Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Panty Perfection! - Page 8 Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:14 am

Panda chuckled as Kasumi acted so confident. The Chinese martial artist was definitely not going to lose to her Japanese counterpart, both for pride's sake and for the sake of that perfect pair of panties which was waiting for the winner outside in the store! The butt-kissing was a lot of fun, and Panda, too, was getting really energized for the second half of their wedgie duel after laying a couple of big kisses on Kasumi's tight, cute butt cheeks. Still blushing slightly, but feeling more competitive than embarrassed, Panda grabbed a pair of lemon yellow panties from her six-pack and slipped them on. They contrasted nicely with Kasumi's red panties.

"I just wanted to give you a chance to give up before I rip three more pairs of panties off of you! Maybe I'll do them all in a row!" Panda would taunt, in as loud a whisper as she thought would be inaudible to anyone on the other side of that stall door. She pointed a finger at Kasumi challengingly and smirked. "It's time to show you why I am the Panties Queen!" she would say, making up an all-new title for herself. It suited her, of course!

She marched forward, keeping her eyes locked on Kasumi, wordlessly challenging her to something of a staring contest as they got closer and closer. Panda would only slow down slightly as she bumped her whole body into Kasumi, their flat chests and tight tummies bumping against each other, their panty-covered crotches smacking briefly, and their foreheads connecting. Panda would continue to stare into Kasumi's eyes, though she failed to do it in any sort of serious, important manner, as she almost immediately began to giggle. She reached around Kasumi's body and grabbed onto the waist of her panties. "Ready for red to get ripped off of you?" she asked teasingly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:36 am

As Panda stood across from Kasumi, dressed in her lemon yellow panties as the Japanese Martial Artist stood in her red panties and halfway through their little panties ripping duel, more and more did Kasumi's little heart began to beat faster and faster. It was a little thing that turned into something rather big and fun for the two of them to laugh about later, with only one of them having the bragging rights over the other along with those amazing panties that sparked this entire thing.

"Ha! Me give up that pair of panties? Not a chance! You can't get me to back down!" Kasumi responded in her loud whisper as she heard Panda call herself the Panties Queen. She quite liked the title and made plans to take it from her, which she did not keep a secret. "Panties Queen? I like that title... so much that I'm going to take it from you!" she declared as she returned the taunting finger point, which changed to a more challenging one as they moved in closer to each other.

Leaning in, their bare fronts pressed up against each other, flat chests and front crotches meeting their opponent's once again as her fingers would slip behind Panda's waist and slip underneath the panties, she couldn't help but crack a smile as they stared at each other. Waiting for Panda to get into position, she couldn't help but continue the smack talk. "Only if you're ready for lemon to be as well!" she chimed back as she would begin the count.

"1...2........3!" she loudly whispered and began to pull up on the panties, looking to once again rip them right off of Panda's cute little butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:12 am

Kasumi wanted to steal not only panties, but also Panda's own invented, imaginary title, something which shocked the Chinese martial artist to no end! She would feign a perturbed expression and puff out her cheeks angrily, though she couldn't hold that expression for long before she broke out giggling and just stuck her tongue out at Kasumi instead! As real as the competition for the panties was, she couldn't get mad at her cute Japanese friend! "I'm the Panties Queen! You can't take that from me! And I'll show you that by ripping off all three of your remaining pairs and then rubbing my panties right in your face!"

The two of them stepped into each other, their smooth bodies pressing into each other as both girls reached around to get a good hold on the other's panties. They were both going for traditional back wedgies this time, as their crotches were too close to each other for either to slip a hand in there to give her opponent a frontal. As Kasumi taunted back, Panda would return fire yet again. "Pssh! Lemon butts are so much better than tomato butts! Let's begin!" Panda would say, before tightening her grip and counting with Kasumi. "One...two...three!"

She began pulling up as hard as she could, and felt Kasumi begin pulling up as well. Both girls' panties shot right up their butt cracks, burying themselves there as the two of them stretched the panties up each other's backs. Panda would try to tug Kasumi's red panties back and forth, hoping to increase the speed of tearing with both horizontal and vertical stress. She bit her lip and tried not to make any sound as she felt her own panties sawing into her private parts!

Last edited by Daaharu on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:40 am

Kasumi let out a mischievous laugh at her friend's response of not only stealing the panties but also her self proclaimed title. If it wasn't possible now there was more riding on this duel than ever before. "Just try it! You'll see that this Queen's panties won't leave her body so easily!" Kasumi boldly claimed as their duel continued, both of them pulling their panties up into one another. Kasumi had to bite her lower lip as the fabric disappeared within her butt cheeks and little sex and to make matters worse was sawing into them.

It was definitely a weird feeling that only amplified the feeling of her almost nude body rubbing up against Panda's. Fighting past those feelings, she continued to try and saw the front and back of Panda's panties into her in an attempt to wear out those lemon panties because her red ones were already beginning to weaken. The elastic in the band was snapping and the fabric was tearing as she was aiming to match the speed of Panda's sawing.

"Uuuuuu...." Kasumi moaned out, unable to hold it in unlike Panda who made little to no sound regarding the sawing. It made Kasumi a little worried as she thought that Panda was holding herself much better than she was. In an attempt to 'even' things out, Kasumi began pushing into Panda to try and again pin her against the stall's wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:42 am

"You're...not the Queen! I am! I'm the Panties Queen!" Panda would insist, in between stifled, barely audible grunts and groans as she felt the delicate fabric of her all-too-rippable panties sawing back and forth through her crotch and her butt crack. "And I'm the Queen of Butts, too!" Panda would insist, before all of her efforts to stifle her whimpers of pain came crashing down. Kasumi had been groaning and whimpering this whole time, but now Panda would have to do the same, making a short snorting sound as she felt her cute lemon-colored panties working their way deep into both her front and back nether regions.

As Kasumi began pushing on her, Panda would backpedal, stumbling several feet until she was within one step of the wall. She began pushing back, managing to keep herself away from the wall, but not managing to win back any ground from her brunette opponent. Panda knew she had to try another big trick to win, and so she would try to pull off a move which the two of them both already respected and feared. Panda would tighten her grip on those tearing tomato panties of Kasumi's and would then try to lift her up off of her feet, if only by an inch or two, to let her hang there and let gravity do half of the work, hoping that would cause those panties to tear before her own rapidly deteriorating pair!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:34 am

"Nu uh! I'm the Queen! And I'll show you!" Kasumi childishly retorted, trying to assert herself as dominate of the two as she continued pushing into Panda's little body. Step by step her confidence was growing as the two of them neared the wall. But yet again, Panda stopped her momentum, literally a step away from the way from the wall, Kasumi focused a little too hard into forcing Panda back and would throw herself into Panda, hoping that the jerk of momentum would force her to take the last step.

However Panda did not budge and felt the prelude to the dangerous panties lift that she'd suffered a while ago. Determined not to suffer that again, she'd immediately lowered herself and pulled her crotch away from Panda to prevent Panda from having the leverage in lifting her up. Although it did increase the strain on the panties, audible snaps attesting to that, Kasumi gritted her teeth as she knew that it was better than being lifted up and dangling by her panties that would be cutting up into her.

Still didn't mean that the panties were cutting up into her regardless. The additional strain meant more pressure being pull up on the panties but Kasumi hoped that in her new position she could attain the same pressure dealing to Panda. "N-not so fast!" she got out, fighting back the urge to moan out with the fabric going straight up her butt and little pussy. Now the two looked like they were doing traditional sumo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:37 pm

As Panda tried to lift Kasumi up, using Kasumi's own high push into her to help pull her close and lift her, the Japanese martial artist recognized that same sensation from earlier and quickly pulled herself back and down, lowering her center of gravity and loosening Panda's hold on her body just enough to keep herself from becoming airborne again. Panda was frustrated that her power move had been foiled, and that the two of them were still on relatively even ground, yellow and red panties seeming as though they would pop off of their cute, toned bodies within just a few seconds of each other. At least, with the audible snapping of part of the elastic in Kasumi's panties when she pulled away, it seemed as if Panda would be the one to "win" this exchange.

With a little more distance between the two of them, their pulling caused both pairs of panties to cut deeper into their nether regions, especially their butts, as they each were pulling the other's panties at a slight angle. Panda would just try to buckle down and deal with the pain, knowing that her big move had been thwarted and that trying to set up another would probably give Kasumi the advantage as both of their panties were very near to ripping.

Panda felt a few more snaps and tears and she knew that her lemon-colored panties were about to rip apart. "N-not so fast to you, too...!" she would growl, as she would bunch up Kasumi's panties in her hands to increase the strain on the fabric before pulling up as hard as she possibly could, using all of her strength to try to tear those red panties right off before her own could be torn!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:14 am

Kasumi managed to avoid another brutal deadlift gravity wedgie that would've spelled the end for her this round, but with the way her panties were now she wasn't too sure if she would last any longer. With the fabric cutting up her sensitive parts, Kasumi had to bite the lower lip while a tear was forming at her eye with the strain on her lower parts but she knew that Panda was dealing with the same. Fortunately for her, each time that an elastic popped and her panties tore, it gave a little reprieve despite it meaning that she was losing.

But she could feel it in Panda's panties as well, they were tearing and ripping just as much as hers as both of them were hanging on by a figurative thread and was about to become literal. Grabbing as much as she could with her two handfuls, Kasumi felt her rival doing the same as they were going for another big finish as she began pulling on Panda's panties. Unfortunately for her, Panda had started a split second sooner and before Kasumi could pull on with all of her might, she lost all of her strength as she felt the fabric cutting up into her something a fierce as she had to seal her lips from crying out in shock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:43 am

Panda's panties were almost completely gone once again. The impromptu wedgie war was closer to its end than its beginning, now, and the two of them were no closer to deciding a victor. Even if Panda could win this stage, it would only spare her a few extra seconds with her lemon-colored panties before Kasumi would rip them off of her when they restarted. The two of them were as evenly-matched as could be, and, as Panda gathered those panties up in her hands for one big, final pull to rip the red undies right off of her friend, she could feel Kasumi preparing a similar attack on her yellow underwear, further underlining just how much the two thought alike.

But Panda, this time, was a second quicker. Before Kasumi could start pulling, Panda yanked her brown-haired friend's panties high up on her back, giving her another incredible wedgie that wedged all of that red fabric right up into both her pussy and her butt crack. Her crotch and ass were already red from all the rubbing, and they were only rubbed more raw and even redder right now, as Panda pulled up hard, sawing the material through her friend's private parts as she tried to tear it off completely! "Rrrrggh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:34 am

The brief moment of hesitation with the panties being torn up her private parts was enough for Panda to get an edge over Kasumi. She could feel her friend and opponent beginning to prepare for one more big pull that was going to rip off her panties with little effort and Kasumi knew that couldn't happen. With how much her panties were sagging they were going to rip off easily, but it also gave her an idea, that it would give her enough leeway to turn it into an advantage.

As Panda was bunching up her panties, Kasumi did the same as she bit her lip. She needed one big move to get her back into the fight and at least settle for another draw, like how most of their rounds were going. It was better than losing out right in her mind. As Panda pulled, Kasumi would take a big step backwards knowing that even with the stress of the wedgie that Panda was planning, her sagging panties were going to give her enough space for her counter wedgie and hopefully would tear off Panda's panties in retaliation. "Raaaaaahhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next