Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Panty Perfection! - Page 9 Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:24 am

Both of them had been trying to bunch up the other's panties in their hands in order to perform one last, big pull which would rip this fourth pair right off of the other girl, but Panda had begun yanking a second or so earlier, and the fabric of Kasumi's red panties was very nearly torn to utter shreds. Those panties almost gave right away, as saggy and hole-ridden as they were, but, somehow, they survived, at least for a few more seconds. That extra time allowed Kasumi to step back, gather up Panda's panties in her hands again, and pull as hard as she could.

"Nyaaagggh!" Panda would wail, as she felt her lemon-yellow panties being ripped apart, tearing into her ass and her crotch before the fabric tore apart itself. With only seconds left on them, Panda wanted to win this round, if only by a fraction of a second. She had led this round, and she would be damned if she couldn't salvage at least a minuscule victory from it. Even if they tore each other's panties off near-simultaneously, she wanted to be able to say that she won, if only by the narrowest of margins. Gritting her teeth, she pulled up as hard as she possibly could, just as she felt the last few threads in her own panties popping, hoping she could tear those red panties off just ever so slightly earlier! "Raaaaaa!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:20 am

This round was incredibly close, both pairs barely managing to hold on to their owner's bodies as it was hotly contested. She didn't want to lose to Panda, not by something that could be seen as a true loss, in fact she wanted to win by a true win, if that made sense. Her eyes widened as Panda pulled on her panties with much more force and strength before that it lifted Kasumi off of the ground by an inch as she let out a holler of pain with the fabric cutting up into her butt and sex. "Nyaaaaa!" she cried out as her panties ripped from her body.

Her small little chest beat against Panda's, a combination of her tiny heart beating rapidly and her deep, quick breathes of air pushing her small chest out repeatedly as she clung to Panda's However, lost in adrenaline and her hands tightly secured on Panda's body she would immediately pull up on Panda's panties, looking to use her current position as more leverage in ripping those panties right off of Panda in return. "Haaaaa!" she cried out, she knew that she was going to lose by a faction of a second, there was no way for her to 'draw' this with Panda as the two of them were beginning to get very critical of seconds it takes between the panties ripping off. But in her competitive spirit, she couldn't help but pull instinctively to satisfy her want to continue competing against Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:38 am

Panda pulled as hard as she could, desperate to pull this round out and take the "lead," no matter how ephemeral it ended up being, in their contest to decide the owner of the adorable panties sitting on a pedestal just a few meters outside of the dressing room stall they fought in. And, as it turned out, she would, for literally less than a second, take the lead. Her last tremendous heave on Kasumi's red panties did the trick, tearing the pair off of the Japanese girl completely!

Kasumi, for her part, had a powerful pull of her own, one that tore Panda's lemon-yellow panties clean off of her, causing her to cry out loudly as they ripped. "Aaaahhh!" Panda would fall back and land on her butt, clutching the tattered red rag that had been Kasumi's panties in one hand as she breathed heavily, her little chest hurting from all of the panting—not to mention the powerful beating of her heart as the two panty-loving girls dueled.

"Haaah...I win..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:50 am

Panting as her body was building up a good layer of sweat as the two pairs of panties were ripped off, Kasumi being the clear 'loser' of the two this time. Letting out a small smile she leaned into Panda, pressing their bare chests together as her arms hugged lightly around Panda's waist. "Yeah...this round...the next two rounds....I'm going to call it...I'm going to win them both and take those panties." she playfully boasted as she continued to pant.

She would've never guess something as childish as a wedgie war was going to exert this much effort out of her, but with the prized panties on the line, Kasumi would've gone and done this a hundred times over if it meant that she was going win those panties! Slowly pushing herself off of Panda, she walked towards her pack, her butt and sex was starting to hurt after all of the wedgies she had suffered as she had to rub her butt cheeks to try and lessen the sting.

Reaching down, she would grab the 2nd to last pair, a purple colored panties this time as she would slip on the panties. Snapping them on, Kasumi made sure that she kept them snug around her butt despite what was going to happen in a few seconds as she turned towards her friend and fellow panties lover. "Ready to lose?" she let out with a playful smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:38 am

Panda had managed to win that last round, by the skin of her teeth and under a second. She held Kasumi's torn panties in her hand as Kasumi held hers, and the two of them, for the moment, did not want to move and exhaust themselves any more. Panda hugged Kasumi tightly around her waist, and Kasumi hugged her back, their presently-naked bodies pressed together tightly. It was embarrassing, but the two of them were well beyond the point where a little skinship would cause them to freak out.

"Haaa...yeah, not a chance...I guess we're technically tied right now, but you're going to lose...and I'll make you kiss my butt while I'm wearing those awesome panties," the Chinese girl would insist, before breaking away and returning to her own set of panties. She only had two colors left: orange and pink. She hesitated, then reached down to pick up the orange panties and slip them on. She winced as she felt the fabric brush her butt and pussy, which were both tender after all the wedgies. They were red and raw, and she would probably need some ointment or lotion after the fight was over.

But right now, she still had only one thing in her mind: winning. She sauntered towards Kasumi with a smile on her face, then wrapped her arms around the other girl and placed both hands on the waistband of those purple panties as their fronts pressed together tightly again. "I'll never lose to you, Kasumi."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:22 pm

Kasumi's little heart continued to beat even faster and faster as she and Panda were down to their last two pair of panties. Standing across her similarly practically naked rival, the two of them closed the distance between each other, ready to continue their wedgie duel as Kasumi's hands locked around Panda's panties and felt hers doing the same.

She let out a hot breath as she rested her chin on Panda's shoulder, things were going to get even more difficult as she knew that both her and Panda were going to put even more than 110% of their effort to win. "No no no, I'm the girl whose going to have those awesome panties!" she countered as she clung on to the panties, her grip intensifying as her heart was beginning to pick up. This was going to be even more heated than the last rounds. "Ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:42 am

The two of them clung more tightly to each other now, locking each other into similar snug hugs that pressed their bodies together from head to toe. Yumei, for one, was tired, and her butt and crotch hurt from all of the wedgies. The ripping fabric had a tendency to rub sensitive skin pretty raw, and there was no doubt that was happening to the both of them, though they both did their best to ignore that pain as they wrapped their arms around each other and got tight grips on each other's underwear, with Panda in orange and Kasumi in purple, now.

When Kasumi asked if Yumei was ready, the white-haired girl would take a deep breath and tighten her grip. "Yeah, of course I'm ready! Ready to beat your cute butt, Kasumi!" she would declare, as she got ready to get this round underway. The two of them would need to count it down to restart this epic fight.

"Three, two, one...go!"

And the Chinese girl would immediately yank upwards, as hard as she could!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:52 am

Pulling up on Panda's go, the two panties loving girls heaved up on each other's panties once again! Kasumi biting the bottom of her lip as she felt the fabric going up her butt and crotch again, making her raw tender parts even more irritated, but she was not going to let that stop her. Standing up on her tippy toes to try and relieve the pain between her legs while also giving her a bit more room to pull the panties of Panda up even harder.

"Nnnnnuuuuuu...!" Kasumi groaned out, sharply inhaling as she pulled harshly on Panda's panties, knowing that her panties were already beginning to lose their elasticity, hearing the tearing in the band. But she was not going to relent, she wanted those panties for herself! Stepping into Panda, she attempted to force her rival and friend to lose her balance for an advantage!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:09 am

This wedgie round started out a little bit differently, as the two of them were wrapped up in each other's arms, their complete body-to-body press giving them both ideal vantage points from which they could yank on each other's underwear. Panda almost immediately had to go up on her tippy-toes, needing that little bit of relief, her panties needing that minuscule inch to make sure they were not torn off on Kasumi's very first go. The brunette was clearly very serious indeed about winning! But so was Panda! This contest, like their match, was going to come down to the wire between the two panty lovers.

"Nnnnrrrgh!" the Chinese girl would growl, as she pressed harder against Kasumi, trying to keep herself balanced. But Kasumi would suddenly shove forward hard, and Panda would lose her balance, stumbling backward before falling! She would twist around, trying to pull Kasumi around so that they would both crash down onto their sides, still equal, both of them still clutching the other's panties.

"Grrrr!" the Chinese girl would growl, staring hard at Kasumi as she tried to twist the panties as she yanked on them!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:29 am

Kasumi gritted her teeth as she stood on her tippy toes, trying her best to relieve as much tension off of her panties as possible while pushing into her rival. Panda was not taking any chances either, the two of them standing the highest their toes could manage to preserve their panties for that all ever important lead over the other before their final round! Shoving herself into Panda, Kasumi managed to take Panda off of her balance and the two began barreling towards the floor, being forced to twist on to her side due to the efforts of the other panties lover.

"Woah!" she let out as she fell on her side, letting out a quick moan but not letting up on her grip. She wasn't going to slip up after managing to push Panda back! Growling back, she would winch as she felt Panda twisting her panties up, forcing the panties lover to do the same, gripping on to Panda's panties and attempting to twist them tightly at the sides. Looking for any sort of leverage, she brought her leg up to try and wrap it against the back of Panda's knee for additional pulling power!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next