Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Panty Perfection! - Page 14 Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:08 pm

The two of them were close—close in their contest to see who could tear the other's panties off, close to discovering who would be wearing those super-cute perfect panties home, and close to each other, chests pressing together, nipples occasionally rubbing and making Yumei flush red, though a lot of that blush was definitely just from exertion. The contact between their near-naked bodies was obviously having an effect on them both, but they were wholly and completely focused on panties right now. Nothing else was even nearly as important!

Right now, though, as the contest reached its climax, Yumei knew that she was perilously close to losing, as only her panties' elastic band seemed to actually be holding together, while all of that torn, mangled fabric was only still rubbing into her because Kasumi had wedged it so, so tightly up her butt! But at the same time, the Chinese girl could feel in her hands only a slim elastic band holding the other pair of pink panties on Kasumi's body! Summoning up all her strength, she heaved Kasumi upwards, stretching that band, feeling it start to distort, start to break...

And then, with a loud, sudden snap, one pair of pink panties finally tore completely apart—and Panda, with a startled yelp, dropped onto her now-naked butt on the floor, the elastic band of her panties still in Kasumi's hands, while most of the fabric was still wedged up her crack!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:45 am

Kasumi was getting a little desperate, she wasn't sure if the race to get this far in their panty wedgie war was going to be worth it if she came out the loser. And yet, that was no reason for her to just give up. She needed just a little bit more, just a bit more for her panties to hold out and for Yumei's to break! Little by little she could feel the fabric of her rival's breaking, tearing away more and more by the second. Her own panties were on the verge of becoming nothing more than shreds, biting the bottom of her lip as her face twisted in discomfort and pain!

Finally, it was here. The ending. With a snap and a cry, Kasumi was kneeling with the remains of Yumei's panties in hand. Letting out breaths of relief now that her panties were freed, barely holding onto her body because of how wedged it was up her butt. The loose band feel down her butt only holding together by a thread of the band. Had it gone any different, Panda could've been the one who was coming out the winner.

And with those sweet pair of panties to boot!

"Heheheh...."
Kasumi let out as she fell back on to her butt, laughing silly about how intense things had gotten with just by a little wedgie duel!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:08 am

Panda was in shock for a few seconds, blinking blankly, staring down at her feet as she just stayed on her butt, slowly turning her gaze to Kasumi, sitting across from her, with that elastic band still around her waist. It had all ended so quickly, for a second it was almost impossible to register what had happened, and what the result of their wedgie war was. It only took that one second, though, before the Chinese girl could tell, even without looking down at her lower body. She had felt the tearing, and heard the snap.

Losing the wedgie war was...well, it was disappointing. It sucked! But, hearing Kasumi starting to laugh, Yumei could not feel too bad. The white-haired kawaii snickered, laughing from deep in her throat, shaking her head ruefully as those little snorts eventually started turning into full-fledged giggles. She kicked her legs a little bit, then slapped a hand on the floor and stuck her tongue out at her friend. Things had gotten intense, but now they could lighten the mood a little!

"Booooo you, Kasumi! This sucks!" Panda would whine exaggeratedly, with a smile on her face. "You suck!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:44 am

Kasumi saw the look on Panda's face, seeing the shock and blank look on her face, and a sick twisting feeling in her stomach appeared. What if Panda took the loss to hard? What if she really wanted those panties so much that it would sour everything? But then after a few seconds, she saw that Panda was laughing. It was a pleasant laugh, one that made Kasumi laugh along with her friend as she started to kick the ground with her feet. Thinking about how hard they went at each other was funny in retrospect, never before had Kasumi had to get so determined to win something like a wedgie war before!

"Heheheheh! Suck it, you lost!" she let out between her giggle fest, the stomping of her feet made her all aware of how deep her tattered remains of her panties were in her butt cheeks as she quickly pulled it out, leaving her naked along with Panda as she continued to giggle and continue to find Panda's exaggerated whining hilarious! She had to cover her tummy with how hard she was laughing straining her stomach muscles to add on to the numerous of places on her body that was going to be sore from this exchange!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:10 pm

Yumei turned over onto her knees and pulled what tattered remnants of her panties remained out of her butt. She was still giggling, shaking her head, upset by her loss but nowhere near the point where she could actually hate Kasumi for it, or even dislike her a little tiny bit. Panda had won their match, after all, and so it was only fair that Kasumi managed to get first place in this wedgie war.

She gave Kasumi a big, exaggerated scowl and jumped forward, trying to pounce on the now-naked Japanese girl and shove her over onto her belly while she was distracted laughing. "I'm not going to suck it, you big jerk!" she huffed, as she dropped down on top of Kasumi, covering her up a little bit, but moving her face down to the winner's cute, tight, nude booty.

"I will bite it, though," she added, before opening her mouth and giving Kasumi's butt cheek a teasing, slightly pinchy bite!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:08 pm

Kasumi smiled mischievously as she turned her butt towards Yumei, the victorious butt that managed to outlast and win over Yumei in their wedgie war! Despite it having to do nothing else but endure until one of the panties broke. Wiggling it at Panda's face as she remembered a few rounds ago or so, she couldn't remember the details exactly but regardless she felt that it would be a good point to recall that stipulation of butt kissing.

Of course she didn't really expect Panda to kiss her butt again, but she was definitely not expecting the playful bite on her butt! "Yaaaah!" Kasumi let out as she jumped forward, hands shooting to her butt as she turned around with a big smile on her face. "Why yooooou!" she playful let out, attempting to shove Yumei onto her back and attempted to roll her over where she would move her head down to Yumei's butt and return the favor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:59 am

Yumei didn't try to hurt Kasumi at all, but just brought her teeth down slowly, making sure to leave just a very faint red bite mark. Despite her initial reluctance to "suck it," Yumei did actually, slowly, start to suck on the butt she had her mouth on, the suction pulling some of the flesh a little deeper into her mouth, letting her get a taste of plenty of firm, tight, sweet flesh, licking at it with her tongue to leave a small patch of her saliva on Kasumi's bum. Just to play with the Japanese girl a bit.

Of course Kasumi would retaliate, though! The brown-haired girl pushed Panda down, then jumped on top of her, rolling her over and getting a mouthful of her butt in exchange! "Kaaaah!" Yumei squealed, kicking her legs, as she felt those teeth "sink into" her own cute, round rear end! She grinned, and giggled, thrashing a bit more as she turned her upper body, using her flexibility as she wiggled herself parallel to Kasumi.

"Oooohhh, you're going to get it!!" she insisted, loudly, before she opened her mouth and bit onto Kasumi's butt, again, as the two were side-by-side on their hands and knees, both mouths on the other's butt! "Mmmmff!" Yumei insisted, the sound muffled by booty.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:59 am

Kasumi knew that Yumei wasn't going to hurt her with a painful bite and even if she did, she wasn't going to take the bite seriously. It was in all good an fun at this point, the two friends now being able to look back on their little duel and laugh about it. But that would be a little later as it seemed, Kasumi more focused on returning the little bite and the literal iteration of 'suck it'. Kasumi couldn't help but moan out when Yumei started to suck on her butt and licked at it with her tongue.

She would be quick to reciprocate the bite, soft and yet hard to make sure that her friend felt the bite on the butt and immediately after spread her lips to start sucking back and even use a bit of tongue to start tickling at the butt cheek. Now the two of them continued to point out how fixated they were on each other's butts, on their hands and knees in a almost 69 like position! "Nuh uh! You're the one whose going to get it! Not the panties of course, I won those!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Though they were on their hands and knees, it was almost like a 69 position, and that brought a blush to Yumei's cheeks when she thought about it. Still, there was nothing inherently sexual about admiring an amazing butt like Kasumi's. The Chinese girl just closed her eyes and focused on the soft, sleek flesh she had her mouth on, sucking on it, licking it, giving it little love bites here and there that were slightly harder and might pinch a little bit, just to tease Kasumi. She brought one hand up and ran a finger all around that butt, poking it, rubbing it. She dipped the finger into Kasumi's butt crack for a moment and slid it along there, feeling raw, reddened flesh underneath her fingertip, a result of their wedgie war. It was probably hurting Kasumi a fair bit, the same as her own sore crack was.

For a solid three minutes, there was no noise but slurping and licking, and maybe some soft whimpering. Eventually, Kasumi broke away long enough to taunt Yumei about the panties. The Chinese girl huffed and threw both her arms around her friend's butt, giving it a squeeze and pressing her cheek against it, like it was a pillow. "Well, if I decide your butt belongs to me, then I'll get it and the panties along with it! Ha!" she teased, turning her head and blowing a teasing raspberry on that firm flesh!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:21 pm

Kasumi and Yumei did not back down at all from each other, continuing to kiss and suck on each other's butt cheek with the occasional love bite here and there. The intensity of the bites was varied, the two of them constantly upping the bites depending on the other as Kasumi felt the hand of Yumei coming into play, her body stiffening as she let out a little yelp against Yumei's butt cheek. She felt Yumei grabbing and using that finger to prod all the right places on her butt, even moreso when it snuck to between her butt cheeks as her cheeks redden deeply.

"He-hey! I'm the only one who gets to own my butt! You don't get to decide anything!" she let out playfully as she would bring her hands up to grab onto both butt cheeks and began to squeeze and massage it, greatly excited with actually grabbing them after their long bout of wedging each other as she would begin rubbing her face against the butt. "I'm the winner! I get to decide whose butt is whose, and your butt is mine!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next