Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Panty Perfection! - Page 12 Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:57 am

It was funny, how in accord they were, how similar the way they thought was. They were both playing with each other's butts right now, and Panda couldn't help but pant and give Kasumi a cute little whimper as the Japanese girl's hands squeezed and molded her firm butt cheeks. She, of course, would do the exact same thing and more to Kasumi, feeling good that she was the one leading and Kasumi was the one copying her right now! She let her fingers wander until they had counted each and every individual gluteal muscle in Kasumi's butt, before she let it go and slid her hands out of the brunette's panties.

She gripped onto both sides of Kasumi's panties and took a deep breath. Then, she started counting, her friend joining her...and all at once both of them heaved upwards on their opponent's panties. Yumei gasped and nearly squealed as she felt the pink fabric shoot up between her butt cheeks, digging into her rear end and practically rubbing her raw! Biting her lip, she would try to gain an advantage by flinging her body hard against Kasumi's—and felt her friend slam into her at the exact same time, their bare torsos smacking together hard in the center of the dressing room!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:53 pm

Kasumi's back arched back when she felt the fabric beginning to cut into her butt and crotch, her stomach smacking hard against Yumei's stomach the two bodies grinding against each other, pushing against one another as Kasumi was standing on her tippy-toes. Gritting her teeth, she grabbed on harder to the two sides of Yumei's panties, digging her feet into the floor as she tried to push Yumei backwards into the wall but her friend was not budging as she leaned forward, mashing their small chests together as she tried her hardest to win the panties that were up for grabs.

Squealing out, her voice was beginning to rise past the point of whispering that someone nearby might've been able to hear her. But so caught up in the high stakes duel, Kasumi couldn't think of anything else besides beating her friend as she dug her feet into the floor, leaning back before flinging herself forward to smack her front into Yumei's as hard as she could to find even the smallest of leverage to force her back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:31 am

Yumei was standing on her tip-toes right now, yanked up to that awkward, unbalanced position by the sheer force Kasumi was putting into this effort to rip her panties off! Yumei could already feel the pink fabric stretching out as it dug into her nether regions, and she knew this round, the most painful yet, was not going to last long. The two of them were neck and neck out of the gate, as they both pulled the other's panties as hard as they could up her butt, then shoved their bodies together, chests and bellies pressed snugly against each other as they dueled.

As Kasumi reared back, Yumei noted her friend's body language and braced herself, putting all of her focus for the moment into the wedgie she was giving, before trying to be as solid as a stone statue when Kasumi slammed into her. Still, Yumei wobbled, and had to back up a step. She gritted her teeth, then would throw her body forward, aiming to reclaim that territory with an identical maneuver, shoving her chest hard into Kasumi's, before also adjusting her grip on the Japanese girl's panties, twisting the fabric around her fist to add a spiraling motion to the straight-up pulling!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:57 am

Kasumi smashed her body against Yumei's and met nothing but a stiff wall as her bare skin smacked against Yumei's body as she gritted her teeth. Her bare chest pressed up against Yumei's chest, but neither pair mashed or moved with how small they were. Didn't change the fact that Kasumi's face lit up with feeling Yumei's chest pressing up against her, although their bare skins have been pressing up against each other all throughout their duel this entire time, the petite girl couldn't get over it especially as Yumei came crashing back into her. Since her feet were already dug into the ground trying to force her friend back, Kasumi barely budged but now had to use her force to cancel out Yumei's pushing. She bit the bottom of her lip as she felt the fabric pulling up into her butt, especially more so that there was a twist added in. Literally.

"Hiiiiiiiii!" Kasumi let out as the spiraling twist that Yumei did added in much more tension in her panties that dug up even harder into her butt and crotch as she was forced to stand on the tippiest of toes. Due to that, she was unable to keep her footing as she was forced to take a step back, and then another and another before she slammed back into the wall. The momentum was too much for her to combat against as she let out a gasp as she was now sandwiched!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:18 pm

Yumei and Kasumi were both ferociously chasing this victory, slamming their bodies into each other, flat chests and bare bellies surely getting bruised as the two martial artists rammed each other without holding anything back. As much as she had been rocked by Kasumi's initial shove, Yumei would get the better of that exchange, the twisting of Kasumi's panties obviously proving to be a deciding factor in who would take the lead. The Japanese girl could not retaliate. Her nether regions were obviously in too much pain, being rubbed nearly raw. She flinched, she cried out, and soon enough she hit the wall!

Yumei kept her body shoved against Kasumi's. She didn't whack them together, but pressed, and grinded, trying to keep her Japanese friend in place so that she could keep working on her undergarments. Of course, with her butt squished against the wall, Kasumi was actually somewhat protected from Yumei's wedgies. So the Chinese kung fu practitioner let go of her corkscrew wedgie and instead grabbed at the front of Kasumi's underwear, yanking up hard, trying to wedge it up into her crotch, giving it a twist, too, just to try to keep Kasumi cowed.

She panted hotly into Kasumi's ear, her chin resting on Kasumi's shoulder. "I've got you...Kasumi...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon May 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Kasumi arched her head back, pressing the uppermost part of the back of her head against the dressing stall's wall as she bit her lower lip to prevent and embarrassing moan from escaping her lips. Not only was her butt cheek forced to take in the fabric but now as she was against the wall, pushing her bare chest into Yumei's as one hand released the panties to reach up and grab the elbow of Yumei's arm, that was now pulling up on the front of her underwear for a rather embarrassing and uncomfortable frontal wedgie, trying to pull it out and away from her panties to at least shift it from not being a wedgie.

Lurching forward, she attempted to hook her chin over Yumei's shoulder while lifting a leg to wrap around her rival's hip to try and make it as difficult as possible to continue the frontal wedgie. 'In...in your....in your dreams Yumei!" she let out softly as she attempted to shift her weight to the side to try and force Yumei to lean with her and eventually tried to tip her down on to the ground where she would immediately try to change the positioning of her hand on the panties towards the front to return the frontal wedgie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 17, 2017 3:01 am

The Chinese girl had her Japanese foe pinned, shoved up against the wall, trapped beneath a Panda and a hard place. She had put herself in a tough spot when it came to maintaining a wedgie, but, being the ultimate panty expert that she was, she knew that a melvin, a frontal wedgie, would do her just as well. Peraps better, because it wouldn't just rub Kasumi raw, but make squeal as the fabric wedged itself firmly up into her most sensitive area!

Kasumi would immediately make an effort to fight back, trying to make things as difficult as possible for Yumei in her efforts, bringing her chin up to Yumei's shoulder and wrapping a leg around Yumei's body, pulling them into a very close, almost intimate embrace, pressing their crotches together and nearly trapping the white-haired girl's hand in between them. Yumei would quickly pull her hand away to avoid that fate, and then, as Kasumi peeled away from the wall, she would slide that hand behind her friend again and begin tugging on the backside of her panties all over again!

But Kasumi did not even let her do that for long, as soon enough she would shift her weight to the side, swinging them down to the floor with a thud! Panda gasped, then nearly squealed as she felt her frontal wedgie returned, the fabric slicing up into her unmentionable area! "Nnyyh...that won't beat me...!" she would hiss, as she pulled as hard as she could on the back of Kasumi's panties to try to distract her from her frontal wedgie efforts!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri May 19, 2017 8:14 am

Gasping out hot breathes of air as she pressed up against Panda, her bare chest fighting against the bare chest of her friend and rival as she managed to roll the two of them over on the wall, freeing her sweaty back from the cold dressing room wall. As she did that, it gave Panda enough of an opening to reach behind her and grab at her panties again, yanking them upwards into her bum. But Kasumi knew this, it was a calculated risk that she took as she reached down and grabbed on the front of Panda's panties! Heaving them upwards, she attempted to shift the tide of battle into her favor!

The battle ended up going back to the floor as the two girls felt down with a thud, neither one of them caring about being quiet at this point. The waves of their duel consumed them entirely as they only focused on each other. Panda fought back valiantly as she pulled up on her panties from behind, Kasumi letting out a low moan as she continued pulling on the frontal wedgie, looking to slice right through Panda's determination and break her concentration!

"Nnnnnnnn...ju-just you watch!" she moaned out, her leg that was wrapped around the hip of Panda, slipped down to try and wrap around the back of Panda's knee, attempting to pull her down in whatever fashion she could just to add the tiniest of leverage to try and force the frontal wedgie to be as uncomfortable as possible!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Panda braced herself against her opponent with one hand, while her other hand yanked up as hard as she could on the back of Kasumi's panties. Being caught underneath her foe, the back of that pair of pink underwear was once again the best available vector of attack for the Chinese panty lover. She couldn't help but let out a yelp—as soft as possible, but, worryingly, potentially audible to someone outside of the stall—as she felt her own panties stretching, fibers being pushed to their limits as they shot up into her crotch.

Kasumi was wrapping herself around Yumei, yanking part of her body down and part upward and using all of that contortion to really slice those panties up into the Chinese girl's crotch. Yumei whined and wiggled around, momentarily loosening her hold on Kasumi's panties, but she knew if she lost her grip this fight was over, the wedgie war lost.

With Kasumi on top, Panda would have to try to distract her back. With one hand, she yanked upwards on Kasumi's panties as hard as she could, trying to pull them inch by inch up her back, as far as they could go! And then, with her other hand, she would deliver a quick spank to Kasumi's bottom, trying to add to some of the discomfort she was feeling down there!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:59 am

Kasumi managed to wrap a leg around Panda, hooking it tightly against her friend's leg as she kept them close together while pulling on the leg. She needed as much leverage as she could gather in order to pry those panties off of Panda and finally attain the pair of panties they were fighting over! But her friend and fellow panties enthusiast was not willing to just let that prize slip from her hands, because she surely wasn't letting Kasumi's panties out of her grasp either.

Kasumi's eyes widened as her scream almost ripped out of her lips as she felt Panda pulling on the back of her panties, the sound of popping fabric and elastic was popping into Kasumi's ears as she was none intent on losing this wedgie war. So many panties ripped and torn with pained crotch and butt was too much at this point to leave empty handed! Both of them knew that loosing a grip now would mean the difference between victory and defeat!

And at this point, anything they did could have big meaning!

Kasumi's eyes widened when she felt the spank hitting her butt, almost letting out a meep of shock. Now she began to wiggle on top of Panda, trying to lessen the pain in her butt. On top of Panda, she didn't have the positioning to deliver it back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next