move it up in front of Gail's dominant leg, before trying to pull it back and out from under the girl, as she did the raven haired beauty would attempt and push forward in order to try and get Gail to fall down onto her front, Seiko coming down on top of Gail.

The Japanese girl would try and seat herself on the small of Gail's back, straddling it as she held that hammerlock in place with one hand and would move the other one up to the back of Gail's head, where she would ruffle the girl's hair teasingly. " Doesn't really seem to be working at all, I mean have you even won a single match ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:57 am

Well, this situation certainly wasn't making her argument very convincing. Gail flopped onto the floor, unable to cushion the fall. Seiko quickly followed up by sitting down, cranking up the pain in her bent arm, making her struggle some more, but it seemed quite futile to try.

"Agh... T-that... t-that's not the point!" Gail sputtered, trying to deny it. Since Seiko did mention it though... certainly, her record was mostly losses, her only victories were against pretty much joke fighters in joke matches. "G-get off, guuah..!"

You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] - Page 4 SAdcZrMYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] - Page 4 MVRLLQmYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] - Page 4 I82ome3You're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] - Page 4 UAjmKPCYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] - Page 4 MAai8oKYou're in serious need of help... [For Wamts] - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:11 am

If there was one thing Seiko could pride herself about beyond her superior fighting skill...her violent lifestyle and past or some of the more impressive deeds she had done in the past, it was the fact that she was good at driving home a point, especially in a spar. For some reason she had chosen to drive that point of Gail needed some serious help in terms of her skills and capabilities if she was ever gonna be able to back up that bark of hers with a bite as viscous or even more.

With Seiko on top pressing Gail down against the mat as she had her placed in that hammerlock with one arm, Seiko's other arm would reach down to have it slide in under Gail's head and attempt to cup the girl's chin to have her face get up a bit from the mat. " It kinda is the point. Let's put it this way, there are three types of people in this world. " Seiko let out as she'd start to ease up light on the hammer lock, still keeping Gail trapped just not in any real pain. " There are those who are pro, someone like me. There are those who are trained noobs, probably anyone of those girl's who've kicked your little butt, finally there are just regular noobs. From what I can see regarding you, you sadly fall into the latter category. Though nothing is stopping you from becoming a trained noob, other than yourself."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:22 am

Gail didn't like being spoke down to. Even when it was clear that she wasn't in much of a position to do anything EXCEPT get spoken down to. Her head was forcibly raised off the mats, straining her neck and spine some. "S-shut up!" She cried, trying to ignore Seiko's words, which were ringing a little too true for her.

She thrashed her legs about, probably just a waste of energy, but it gave her something to do aside from just taking Seiko's words. But she couldn't avoid how correct she was... Eventually, she'd have to come to an understanding of the truth, she was totally out of her league here... people like Seiko were everywhere here, how could she possibly compete?

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:17 am

As Gail struggled on, kicking her legs around and trashing about, Seiko would simply keep the girl locked in, attempting to reaffirm her position by pressing down her weight against Gail's back, and pulling the girls' arm up further in the hammerlock. " Only way you're gonna make anyone in this place shut up is by making them." Seiko let out as she would then let go of Gail's head with her other arm and instead bring it up to pat the girls' shoulder a bit.

" Let's see." The raven haired girl let out as she'd then nod her head, " How often do you train ? I mean, you gotta actually train right ? Or have someone training you ? " The Omega dragon would let out as she'd try and bring about a further strain on Gail's arm, in Seiko's experience people were more inclined to tell the truth when they were in pain.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Gail had the sneaking suspicion that Seiko was using her as the example. Certainly, Seiko was in position to "make" her shut up. She sputtered out something that was either a response or a curse. She was a little more clear when Seiko released her head, if only to pat her on the shoulder like she was some disobedient puppy.

"Gaahh! U-uh... I d-do t-train... t-twice a w-week... m-mostly alone..." She admitted, knowing that her "twice a week" really was "once every two weeks", shutting her eyes to hide the tears that were forming from the pain shooting up her arm.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:49 am

Seiko could already feel how Gail wasn't taking this hold very well, something that only got the beautiful Japanese woman to ever so slightly ease up. Her goal her had gone from teaching this bratty girl a lesson to simply proving a point she was trying to make. " Twice a week huh ? Most people who are serious train once a day." Seiko let out as she'd grin a bit, shaking her head as she kept Gail trapped.

Her hand would move up from Gail's shoulder to her head, where she'd grasp a hold of the girl's hair, doing nothing more than holding onto it for further leverage. " Who trains you ? Or do you consider yourself too good for a trainer ? In fact...who trained you period, dude should be kinda ashamed if this is the result."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat May 30, 2015 2:03 am

"S-shut up...!" Great response on her part. Seiko was obviously enjoying making fun of her, and as it was, she wasn't in a position to stop her. Her arm was bent well beyond her threshold, and now she was also going for the hair.

Not pulling on it even, as if she was making a point that she didn't even have to to make Gail feel like shit.

Which she did. "L-leggo... please..." She hated herself for needing to say it like that, but what other choice was there?

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 30, 2015 2:57 am

Seiko would sigh out a bit, taking a moment as she remained on top of Gail, keeping her hold locked in and her grip on Gail's hair. After a few seconds Seiko decided that her approach was perhaps not working. " Hmmm..." The Raven haired martial artist would let out as she'd ponder for a moment or two, how could she get her desired result out of this girl ? She was a difficult one, so far she seemed like a ball of insecurity and self-doubt wrapped in a cocoon of arrogance. Though that was just a first hands impression on Seiko's part.

" How about this, find a way out and I'll show you a few things, maybe even get you into fighting shape for once in your life. That is unless you don't think you can even escape a simple hold ?" Seiko let out in a slightly bored sounding tone, her hand moved from Gail's hair and the arm which was wrenching on Gail's arm in the hammerlock was starting to ease up ever so slightly, giving Gail a tad bit of a fighting chance which grew more and more with each passing second.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next