Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

White-Maned Lionesses

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

White-Maned Lionesses - Page 8 Empty Re: White-Maned Lionesses

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:25 am

Odessa had one-upped Isabella with the manner in which she presented her number to the waitress, but Isabella made a good point: calling both numbers might be in the woman's best interest. Odessa and Isabella were always looking to beat each other, in any contest that the two of them ever found themselves in, and if the two were to find themselves in a situation where they were competing to please another woman the most...well, that woman might just be in for the time of her life.

For now, though, the two beautiful wrestlers would leave their dear waitress be. She seemed too shocked to take either of them up on their offers tonight, but perhaps, in the future, things would be different. Odessa smiled at her as Isabella directed one of the woman's hands to her own breast, and the other to one of Odessa's. She let the cute server compare them in her hands, their weight and shape; weights and shapes which Odessa knew were almost perfectly equal, from long hours of being pressed together with Isabella, chest to chest, during their first encounter.

Odessa would lean in and give the woman one last kiss on the cheek, but Isabella got there first, making out with the woman for several seconds before breaking the kiss. When Isabella gave her that conspiratorial glance, Odessa would smirk and then move in herself, opening her mouth and pressing it over the gently parted lips of the waitress. She brought her tongue into play, licking up Isabella's saliva and some of the server's, and leaving some saliva of her own. Then, she would part their lips, a streamer of saliva remaining in between their two mouths as she pulled back.

"Mmmm...just a small sample. No need to tell us which kiss you preferred." She would give the woman a wink. "I think we all know." She watched the waitress's eyes widen, and the woman fidgeted a little bit, her shyness overcoming her again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:35 am

Isabella let the server feel her up for as long as the woman wanted, which was apparently forever as she kept squeezing both hers and Odessa's breasts while the two women took a turn giving the woman the kiss of her life. Isabella was waiting for Odessa to make some claim about her kiss being better and sure enough it came within seconds after she pulled away, Isabella rolling her eyes yet again though she laughed this time as Odessa's competitive nature was one of the parts about her she most enjoyed even if she got annoyed a little by it here and there. The waitress was in shock, unable to pull her hands away, her face lit up like a red light as she was just overwhelmed by the situation she found herself in.

A voice from the kitchen brought her back to the here and now though, someone who looked like a manager asking if she had taken the wine to table 4 yet. With a hurried "thank you" and a promise to call them both the server went back to the kitchen to resume working, having been pulled away by their table for far longer than she could have imagined when she stopped by.

"Well it look like our entertainment has to get back to working, a shame but somehow I think you and I will survive on our own, don't you?" Isabella asked just as the manager walked over carrying what could only be the very expensive bill for their fancy dinner. "Whatever you're paying her isn't enough you know, best service I've ever had."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:31 am

Odessa had always been a competitive woman, though those tendencies had grown stronger as she got older and became involved in the world of wrestling, and she sometimes played it up for dramatic effect. She wanted to tease Isabella a little, and so was sure to get the waitress blushing by asking her about which kiss she liked better and then assuring her that she didn't have to disappoint Isabella by saying that she liked Odessa's best. If Odessa had still been worried about what Isabella thought of her intentions, perhaps she would not have been so brash.

But now, with the help of a few bottles of wine, it seemed that she had proven her good intentions to Isabella. Odessa was not just looking for a good fuck every now and then—though when they did fuck, it was always spectacular, and Odessa would never think to turn Isabella down. But that was not the full depth of their relationship. They could be friends. They could be even closer than that. Odessa wanted to not only fuck Isabella, but to know her, in every way, sexual and psychological, that she could.

And with that understanding, the two of them could tease each other like this. Odessa smiled at Isabella as the waitress continued to squeeze their breasts, until the manager called her away. As she left, Odessa gave her a gentle pat on her black skirt-clad behind, then turned to Isabella and lifted the hand up to give her friend's still-naked breast a quick squeeze. "I think we'll do just fine, darling." Odessa said, before she would reach down to pull Isabella's dress up over her chest. She did the same for herself next, just managing to cover her chocolate orbs when the manager walked in with the bill.

Odessa pulled out a thick stack of yen, glanced through it, then handed the entire stack to the manager. "I won't be needing any back. The service truly was wonderful," Odessa would say. "I believe there should be enough there for us to take a couple more bottles of wine for the road. I think I saw a pair of bottles that are just what I'm looking for, so if you don't mind..."

The manager looked through the stack of yen, eyebrows raising slightly at the amount, before nodding to Odessa. With a smile, Odessa would hook her arm around Isabella's, and the two would walk out of their little private aquatic world and back towards the front of the restaurant. On the way out, Odessa would stop near the wall of wines, grabbing one bottle and handing it to Isabella, then grabbing another to carry herself.

"You know," Odessa would say, turning to Isabella, "there are a few other parts of your body that I would like to drink this wine off of..." She leaned in to give Isabella a long, lingering kiss, as her hand suggestively slid down around Isabella's lower body, sliding across a butt cheek, one finger tracing the line of her ass crack, before the finger slipped low enough to slide between her legs and just barely find Isabella's crotch from behind. Odessa, staring into Isabella's eyes, would tilt her head slightly and raise a suggestive eyebrow.

The rest of their night would surely be just as exciting as their last time together.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8