Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

White-Maned Lionesses

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

White-Maned Lionesses - Page 7 Empty Re: White-Maned Lionesses

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:17 am

Both of them continued to consume copious amounts of alcohol, every sip adding a little rosiness to Isabella's cheeks—a fact which Odessa noted with a smile as she gazed across the table at her friend's face. After they had both emptied their glasses yet again, Odessa would pour them both yet another generous gulp of their strong red wine, emptying their second bottle in the process. Their waitress, her face still as red as a beet after evidently having seen some of what the two powerful women had been doing while eating, quickly appeared with another bottle, opening it and setting it on the table between the two wrestlers. She swept away the now-empty plates and took them away, promising to come back in just a minute.

"Oh, Isabella, I would have thought your taste in dessert would have been as fine as mine! We seem to share so many other similarities," Odessa would say, bemoaning that fact with her tongue firmly in her cheek. "But, as much as I love the innovative creations that can be produced in the world of molecular gastronomy, sometimes one would simply rather have a nice, luscious, moist piece of cake. I believe I know just what will satisfy your palate, my dear."

When their waitress came back, Odessa would turn to her and smile as she asked if they wanted anything for dessert. "I believe we would like two slices of the chocolate-caramel cake, please," Odessa would say. "And could we have them boxed to take home?" She looked to Isabella and blew a quick kiss in her direction. The waitress hurried off, and Odessa would get to work on draining her wine yet again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Isabella blinked at Odessa when it became apparent the woman had read something from her request for cake that had not been intentional on her part, though she wasn't about to correct her when that mistake seemed about to result in them getting out of there to continue their fun. When Odessa asked for the cake to go her suspicions were confirmed, Isabella flashing the woman across from her a wide grin before drinking from her wine glass yet again. She was so satisfied with how events were unfolding she was even going to let that comment about her tastes not being as fine as Odessa's pass.

"You read my mind Odessa. I do believe we've given our waitress enough of a show for this evening at least, it will be nice to enjoy our desert in a more...isolated setting." She leaned back in her chair only to then notice Odessa had left a spot of sauce on her right breast. She smirked and rose from her chair, walking around the table with her right hand running along the edge. Isabella didn't ask or say one word as she took a seat on the knee of her date for the evening, her left arm draped over the woman's shoulders while her right hand wandered down to absently stroke the undersides of Odessa's tits.

"You missed a spot Odessa, if you're going to spill food on me the LEAST you could do is make sure you clean it up don't you agree?" That said she grabbed Odessa's glass and drained it in one go, setting it back on the table with an expectant gaze.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 03, 2016 5:35 am

Odessa had an inkling that Isabella probably wanted to have a little bit of privacy after their dinner out together. After a somewhat bumpy start to the evening, it was now clear that there was going to be an "after" to this dinner, another wonderful, wild evening of unbridled passion between the two of them, a contest of sexual endurance and technique to determine which of them would be the one to survive the other's relentless sexual onslaught. This time, it was Odessa's turn to host, and she decided it was best to take their cake home and eat it when the time was right. She was hungering for something besides cake right now.

The object of her hunger sidled over to her, walking around the table and sitting down in her lap with those barely-contained creamy breasts bulging out of the neck of her dress. Odessa's eyes could not help but glue themselves to those luscious, plump orbs, and when they did she did, indeed, notice the very small, slick spot just barely visible in the crevice between those ample assets which Isabella chastised her for leaving. Odessa smirked, chuckled, and rolled her eyes. "Oh, yes, how careless of me, Isabella dear," she would say, before reaching out to begin stroking the underside of Isabella's large tits. Isabella would do the same to her, and Odessa would purr sensually, before letting out a snort as she watched Isabella grab her wine glass and drain it in a single gulp.

"Glutton!" Odessa would sling at Isabella, a mock accusatory tone, before she would let her face fall down in between Isabella's breasts. She would have to bury her face very deep indeed between those beautiful tits to reach the small spot of cream left over, but she would do it, feeling her cheeks warmed by the smooth, slightly slick flesh of her friend and rival as she felt herself almost consumed by the cleavage.

After licking the spot up, Odessa would pull herself out and stick her tongue out at Isabella. Now, since Isabella had stolen her wine, she would need to have her revenge. She would gently grab each of Isabella's arms, pull them upwards, then press them in onto Isabella's own chest, squishing her breasts together and turning her deep cleavage into only a thin line as the two orbs compressed together. "You won't want to move, I assure you," Odessa would say. It would, in fact, be very necessary for Isabella to keep her breasts pressed together, because Odessa would next pick up the wine bottle—which still had perhaps two glasses' worth of alcohol contained within—and would turn it over above Isabella's breasts, pouring the contents out into the narrow channel between the two tits! With Isabella's arms in place, the wine would hopefully not pour through her cleavage, but would instead travel downwards along that course, until it reached the front of Isabella's chest—where Odessa's mouth was waiting, to drink in the warm wine which had flown between the beautiful breasts of her Northern Queen!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:51 am

Isabella simply nodded in answer to Odessa's request that she keep her breasts pressed together, her mind having quickly worked out what the woman had planned and without any sort of complaint she decided to let her have her fun. She wiggled a bit to get a better seat on the woman's knee as the wine began to flow down the valley between her heavenly mounds, the deep crimson color leaving a lovely trail as the wine flowed down into the waiting mouth of Odessa who did her best to not let a single drop spill. As the last of the wine made its way down her chest Isabella shifted her legs so that she was sitting more comfortably in Odessa's lap, her legs wrapped around the woman's waist with her ankles crossed behind the chair she was in, her breasts practically resting atop Odessa's own chest while her arms draped around the woman's neck.

"Did you have your fill?" Isabella said while glancing down between her breasts, noticing that despite her best efforts drops of wine had slipped through to run over more than just the top of her breasts, her nipples in particular were stained red by the drink. It was at that time the waitress came by with two slices of chocolate cake in hand, though she quickly put them down and made an exit, her face a bright red from the sight of the two women so clearly enjoying themselves.

"Oh no, come back here and take my last order." Isabella said, leaning over a bit to peer out of the booth they were in. Once the waitress, who was quite attractive herself with long jet black hair tied in a pony tail, stepped back into their private little oasis within the restaurant Isabella reached out and grabbed the woman around the waist pulling her in close. "Well, actually this is part of your tip for being such a good server for us this evening."

With a broad grin on her face Isabella looked very much like a predator as she released the waitress, who didn't make a move to go anywhere, and taking one of the plates of cake Isabella dropped it onto her breasts. With her one free hand Isabella smeared the cake over her tits though she tried to keep the dark chocolate from touching her dress so she pulled her dress as far down as she could without her nipples becoming exposed. "Here, miss?" Isabella said, the waitress gulping before answering "Nicole." "Ah Nicole, here I need you to help clean up this mess." The waitress looked around first, no doubt to make sure nobody else was looking, but just as Isabella had known she would the woman then leaned down and began to eat the cake right off her tits. The woman's tongue dragged along her ample chest, licking up the stubborn chocolate which clung to her breasts as they rose and fell with her breathing.

"Odessa she seems to be in need of some help." She said after a couple minutes of moaning softly as the woman worked her chest over, one hand running its fingers over the waitress's own lovely tits through her uniform. "Would you mind helping her out?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:39 am

There were two glasses' worth of wine left in the bottle, but Odessa would finish it all, eagerly chugging the wine as it poured down the valley between Isabella's breasts, opening her mouth a little wider to catch the droplets which threatened to splash against her nose or her upper lip. Some of the wine did find its way running down the front of Isabella's breasts to color her pale skin and nipples a somewhat sticky shade of red. Odessa intended to lick all of those stains clean, but before she had a chance, their server came back carrying those slices of chocolate cake wrapped up to go. Odessa would pull her face out of Isabella's cleavage, smiling and leaning back in her chair. As she relaxed, Isabella went to work on their server, offering her an extra tip on top of the generous monetary one which she would already be receiving.

Odessa chuckled softly, feeling herself getting a little warm as she watched Isabella take one of the chocolate cake slices and smear the cake all across her chest. On some level, Odessa knew that her friend would probably have crumbs spread across her body from chest to pussy later, but right now it was an incredibly sexy show, one which Odessa enjoyed. Nicole, their waitress, would enjoy it, too, as she, at Isabella's urging, dove in and began to eat the cake right off of the lovely pale skin of the powerful wrestler. She would not be the only one to enjoy Isabella's exciting little display, however.

"Oh, help, you say?" Odessa would purr, as she would lean in and press her lips against Nicole's cheek, giving the waitress a kiss that turned her as red as she possibly could be. Odessa would then lean down and slide her tongue across Isabella's tits, licking up a long line of chocolate frosting and delicious gooey cake from her friend's chest. She brought one hand up and ran it through the waitress's hair as the girl finished licking up most of the chocolate that sat on Isabella's chest, though there were a few spots where stubborn smears of chocolate clung on.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:50 pm

Isabella was having quite the time now that she had stopped resisting Odessa and embraced the idea of a night out without any deeper meaning than enjoying herself. It was strange to Isabella, dealing with someone so similar to herself, but Odessa had played a pretty enough song and convinced the Queen there was merit to relaxing and opening herself up to the woman from England. She was certainly enjoying herself in that moment, having not just Odessa but the lovely waitress as well eating the sweet dark chocolate cake from her tits, Isabella leaning back in her plush chair while the two women went to town on her chest. She moaned softly, eyes closed as she savored the delicious sensations, and once she felt the women slowing to a stop only then did she glance down with open eyes at her mostly clean chest.

"Well well ladies, you certainly do a great job of cleaning when you're...lets say properly motivated." She said with a laugh, chuckling for several seconds before she glanced from the waitress to Odessa and back again. "I had a thought, Odessa what would you say to a little game? If our lovely waitress here can take a break why don't each of you take one of my breasts, place a hand between my legs, and see who can turn me on the most?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:51 am

Isabella certainly seemed contented, having two beautiful women licking cake off of her chest. Their waitress seemed to be doing her half of the work in something of a haze, her face a deep red from embarrassment, though around the edges where the blood vessels were not as numerous it looked perhaps a little pale out of shock. She had not been expecting to do something like this tonight, clearly, at least not at work, and not with two women whom she hardly knew. Odessa was going to be sure to tip this girl well, for going so far above and beyond the call of duty.

Isabella, now, seemed to want the woman to go even further, as she now suggested a game. Odessa would straighten up, crossing her arms in front of her chest and smirking at her seated friend. The game was one which would drive Isabella wild with pleasure, which was likely why she had suggested it. Odessa had been more inclined to leave their dear waitress with just that small taste of sexy fun, but, if Isabella insisted, Odessa would agree to this game...but with a couple of tweaks.

"Oh, come now, Isabella. That is quite a lot of responsibility you are putting on our dear server here. If she so desires to play, I have an alternate suggestion that I think she will find most exciting." Their server was certainly less experienced than Odessa when it came to sexual contests. But Isabella wasn't, and, when it came to competing, there was only one woman in the room whom Odessa intensely desired to beat...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:41 am

Isabella glanced from Odessa to their lovely server and back again no less than seven times in the seconds that followed Odessa's mention of a suggestion, Isabella's eyes finally settling upon Odessa as she threw her arms up and said, "Oh is that so? And here I thought you were enjoying getting your hands all over me? Or is it perhaps that you don't like to share Odessa?" She laughed softly and then turned back to their waitress who was breathing with a little difficulty it seemed. Judging from the red hue to the woman's face and cleavage she was flush with heat after a surely unexpected tip from the two wrestlers.

"You know, I have an idea of my own." Isabella said without waiting to hear what Odessa's idea was, likely something about switching Isabella's place as the recipiant with the waitress's more active role. She plucked the pen from the server's breast pocket and on a napkin, a cloth one in fact, her personal phone number before handing it to the waitress. "If you want more don't hesitate to call, just not tonight is all...I believe I am otherwise engaged for the rest of the evening. Isn't that right Odessa?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:11 am

Isabella would tease Odessa, but the Briton was by no means shaken or dissuaded from her own ideas by Isabella's words. The two of them were always trying to rile each other up, but rarely did they say anything that actually threw each other off balance. Odessa chuckled and rolled her eyes at Isabella's silly accusations. "Oh, so selfish, Isabella. You really want to keep all the pleasure for yourself? I would say that it would be much more appropriate to spread it around." Besides, Odessa would be touching Isabella plenty later that night. And the next morning, as well.

But before Odessa could propose her modifications on Isabella's original plan, Isabella decided to completely change her tone. Instead of playing a game with the waitress, Isabella wrote down her phone number and handed it to the waitress, offering the woman the opportunity to call her anytime. It seemed that, whatever Isabella did, she gave Odessa a reason to roll her eyes at the sheer brazenness and ridiculousness of her words. If Isabella wanted to hurry back to Odessa's apartment, then Odessa was happy to do so. But she would not leave without giving the waitress a parting gift of her own. She snatched the pen from Isabella's hands and grabbed a second napkin, writing down her own phone number.

"If I were you, I would consider this a much more valuable number," Odessa would say, giving Isabella an impish sidelong glance before she would gently pull on the collar of the server's blouse, revealing her ample cleavage. Odessa would tuck the napkin into that ravine in the middle of the server's bosom. She took a step back, and looked the server over. It didn't appear that the woman was going to be able to say much. Her face was a deep red and her lower lip quivered slightly. Odessa would turn to Isabella. "Well, then, we are all settled up here. Shall we compose ourselves and retire for the evening?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:03 am

While Isabella would never admit it openly, least of all to Odessa, perhaps the bottle or two of wine she had already drunk that night was starting to get to her. After all she has started the night merely intending to hear Odessa out and maybe even enjoy dinner out, she had certainly not thought she would be going home with the woman. Yet here she was eager to put Odessa through her paces, so much so she didn't even want to share her with the waitress. It would have been quite interesting, not to mention insanely arousing, to have both women serving her body but it seemed Odessa didn't want to share her either. At least that was the reasoning Isabella had decided to go with.

"Oh I don't ever share anything Odessa, at least not on the first night." She said before finishing off the last drops left in her wine glass, her eyes flickering over to the waitress with a predatory grin as she then made a show of picking the inside of the glass clean with her long, nimble, and oh so powerful tongue.

It became Isabella's turn to roll her eyes as once more Odessa seemed determined to one-up her at every turn. "Oh please. That first number is the prize here and we all know it, just don't lose itas this..." She said, pausing to run her hands down over her still naked tits before pulling her dress back up. "This was only a small taste of the fun we will have....or you can call both, the smart woman who knows whats standing in front of her would." Isabella then added, laughing as she rose from her chair and grabbed hold of their server''s hands, placing them forcefully upon her left breast and Odessa's right breast.

The server seemed to overcome her shyness long enough to give each mound a loving squeeze, her fingers plucking at the hard nipped poking through their dresses."Odessa." Isabella said, looking sideways at the other white haired bombshell before she leaned in and began to make out with the server, going for several seconds before breaking it, glancing back at Odessa with a look that said "your turn."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next