Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

White-Maned Lionesses

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

White-Maned Lionesses - Page 2 Empty Re: White-Maned Lionesses

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:07 pm

"I'm not claiming to know everything that you're thinking," Odessa would explain, as they would make their way away from Isabella's apartment, down the stairs and back to the waiting taxi. Odessa would let Isabella determine the speed of their walking, and didn't feel the need to guide her much more than a gentle nudge to indicate where the taxi was parked outside of the building, as the view of it was somewhat obscured by a large, leafy green bush. "But I do know that you don't put yourself at risk very often. Now, before you get upset, know that I don't mean physically. I'm well aware of your fighting prowess."

They approached the taxi, and heard the soft click of the doors as the driver unlocked them. "But what you present to everyone else is not an entirely accurate reflection of the actual emotions that you're feeling. That's true of everyone, to some extent, but it seems especially true of you, Isabella. I understand it—you are the Northern Queen, and you want everyone to know that the moment they meet you."

Odessa would slide away from Isabella to open the door to the taxi, letting Isabella get in first before sliding in herself and closing the door behind her. As the taxi headed deeper into the heart of Tokyo, Odessa would turn to Isabella and clasp both of the woman's hands between her own, giving her a very fond smile. "I enjoy our interactions, but most of the time I feel as if I'm just talking to an Isabella-shaped shell hiding the real Isabella inside of her. I want to get to know the real Isabella better, without any sort of boundaries between us, conversational, emotional—or physical, although I believe we've broken down that boundary well enough already." She chuckled softly. "I think our relationship, whether it is primarily business or primarily personal, will be much more fruitful if we can both be honest and vulnerable with each other."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:57 am

The two women walked down the stairs at a leisurly pace with Isabella ever so slightly in the lead, pulling Odessa along with her though knowing full well the woman was letting her lead so as not to risk aggravating her. It was a good start to the night though for it showed Odessa was not only learning how to appease her but was willing to swallow some pride in order to do so. She listened to the woman speak as they neared the taxi, casting a sideways glance at Odessa with a riased eyebrow at the implication that she wasn't a risk taker but she let it pass as the woman quickly corrected her misstep.

The doors to the taxi unlocked but before she could reach out to pull the door open Odessa pulled away from her to beat her to it, opening the door for Isabella as if she were the valet. Isabella rewarded her with a smle and a gentle brushing of her hand along the woman's cheek before ducking into the taxi, sliding across the seat to let Odessa climb in beside her. "You're quite right Odessa, I am the Northern Queen, but that is who I am and not some mask I put on for others I assure you." She replied defensively, showing how uncomfortable she was with where the conversation was heading.

For a time there was silence as the taxi headed into downtown Tokyo but Odessa wasn't content to simply sit there and with only a bit of resistance from Isabella took the woman's hands in her own. Isabella stared down at their joined hands as Odessa continued from where she had left off earlier, only lifting her gaze up to look into Odessa's eyes once the woman had finished. "Are you sure you haven't started your night a little early Odessa, perhaps with a few drinks at home? Trust me when I tell you the real Isabella is the woman you've known since the first night we met. I don't know what you think to discover about me tonight but if it will put your mind at ease whatever you ask me tonight I will be truthful with you, whether you like the answers I give you will be up to you."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:42 am

Odessa had been hoping to get something from Isabella, some indication that the woman knew what Odessa was talking about, even if she didn't care to outright admit it. She must know what Odessa was talking about—of course she would. They had spent enough time together in their handful of encounters for the two of them to each get a sense of how the other operated.

But, despite the fact that they both must surely be aware of what Odessa was referring to, Isabella refused to crack. Odessa was disappointed, but, if her companion wanted to play the game, she could play the game. She would enjoy making Isabella crack and show her her vulnerable, more emotional side. "Tsk. You can be so frustrating sometimes, Isabella," Odessa would say with a sigh, as she would gently set Isabella's hands down in the Northern Queen's lap before releasing them and withdrawing her own hands to her own lap. "You know exactly what I mean, but you still don't want to be completely honest with me. And by honest, I don't only mean truthful, my dear. It's not just what you say, but the way you say it."

She would lean a little closer to Isabella now, studying the woman's white face carefully with her eyes. "Perhaps honest isn't the right word. Perhaps a better word would be unguarded." She would move a hand up to Isabella's cheek, brushing it gently, before withdrawing it quickly. "I do plan to get what I want, Isabella, whether you're ready to give it up or not. Not out of lack of respect or anything of that sort, but because I care enough about you and am interested enough in you that I want to connect with you on a whole new level."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun May 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Odessa was beginning to remind Isabella quite heavily of Rosaria, the woman who had been her only real friend in all her years moving from one orphanage to another. While they had only been together a short time before they were seperated Rosaria had remembered Isabella fondly, surprising her when she showed up in the AFW and reunited with her after so much time had passed. It had shocked Isabella down to her core to find someone who cared that much, but considering how persistant Rosaria had been when they were children she realized she shouldn't have been surprised the woman would find her again. If Rosaria hadn't have been so persistance Isabella doubted they would have ever become friends, it took a lot to get to her but the moment she saw Rosaria again had done just that and the two had resumed their friendship stronger than ever.

The fact that she was seeing much of her friend in Odessa left Isabella a bit unsure of how to proceed, but after a few moments of introspection she realized it would be best just to stay the course and perhaps give the woman some of what she wanted from her, if only to see where this went. "I've heard that a lot, apparently I'm a very frustrating woman Odessa, hope that doesn't discourage you." Isabella replied as the woman brushed her cheek, smiling softly as she too reached over though her fingertips rubbed up along the woman's thigh, Isabella staring into Odessa's eyes all the while.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 11, 2015 12:59 am

Odessa would keep her eyes on Isabella's, staring into those deep blue eyes with her sharp, piercing green eyes as she would slide her hand fleetingly across her fellow white-haired beauty's cheek before withdrawing it. She studied Isabella's reaction, trying to peel back some of the layers of the other woman to get to some of the deeper thoughts and feelings that must have been running through her mind. It seemed as though it took Isabella an extra second or two to respond to Odessa's last comment, and Odessa hoped that that was a good thing. She was being earnest, and she was hoping for something similar from Isabella.

Odessa was no stranger to putting on airs, and could not fault Isabella for doing the same. But she wanted to learn more about Isabella, on many different levels. She wanted to get to know not just the proud woman that Isabella was now, but the young girl from all of those pictures that decorated Isabella's bedroom walls.

Isabella's response made Odessa smile, and the gentle stroking of Isabella's fingers across her thigh helped. Odessa glanced out the window over Isabella's shoulder. They were approaching the restaurant, but they still had two minutes...perhaps three, if traffic was heavy up ahead.

Odessa would lean in towards Isabella, bringing their faces close, their noses brushing together. Odessa would reach up and grab a strand of Isabella's hair, giving it a gentle tug, pulling it together with a strand of her own white hair and twirling them together. Their brilliant white hair could not be told apart when they were tangled together. "Mm...it takes a lot to discourage me, Isabella. I am remarkably persistent. Almost frustratingly so, some have told me."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed May 13, 2015 1:04 am

Isabella prided herself on a great many things and chief amongst those was her ability to read someone at a glance, to look underneath what someone said to see the truth that lay there. It had served her well when choosing friends, she had only the one good friend sure but Rosaria had been such a good one the woman had come and found her years later, and her talent had helped her see the snakes hiding in the grass.

Odessa though was a difficult one to read or so she had thought at first, but the longer the act went on the more Isabella was starting to buy into that Odessa might truly want to get to know her not for any gain for herself, but rather because she actually cared. Isabella was used to people wanting things from her and she had suspected Odessa just sought more time in the bedroom with her, the date a ruse to try and get back there, but thinking about it Odessa could have gotten there by just asking and they both knew it, so there was no point for a charade. Perhaps she had simply been blinded by how incredible their sex had been, Odessa wouldn't be the first nor the last to do that, but Isabella would play along and see how the night played out. It would likely be amusing for her one way or the other.

"I can see that Odessa." Isabella said softly, speaking in the tone of a lover now as she glanced sideways at their twirled together hair, the corner of her lips curling upward into a half grin by the time she looked back into Odessa's eyes. "Tell you what..I'll give you a choice. Kiss me now and we take this cab back to my place and spend the night in bed...or you can ask me a question and I'll answer you, no bravado just an answer and the night continues as planned." She said and to make the choice a little harder she slid her hand up to rub along the underside of Odessa's breasts through the woman's tight dress.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 13, 2015 1:20 am

Odessa was feeling rather turned on right now. She couldn't deny that, even if she wanted to. Being this close to Isabella brought back all the memories of the night they had spent fucking each other's brains out. Odessa could still close her eyes and picture Isabella's triumphant grin when she was on top and pounding her pussy down dominantly against Odessa's. Blink, and she could see the vulnerable look in Isabella's eyes when she was on the bottom, being forced to squirt over and over again as Odessa had her way with her. They had gone back and forth like that for hours. Almost the whole time had been spent staring deeply into each other's eyes. Now they had closed the distance between them again, and many of those same emotions and desires were flooding back.

Isabella seemed to be feeling it, too, based on what she did next. She gave Odessa a choice, and she made it as difficult as she could. Their lips were already hardly an inch apart. One kiss and they would be right back where they had ended those few weeks ago, in Isabella's bed, their sexes locked together, breasts squashed against each other, each trying to assert her dominance over the other in sweet, exhilerating sexual combat. Isabella's hand rubbing along the undersides of Odessa's breasts seemed to indicate that she was ready to do all of that, if it was what Odessa wanted. The ebony beauty would purse her lips and stare hard into Isabella's eyes. Slowly, she would move her head closer to Isabella's, closer, until their lips were barely a hair's breadth apart.

"Why don't you like being called Bella?" she whispered, the air washing over Isabella's plump lips.

If Odessa was going to be allowed one question and one completely honest answer, she wanted it to be something important. Something that had some weight to it. Something that would force Isabella to be vulnerable. Odessa had asked this question before, and had gotten nothing close to a straight answer. Now, she could learn the answer to it, and force Isabella to open up to her emotionally, as well—something that she felt was very important for the two of them going forward.

Slowly, she pulled her lips away, the promise of a kiss going unfulfilled.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed May 13, 2015 2:02 am

The air in the cab was nice and cool much to the liking of Isabella who often found such rides uncomfortable for the drivers always refused to go below seventy degress, and yet it felt far hotter than that in that moment as the heat between them rose considerably. There was true tension in the air as Isabella watched Odessa struggle over the impossible choice she had just been given, Isabella smiling almost wickedly as she stared into the endless pools that were Odessa's eyes, watching the turmoil within them. Never before had Isabella offered herself so freely to another but the memories of their one night together still lingered in the corners of her mind and she wouldn't mind reliving them, perhaps this time she could break Odessa like she had been unable to last time. It was an entertaining thought at first but Isabella found herself thinking what a shame it would be to have such a will as hers broken, even if it was by her doing, the thought surprising her.

But the bait had been put out and now all Isabella had to do was wait for the woman to crack, to reveal it was lust driving her and not some desire to better understand the Northern Queen, and when those lips drew so close to hers Isabella shut her eyes and waited for it. Thats when she heard Odessa ask her question. Isabella's eyelids slowly crept open so she was staring into Odessa's eyes once more, looking quite surprised not just because Odessa had chosen to ask her a question but because of the exact question she had asked.

"Bella?" Of all the things to ask her she wanted to know about that name? It stunned her at first but as her mind began to turn the question over she realized it was only natural Odessa would ask it, after all Isabella had shut her down each time she tried before. It seemed Odessa had never forgotten about it, a realization that had Isabella questioning just what other little things the woman had been thinking about all this time. Isabella looked up at the woman and smiled, her hands coming up after a time to push against Odessa's breasts, seperating them for Odessa had made her choice not to go down that path.

"Well a deal is a deal so as you wish Odessa." She said with a sigh, not hiding the fact that she hadn't expected this outcome very well. "You remember the photos on my wall right? In any of those but the one did it look like I was friends with anyone there?" Isabella paused there to give Odessa time to think back and to answer if she wanted. "No, because besides Rosaria the children were more interested in making fun of my hair than anything else. Care to guess what their nickname for me always was?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 13, 2015 2:43 am

To simply kiss Isabella and throw the both of them headlong into another night of wild passion and sexual warfare had been a tantalizing prospect, and one certain part of Odessa's anatomy was practically drooling at the prospect of diving right in. Odessa's heart and mind, however, were set on the other option. She wanted to be friends with Isabella, if not more. Raw sexual attraction had first drawn them together, but now there were many other emotions directing Odessa's actions.

She was pleased and rather amused to see the surprise in Isabella's eyes as they fluttered open after she asked her question. The Northern Queen really had been expecting Odessa to kiss her there. Odessa hoped that Isabella was not altogether too disappointed that she had chosen the other path instead.

Isabella repeated the nickname, and Odessa, having put a little bit of space between the two of them, would nod her head. "Yes, that is my question," she would murmur, waiting to hear what Isabella's answer would be. For a few seconds, the ivory beauty seemed very out of sorts. Then, she would look back up at Odessa and smile, putting both hands on Odessa's chest and pushing to put some more distance between the two of them. The push wasn't out of disgust or annoyance, it was obvious, but merely to signify that they were not going to have sex right now, and that they were, instead, well and truly on a date. Odessa would smile back, bringing a hand up to brush it across the back of Isabella's hand, before the blue-eyed woman would pull them away.

Odessa listened to Isabella's story intently. It wasn't a long one, but it was obviously an emotional one. It was understandable that Isabella wouldn't want to be called Bella after enduring that sort of mockery. Odessa had been fortunate as a child, though she had a few select memories of being mocked for her unique hair, as well. She knew how that could hurt, especially when the target was a young child. Even if she hadn't experienced quite the same depth of pain as Isabella, she had felt pain going in very much the same direction. Their beautiful white manes were something that connected them, and it made Odessa feel very close to Isabella in the moment.

"That's awful," she would reply, closing her eyes and shaking her head solemnly. "I can certainly understand why you wouldn't want to be called Bella after that. I hope you weren't offended by my calling you that name before—believe me, I used it purely out of affection."

At that moment, the cab came to a sliding stop on the side of the road. Looking up and out the window, Odessa saw the shimmering, shifting blue glow of the front facade of the restaurant that was their destination. She let out something of a surprised breath, as she hardly felt prepared to be thrust into the real world after such an intimate moment with Isabella. She would quickly gather herself, however, and open the door. Turning back to Isabella, she would extend her hand for her date to grasp as they exited the vehicle.

"On a...similar note," she would add, after a pause, "I hope you weren't disappointed by my choosing a question over a kiss. It was most certainly not because I find you any less appealing than I did the last time the two of us were together. You are just as stunning tonight as you always are, Isabella dear."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun May 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Isabella didn't particularly enjoy talking about her childhood, as far as she was concerned it had been a overly long and uninteresting period in her life that she had been happy to leave behind once she had been declared free from the state's control. So much had happened since then, much more interesting things that made for better stories that she was perfectly happy dicussing, but she had made a deal with Odessa to answer any question so she had only herself to blame for it being brought up. She kept her answer short and sweet though, telling Odessa only as much as she needed to know to have her answer, sitting there in silence afterward as she waited to hear what the other woman had to say now that she knew the story.

When Odessa apologized for using the pet name before Isabella shrugged her shoulders dismissively and shook her head. "Whats done is done, you didn't know and at least you stopped after I asked...eventually. Besides that was a long time ago so its not like I get all upset over the memory or anything, I just see Bella as the girl I was and Isabella as the woman I am now." She then added, feeling like if she hadn't Odessa would have just assumed her some sentimental fool, not that she cared what the woman thought or anything.

Thankfully the moment was soon interrupted by their cab pulling up in front of a restaurant she didn't recognize, though judging from the rather expensive design of the place's entrance it had to be a rather upscale one. She made a move to open her door only to find it locked, Isabella flashing the cab driver a quick glare only to then see Odessa reaching out for her. She glance up at the woman and without more than a moment of hesitation she took the offered hand, Isabella climbing out of the cab but not releasing the woman's hand. She slid her arm through Odessa's and gave her a light nudge with her elbow.

"Of course I'm stunning as are you, that part has never been in question. As for your choice back there I will say you surprised me but in a good way, this night may prove interesting after all." That said Isabella leaned her head over and stole a quick kiss from Odessa, pulling away with a satisfied smile on her lips. "Besides I can take what I want if it comes to it."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next