Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:59 am

Eske wasn't a very friendly person. She eventually betrayed whoever got close enough to her. She had read so much dieting her psychology class. Her reason for friends and love existing was co-dependence. But, there were people who existed independently. Eske strives for that goal.

She saw that smirk, and when Ryan said that Eske indeed talked. Eske growls and stood up to throw a punch at John. It almost connected...Eske stopped herself, howver. Knowing that John was bandaged under those clothes, she even wasn't that brutally mean. Eske growls again and sat back down.

In response to his little 'game', Eske only scoffed and crossed her arms.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

Post by TheWamts Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:07 am

Lia saw Eske ball a fist and almost connected it with John. Okay, so probably not a friendly type of girl. "Hey, w-wait!" At least she didn't ACTUALLY hit him, even Lia might have gotten a little angry at that. As it was, she didn't feel that John's idea was a very good one, she'd dealt with other unfriendly people before. If Eske was the same, the prodding would probably end up with a more physical form of conversation, which she definitely did not want to be a part of in a cafe before lunchtime.

But then again, a little bit of trying should be fine, Eske seemed to have a degree of self-control about her, more than SOME people, certainly. And it would do Eske some good to open up, probably. She didn't know much about her, but everyone could use more people in their lives. "Uhm... challenge accepted, then?" She "translated" from Silent to English. "Mmm, do you like Japan? I think it's a nice place, you can get pretty much anything, and you don't even need to go to the shady night markets to get them!"

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 4 SAdcZrMGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 4 MVRLLQmGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 4 I82ome3Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 4 UAjmKPCGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 4 MAai8oKGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:35 pm

John wasn't worried in the least, Eske didn't seem as bad as the things he'd done in the ring. That match with the Ishii siblings was arguably the most demanding thing the master of creation had ever accomplished, no offense to Eske but she just felt a bit tame in comparison.

And besides John knew that Eske was smart, smart enough not to cause a big fight outside a café. Besides she was outnumbered 2 to 1, and she needed to open up. What good could all her knowledge do if it was just kept within her?

John had of course seen the book she was reading, The Odyssey by Homer. The artist had read through it, the classical works were something the artist was familiar with. It was required back at his art college, plus not to mention his boss kept a very extensive collection himself.

Mr Carnaby got the ball rolling, looking at Lia with a confident smile and said "Oh yes Japan is quite nice my dear, a tad crazy at times sure. The people are very polite too, you know one guy followed me down the street and said I had dropped my wallet. Handed it to me and everything."

John then leaned in, with a sort of conspiratorial air to himself. The artist got the ball rolling, the game was afoot. Eske wasn't going anywhere just yet, if she had read that book enough times then she'd know what John meant when he then said "By hook or by crook this peril too shall be something that we remember"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:49 am

Eske noticed...John wasn't phased at all with the near punch. Then again, he almost got his ads handed to him to ear that belt of his. Eske did, though not admittedly, admire that about John. That he was able to take the punishment that Eske could only give if he was tied sown and she had free roam.

Japan was a nice country. Eske nodded in agreement and took out her cell phone. Scrolling through for a moment, she shows the two of them a picture of what was Eske bungee jumping from a bridge. The expression on her face was one with a wide grin.

Suddenly, John spoke something that....No, could he have? Eske narrows her eyes and thumbs through her old book carefully to look for those words...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:17 pm

John was making sure to get his diet cola drunk down, it could go flat and lose it's fizz. That was something he'd learned, the artist recalled the Santa adverts involving the drink. Ah when he still believed in that jolly red guy.

But getting back to the present day, Mr Carnaby was glad that there was no battle ensuing. For all he knew he might break or puncture something, and although the master of creation would love to wake up in a hospital bed. With Lia dressed in a pink nurse uniform as he'd discussed with her prior, but he needed to focus.

The artist had seen the picture, and grinned after drinking half his cola. Eske still had her glasses on in that bungee jump, no doubt they were there through some simple and ingenious method. It was also the first time that Eske had smiled, which seemingly was genuine.

Although what ensued was Eske quickly checking her book, John leaned in carefully to nurse his ribs. He looked to Lia with a grin, the master of creation had read the book quite well. It was one of several he was familiar with, still to this day murder on the orient express was the one he liked the most.

"Check pages 208 to 213 Eske, Latin wasn't the only thing I read about." John then turned to Lia and muttered

"Dulcis mea et Lia......"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:16 am

Son of a....There it was.

Eske looks at the book, then John, then at the book again. She decided to close The Odyssey for now and takes another, long, sip of her drink. This was a precarious ledge that Eske was on... She wanted to commend him for knowing this book. A simple pat on the back would work, so that's what she did.

Eske then fixed the glasses on her face and sat back in her chair, crossing her arms. She didn't know whether or not John had a game plan, and wanted to find out.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:30 pm

As it turned out, John had an encyclopedic knowledge of Greek literature. A small laugh escaped as Lia saw Eske's expressions change. Apparently, she was congratulating him for it. Personally, Lia had no idea how he knew what pages the quote was on, what with all the different translations and publishers a book like that must have, but not worth dwelling on. "Wow. Philosopher, artist AND wrestler. I didn't think I'd ever be describing someone as all three."

Of course, she herself had no time to study anything like that, but she kept it to herself. Eske respected book smarts, and telling her openly that Lia didn't have much wasn't very conducive to John's plan.

She could however, guess at what John had said, and blushed a little, smacking him on the shoulder. "U-uhm, so... You've heard how John's half the Champ now, yeah?" She tried moving the conversation somewhere that she'd be more likely to follow.

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 4 SAdcZrMGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 4 MVRLLQmGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 4 I82ome3Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 4 UAjmKPCGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 4 MAai8oKGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Well at least John got a pat on the back from Eske, it did look a bit awkward to be certain. Considering that the quiet writer wasn't talking, at least not yet then it would have to do. Still at least it was progress, it felt like peeling an onion. Getting through the layers of it, only John wasn't quite sure he'd prefer the tears. No that wouldn't happen on his watch, besides he already kicked Eske's ass before and he doubted she'd want to try again.

The artist leaned back in his seat, taking another sip of his drink. Making sure to savour the tastes, as it helped John process what to do next. The Eske talk points meter had numbers on it now, which was the start.

Lia's words were a good help, a muse was always a source of great inspiration after all. And John couldn't help but feel quite flattered with three descriptions to his name, the master of creation smirked and winked at Lia when she smacked him on the arm. "Lover first, fighter second." he said to her.

With Lia's aid the conversation was moved to a topic that Eske would most likely follow, after all Tension was a pretty big deal in Kyoto. All the fans had taken to social media in response to the epic tag tournament that had been created, with Britain's best securing the belts.

John would say to Eske "Yes it was a hard fought affair, I mean my goodness. But still that is the apex of my career thus far, one half of the tension tag team champions. Not bad hm?" with a sly grin on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:30 am

She raises an eyebrow. Had Eske not known that John was a champion, she would have punched him. It was an oversight on Lia's part, which wad okay. Eske watches as John looked so contemptuous. It sickened her slightly. John had won in their fight. But this was the real world.

She could wreck him without laying a hand on him; Eske had her ways.

Nodding to Lia, she made a noticeable till of the eyes, showing her lack of like or care for John's accomplishments. However, she offers a hand to Lia, wanting to hear more about her exploits.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:51 am

A nod, and a bored expression. Ok, guess she didn't care? And then Eske motioned to go on, maybe? Lia was not very good at this sign language, evidently. "Umm... Me?" Lia pointed at herself, as if Eske was deaf on top of being mute.

"Err, I haven't really done anything worthwhile... just a couple of matches around, and my schedules' been empty for a while. So yeah... " She didn't want to go into detail about her "couple of matches", the less she thought of those, the better. Her face went quite red as she did just that.

"Well, there was that time where I got tricked into doing... uhm... volunteer work at another cafe a few weeks ago..." Who woulda thought it was a maid cafe? "But err..." She trailed off, it was strangely unnerving, trying to talk to the mute girl.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next