Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

White-Maned Lionesses

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

White-Maned Lionesses - Page 6 Empty Re: White-Maned Lionesses

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:54 am

"Well, I would hope that there would be a later," Odessa would say, feeling pleased that Isabella had, at last, mentioned the possibility of having some more fun with each other again later that evening. Odessa would be happy to get past this brief, grating phase in which Isabella had been trying to make her feel guilty over their intense sexual attraction. Odessa was very powerfully attracted to Isabella, but she would not act on it again unless her companion wanted her to. "But I didn't want to be presumptuous. Tonight is mostly about getting to know each other as friends, but if you're willing...heh, well, I don't know if I could refuse you."

Isabella was evidently enjoying the spiny lobster with the bechamel, a fact which Odessa was very glad for. It was one of Odessa's favorite dishes in all of Tokyo, and there were more five-star restaurants per capita in this city than anywhere else on Earth. The combination of Japanese techniques and ingredients with classic European concepts made places like the Aqua Blue Roppongi perfect for a date like this. Odessa captured a piece of her own dish on her fork, lifted it up into her mouth, and purred softly. It got her almost every time.

Isabella definitely seemed more relaxed. Some of the barriers she had been putting up at the beginning of the night were now falling away as she enjoyed her food and told Odessa so much more about herself. "Oooh, I wouldn't have taken you for a big sports fan. Besides wrestling, that is," Odessa would say. "I never was able to get into baseball much myself, even when I lived in Los Angeles." She took another bite of food, and another sip of the paired wine, enjoying the combination of flavors in her mouth. She also enjoyed that suggestive little poker reference with Isabella made.

"If you enjoy castles, you should accompany me back to the U.K. sometime. We, of course, are positively thick with castles. I've even stayed the night in a couple of them," she would say. "And becoming Hardcore Champion sounds like a very worthy goal. Of course, I am aiming for something similar, so we will have to see how that sorts out." She would wink back at her friend.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:38 pm

"Oh please Odessa, look at the two of us. Was there ever any real doubt in your mind as to whether or not there would be an after? I'll admit I was suspicious of your motives for inviting me, and I wasn't sure about it, but as much as I enjoyed fucking you last time you'd have to piss me off quite badly for there not to be an after." Isabella said very candidly, taking a few more bites out of the delicious plate of food in front of her in the short pauses between her words. Reaching across the table Isabella took the bottle of wine from Odessa to refill her glass, though in the process she made sure to lean so far forward that her breasts flattened a bit against the table. They threatened to spill out at any moment but somehow Isabella's chest never escaped her dress, a bit to the disappointment of both women.

Isabella would have attributed how care free she was feeling to the wine but the three, or was it four, glasses she had drained so far weren't quite enough to cause it. Looking up from her plate at the gorgeous woman sitting across from her Isabella knew Odessa had accomplished what she wanted, Isabella felt at ease enough to open up to this woman so in that at least she would admit Odessa had won. Not that she would say as much.

"Well every children's home has the supplies for softball so thats probably why I love it, I can't watch it on tv though, the real fun is going to a game where you're surrounded by fellow fans." She stopped there for what else besides another large bite of the lobster in front of her. "I've seen a couple castles in France but never the UK, who knows maybe I will take you up on that offer sometime." She said, not wanting to give Odessa's ego too much of a boost with a quick acceptance from her. "And I guess we will just have to cross that bridge when we come to it won't we?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:48 am

Odessa was getting what she wanted from Isabella. The lighter-skinned wrestler had finally opened up a little bit to Odessa after Odessa's show of almost startling sincerity. At the very least, Isabella was clearly much more comfortable and was not couching everything she said in carefully-arranged qualifiers set to defend her against any and every psychological or verbal assault which could be made on her. She was being real with Odessa, completely real, and even when she did fall back upon her usual Isabella Double-Speak, Odessa felt that she could see through it more easily, and that the two of them could communicate more openly now.

And it most certainly was not because of the wine. Perhaps it was beginning to have some effect, but the five or six glasses which Odessa estimated that each of them had consumed were child's play compared to what she knew that she could tolerate, and what she expected Isabella could tolerate, as well. Though she would not mind getting just a little bit tipsy tonight and having fun with Isabella while they were both just a little bit more loose and crazy. Maybe some sort of drinking game back at her apartment would get them both nice and loose. "Mmm, well, I am glad that there will be an after. But now I'm going to be distracted for the rest of our dinner thinking about it," Odessa would say, as she ran her leg alongside Isabella's, their smooth, toned calves rubbing against each other.

"My homeland really is a lovely place. London itself has all of the nightlife of Tokyo alongside thousands of years of history. The native food may not be as good as what Americans or Japanese may be used to on a regular basis, but there are still plenty of Michelin-awarded restaurants specializing in all manner of cuisine. Perhaps, when the weather is nicer this summer, you would like to take a holiday there with me," Odessa would say. Of course, that was a conversation for another time. Right now, as Odessa slid another couple of bites of delicious spiny lobster with bechamel into her mouth, she should be focusing on the present.

"But, let's focus on the present. I am glad to know you are enjoying your dinner. Perhaps you'll save room for dessert, as well, hmm?" Odessa would say. She would let her fork descend towards the table again, but instead of picking up a piece of food from her plate, she would take one of the last remaining pieces on Isabella's plate! She did not, however, bring it up to her own mouth; instead, she decided to feed Isabella, bringing the fork which had touched her lips so many times up now to touch Isabella's for an indirect kiss.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:59 am

Isabella paused in taking yet another bite of her delicious meal when she felt Odessa's leg rubbing along her own, she placed the fork down for a moment, flashing the woman a smirk while hooking her leg with Odessa's so the rubbing could continue throughout the meal. "Won't be able to think of anything else you say? I guess I got exactly what I wanted." She said before resuming the gradual devouring of the lobster dish in front of her, the glass of wine she had just poured already half empty as she seemed to take a long drink from it after each and every bite.

While she ate Isabella listened to Odssa as the woman bragged about her home country of England, not minding one bit as she was genuinely curious to hear more about it. Being an Amrican the UK was usually the butt of a joke more often than the subject of praise, but hearing about it from Odessa's perspective had her thinking of the country in a different light. It was also intriguing to hear how much Odessa seemed to want to take Isabella home with her, the trip did sound like it could be rather fun, especially once Isabella pictured them alone in a room high up in a castle tower with just the bed and each other to stay entertained.

Her imagination ran away with that one, Isabella distracting herself with the pleasant thought, only coming back to the present when she realized Odessa was trying to feed her. She hesitated, glancing up from the offered fork to Odessa with a questioning look in her eyes, but after a few seconds she shrugged her shoulders. "Why thank you Odessa." She said with a smirk before parting her lips, letting the woman slide the fork into her mouth before she closed her mouth shut, taking the food into her body. She let out a long moan just to tease Odessa a bit and once the fork was pulled away she reached across the table and scooped up some of the dish on her finger, lifting it up to Odessa's lips to return the favor.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:32 am

Odessa wanted to ask Isabella more questions, but right now she was not exactly in the mood to try to think up questions like some algorithm on a dating website. She wanted to get to know Isabella naturally, didn't she? So long as Isabella was willing to remain open to her, receptive to anything which Odessa might be curious about, there was no need to try to chain together question after question, trying to squeeze her dry of information in so short a time. They could have a real friendship and discover everything they might want to know about each other in that way.

Isabella was receptive to Odessa's joining of their legs, as she hooked her leg around the chocolate-skinned leg of the ebony beauty, allowing the full length of the limbs to connect and press into each other firmly. Toned leg muscles flexed against each other as their legs snaked around each other, the contact between them at once both innocent and incredibly erotic.

Meanwhile, above the table, Isabella would accept Odessa's offer to feed her, opening her mouth and sliding the scrumptuous bite into her mouth, moaning as she did so to gently tease Odessa. The Briton chuckled and slid the fork out of Isabella's mouth, beginning to bring it down to her own plate in order to pick up another bite for herself. Before she could, Isabella's fingers found their way across the table, picking up a piece of lobster and bringing it up to Odessa's lips. Odessa smiled and cast an amused gaze at Isabella before opening her mouth to allow Isabella to place the food on her tongue. She would not just take in the food, however, but also Isabella's fingers! Odessa sucked on the digits even after swallowing the food, her tongue sliding around them teasingly before letting Isabella's hand go.

Isabella had upped the ante on feeding each other, and so Odessa wanted to raise the stakes of the game even higher. She would rise up, putting her knees on her chair as she would lean her body across the table, her breasts would press against the table, bulging almost out of her dress, her areolas still very visible to Isabella. Odessa would then bring her mouth down onto Isabella's plate, pick up one of the remaining pieces of her dinner, and then lift herself up, purring softly as she offered the piece to Isabella in between her lips!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:53 am

Isabella wasn't surprised in the least when Odessa took in not just the food but the entire digits into her mouth, nor was she surprised at how long the woman continued sucking upon her fingers. In fact Isabella would have been quite disappointed in her new friend if she had done anything less and she simply sat there smiling warmly while Odessa had her fun. Once or twice she let out a soft, quick moan as Odessa rolled her tongue around her fingers. "Oh done already?" Isabella said softly, sounding somewhat sullen though the smirk on her soft pink lips made it clear she was rather enjoying herself.

Odessa however was far from finished and this time she did surprise Isabella with how bold she could be, Isabella's eyes widening as her fellow white haired beauty rose up onto her chair to lean across the table. For a moment she thought Odessa was just looking for another over the table kiss, Isabella leaning forward herself to accept the offer only for the woman to lean down, plucking a chunk of lobster from her plate and bringing it to Isabella's lips. "Couldn't help yourself could you?" She said while chuckling at how absurd this must look from the outside, but she didn't give that much thought before leaning forward to press her lips to Odessa's. Her tongue slid into the woman's mouth, wrapping around the lobster to guide it into her mouth, chewing for a moment before swallowing yet never breaking their kiss in the process.

Her hands rose up, slipping beneath the top of Odessa's dress which in one quick tug slipped down exposing the woman's breasts again. Her hands were quick to cover them, kneading the ebony mounds with a lover's touch, paying special attention to the fully erect nipples with her left hand while the right dropped down to scoop up more of her meal. It was all that was left but Isabella spread the sauce over Odessa's tits all the same, breaking the kiss as she pushed up on her friend's tits, guiding her to rise up before she leaned in and began licking the food clean from those heavenly mounds.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:27 am

"Mmm! Delicious," Odessa would moan, as her tongue took one last teasing lap at Isabella's fingers as the other white-haired woman pulled them away. Neither of them had very much food left on her plate, and so this game could not possibly last that much longer. But since it had begun a game of back and forth, and a little bit of playful, friendly competition, it was not going to finish until all of the food which they used to play the game was gone. It was Isabella's move next, and what she did surprised Odessa. She leaned in across the table as well, keeping her lips locked together with Odessa's as she brought her hands up to Odessa's dress. Then, suddenly, she yanked the dress down, letting Odessa's huge breasts pop free, revealing the two full orbs and her hard, erect nipples.

"Ah! Hey!" Odessa would gasp, but Isabella's trick was only just beginning. Isabella picked up what remained on Odessa's plate with her bare hands, then unloaded the lobster and bechamel sauce onto Odessa's naked brown tits, spreading the warm food out all over both orbs with one hand while the other hand covered up one of Odessa's nipples, playing with it and pushing it back and forth. After Isabella covered Odessa's breasts with food, Odessa wondered how she would feed it to Odessa, since that was, after all, what she was supposed to be doing. Odessa was surprised when Isabella "selfishly" began to gobble all the food up herself, her hungry mouth slurping and sucking at Odessa's food-covered flesh!

"Oh, you're such a glutton, Isabella! You'll get fat if you try to eat all of my food and all of yours! Now..." Odessa would play the same game. Seeing as how she had not seen Isabella's breasts at all yet tonight, she would reach down with both hands to give the woman's dress a yank, pulling it down to expose Isabella's milky white breasts and pink nipples. Then, Odessa would pick up Isabella's plate with both hands, tipping it to dump its contents onto Isabella's soft white breasts. She would spread the lobster and bechamel sauce out over much of Isabella's flesh, and then, with one of her still-clean hands, she would grab onto Isabella's snow white hair and give it a yank to pull her head up and out of Odessa's cleavage.

"My turn!" Odessa would insist, as she would now dive in and begin to hungrily eat the food that was covering Isabella's glorious, pillowy mounds!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:15 am

Isabella at that point was past the point of caring what anyone else saw from the outside, not that anyone but a passing waiter or waitress would see anything of them at all given how isolated the aquarium around them made her feel. Perhaps that was why she went as far as she did, not just tugging down the front of Odessa's dress but unashamedly lapping up the lobster dish from the woman's generous tits. This she did knowing full well that Odessa would not simply sit there and allow her to do so without repaying her in full, perhaps even going a bit further than she had though Isabella wasn't quite sure how one could go bigger than this.

Sure enough Odessa matched her actions to the letter, the lobster meal still quite warm as it spilled over her mounds. "Ugh....you could have just asked you know." She said as her head was tugged back for Odessa to get access to her chest, Isabella licking her lips as the woman eagerly ate the rest of her meal off of Isabella's chest. Only after Odessa had licked her tits clean, not the easiest of tasks given how messily she had spread the dish over her chest, did Isabella push her back into her seat.

"You know what, I think it tastes even better served THAT way." She said with a laugh, her breasts bouncing gently for a moment before her hands came up to pull her dress back up over those mounds.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:50 am

Isabella was right—the lobster did taste more delicious when it was eaten off of those beautiful, perfect white breasts. It didn't hurt, of course, that Odessa copped a bit of a feel while she was licking the mounds clean, sliding her hands underneath to not only push Isabella's chest upward and put those spots which needed to be cleaned within the range of easy access, but also to give herself a chance to gently squeeze the sensitive undersides of Isabella's breasts, enjoying the sensation of holding them in her hands as she finished licking the tits completely clean.

Full and content, Odessa would sit up and lick her lips, before picking her wine glass back up and tilting it and her head back. She let the alcohol slide down her throat smoothly, leaving a trail of warmth once again before she went for the bottle and poured herself another glass, making sure to top off Isabella's glass, too. Odessa was not sure how many glasses she had consumed at this point, but she was certain that she had had more than Isabella, and she took some satisfaction from seeing the effects of the wine beginning to work on Isabella in her speech and her movements, just in little ways, while they still would not be showing in her own actions.

"You really do make quite the wonderful table. I should use your naked body to hold hors d'oeuvres for my next house party, Isabella," Odessa would say, chuckling as she would pull her own dress back up. She was feeling full after finishing off the generous portion of lobster and bechamel, but she knew from experience that the desserts at the Aqua Blue Roppongi were not something to miss. Perhaps they could have their dessert back at Odessa's apartment instead...

"Weren't we discussing something before you started this little game?" Odessa would say with a light, happy laugh. "Oh, well, I suppose whatever other questions I had for you will come back to me. Ultimately, so long as we're both enjoying ourselves, I would say tonight has been a success!" She raised her glass for an impromptu, extra little toast to that point, touching it to Isabella's glass with a clink.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:42 am

Isabella rolled her eyes at Odessa's little comment about using her as a serving tray though she chose not to offer anything as a retort, instead using her lips to gulp down more of the wine from the glass Odessa had so politely refilled for her. There was a light red flush to her cheeks but that wasn't from the wine, she hadn't drunk enough to effect her in any serious manner yet unlike Odessa who was already showing some of the usual symptoms of alcohol. "You know I can't remember either, seems we both forgot, its almost as if we had something more pressing on our minds." She said with a knowing grin, raising her glass to tap it against Odessa's before taking another long drink from it.

"So dinner was even better than the pricey decor would suggest, how are their deserts? I'm not so much into anything fancy when it comes to desert though, I don't suppose they would have anything as simple as some sort of chocolate cake?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next