Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Panty Perfection! - Page 6 Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:00 am

Yumei's ploy worked, as she would use Kasumi's own pushing to bring herself down onto the floor on her back and the Japanese girl down on top of her. While typically being in the bottom position would hardly be cause for celebration, here Yumei knew that it meant that her panties would have considerable protection from Kasumi's yanking and pulling.

Meanwhile, Kasumi's panties, already falling off of the girl's cute rump, were completely exposed. The Chinese girl would yank up on them as hard as she could, adding in a little twisting of the wrists to try to tear through the elastic and finish the pair of lime green panties off. Obviously, this round belonged to Panda. She felt Kasumi's heart thumping, so hard that it was even reverberating inside of Yumei's own chest.

"Ha!" Yumei would exclaim, but Kasumi would find a way to fight back, at least to some extent. She pulled outwards on the Chinese girl's panties, stretching them out and making them lose their shape. Yumei wanted to bring a hand down to stop Kasumi, but she knew that doing so would only benefit Kasumi. The sooner the Japanese girl's green panties were torn off, the better! The Chinese girl would pull as hard as she could, one last time, adding in a big twist as she tried to tear those panties in two!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:52 am

With her bare chest against Yumei's, Kasumi's heart pounded relentlessly as she tried to stretch out the panties of Yumei as much as she could before her's would give way. However the panties of hers was not going to last with Yumei's pulling and the way she twisted her panties, the loud tearing of her panties shot out as it was ripped off of her body. "No!" she let out as she was now naked yet again as she released Yumei's panties. They were stretched out, but not enough for Kasumi's tastes as she sat up on her knees, pushing herself off of Yumei. "Let's see how long your panties last next round!" she let out, trying to make it seem that she was the one coming out of it as the victor.

Standing up she walked over to her bag of panties, worried that her advantage was not going to last long the next round as she pulled out a sky blue pair of panties as she quickly slid them on her petite body. Making sure that her panties were snugged around her little butt, she turned to face Yumei again as she was ready and waiting to latch her hands around her friend's panties once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Yumei was not in a position where she was going to lose this exchange, and she knew it. She also knew she had to get Kasumi's panties off of her as quickly as possible, to minimize the damage to her own panties and maximize her chances of being able to turn the tide of the match and rip Kasumi's third pair of panties off before her third pair was ripped off. With Kasumi on top and her butt completel exposed, it didn't take more than a few seconds for Yumei to rip her friend's panties right off her butt. Kasumi cried out in defiance as it happened, but that didn't stop it from happening. They were torn clean off! Yumei smiled and chuckled as Kasumi rolled away, leaving the torn green panties in the Chinese girl's hands.

She would hold them in front of her face for a moment, looking them over, before tossing them aside with the other three pairs the two of them had ripped off of each other so far. She rose up onto her feet and turned her eyes to watch Kasumi as the girl picked out her next pair of panties. Kasumi had already worn her pink and lime green panties, and so had orange, purple, lemon yellow, and sky blue panties left. Yumei had her orange, pink, yellow, and blue panties remaining. The Chinese girl watched as her friend picked out the cute sky blue panties and pulled them up to fit snugly around her tight butt.

When Kasumi tried some more trash talk, Yumei would fire right back. "Longer than yours, for sure, Kasumi!" she would say, in a loud whisper as she would step forward to meet Kasumi again. She pressed the whole front of her body up against Kasumi's, her slightly-stretched panties meeting Kasumi's brand-new ones crotch to crotch, the girls' bellies and little breasts pressing together, as well. Yumei would lean in so that their foreheads met, and would bring her hands around Kasumi's hips to put her hands on her friend's butt and tuck her thumbs underneath Kasumi's panties' elastic—though she wouldn't start pulling just yet.

"Whoever loses her panties first here will be halfway to losing," Yumei observed. "I think that's a good time for a mini-punishment. The girl who loses her panties first has to get down on her knees and give the other's butt a kiss. How about that?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:42 am

Kasumi gave a little pout when Yumei immediately fired a response back to her as the two kawaiis pressed up against each other, their small tummies, their small chests, and their foreheads were pressing against each other as Kasumi pushed back into her rival and friend. Feeling Yumei's hands gripping on her new panties, she would then grab the sides of Yumei's sagging ones as her friend brought up an interesting proposal. "Yeah I agree! It's going to be blast watching you kiss my butt when it was your idea!" she shot back, thinking that she had this match easily won with the state that Yumei's panties were in.

Tightening the grip she had on Yumei's panties, but not pulling on it yet, Kasumi smiled as she truly believed that the pair of panties they were fighting over were going to be hers by the end of today.

"Ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:51 pm

The two kawaii girls were pressed right up against each other without any space between them, standing belly to belly, chest to chest, forehead to forehead. As Panda stared into Kasumi's eyes, and Kasumi stared back into hers, those pairs of eyes were separated by perhaps half an inch, at most. If the Chinese girl had been a little more self-conscious and given a little more thought to the situation, she might have found it very, very embarrassing to be pressed up against her near-naked friend like this. But right now, all Yumei was thinking about was beating Kasumi and winning that perfect pair of panties.

And also rubbing in her victory a little by forcing Kasumi to kiss her butt after ripping this next pair of panties off of the Japanese girl. That was on Yumei's mind, as well. Her panties might have been stretched out a little bit, but they were hardly hanging on by a thread. She had some tricks up her sleeve, and she was going to use them to tear Kasumi's panties right off her butt, then force her to kiss Yumei's rear end as her punishment.

The Chinese girl tightened her grip on her friend's panties, getting ready for the next round. "Your confidence will be totally shattered when I tear those panties off of you and force you to make out with my butt," Yumei would insist, before taking a deep breath and nodding in response to Kasumi's single-word question. "Ready. One, two..."

"Three!"

Yumei pulled up as hard as she could on Kasumi's panties, yanking them halfway up her Japanese friend's back as she tried to stretch them out and tear them faster than her own could be torn. Of course, she knew that it was unlikely that her panties could survive longer than Kasumi's in a straight-up, face-to-face wedgie war. So she would have to get creative. Yumei would take a deep breath, and then, tightening her grip on Kasumi's pastel panties, she would lift upwards, trying to lift Kasumi into the air for a hanging wedgie. If she could do that, Yumei would start bouncing her friend, using the brunette's own weight against her to tear those panties apart!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Kasumi also began to feel the intimacy of the moment when they, clad in nothing but panties, were pressed up against each other inside of a small stall got her heart racing again. However the embarrassment of the situation was not going to let her stop at her chance of adding the prize into her collection. She was feeling quite confident that she could get the panties off of Yumei before Yumei managing to rip hers off, a great chance to flip Yumei's own rule over on to her for a great in your face moment.

The signal happened as their next round started, Kasumi pulling up on Yumei's panties with little resistance and she soon found out why. Yumei would pull off an amazing feat by heaving up on her panties, not only digging them up her butt and sex but also lifting her off of the ground. "IYAAAAA!!" Kasumi screamed unintentionally, taken aback by the sudden and powerful wedgie. She quickly bit her lip shut, hoping that no one heard her scream as she needed to quickly counter or get out of the wedgie as she could already feel her panties sagging and ripping.

Thankfully because of her panties sagging it allowed Kasumi enough space to wiggle her way back to the floor, despite how much her panties were digging up her private places. This called for retribution as Kasumi would attempt to wrap the sagging panties of Yumei around her hands once as she attempted to completely and shamelessly jack the same move from Yumei as she attempted to lift up Yumei and give her the same painful wedgie she was in. Wrapping the panties around her hands on the side would eliminate the problem of having Yumei's panties being too loose and having even more pressure and tension going into Yumei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:42 am

Yumei had to do something to get an advantage after she started out this third round with slightly worn underwear. And what she had to do, she did. It took a lot of strength, but shows of strength were something that the Chinese wrestler was always able and willing to pull off. She lifted her friend up into the air, suspending her up there by her panties, and shook her, bouncing Kasumi up and down and using her own weight to stretch out her panties and rip them apart even more quickly than they would have been ripped apart otherwise.

Kasumi cried out in surprise and in pain, too, loud enough to make Yumei a little nervous that they might be caught having this little panty duel in the changing stall. "Shhh! Quiet down, Kasumi! If you can't take it, then give up!" Yumei would say, combining an actual warning with some gentle taunting as she took a big lead in their race to see who would be kissing whose butt. However, so much damage was done to Kasumi's panties all at once that, when they started to sag, they gave enough that Kasumi could get her feet down on the floor again. And, when she did, she immediately wrapped up her hands in all the loose, sagging fabric of Yumei's panties and would give her the same treatment.

"Ynnn—!" Yumei would start to yell, only to swallow most of the cry, as she knew she could not be too loud or else the store's staff would be alerted to their presence. All of a sudden, her panties were being torn to pieces, and for a second they were almost ripped clean off. But the elastic in the waistband held, and a little bit of fabric held, too. And Yumei managed to get her feet back on the ground.

"You're going to kiss my butt, Kasumi!" Yumei insisted, as she would try to reach through the leg holes of her Japanese friend's panties and gather up as much of the material as she possibly could. She took a deep breath, then heaved upwards as hard as she could, hoping that this would tear those panties off of Kasumi before hers were finished tearing!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:49 am

Kasumi managed to get her feet back on to the ground and immediately turned the tables on Yumei and now had her up in the air for a powerful wedgie. She could feel Yumei's panties barely holding together as it allowed Yumei to get back on to the floor, but Kasumi had gotten what she wanted with the hold and got the panties greatly damaged. Unfortunately her's were practically in the same status and were barely holding on to her as well. Shaking her head at the notion of kissing Yumei's butt, while she had the round practically won. "Nuh-uh! You're going to kiss mine!" Kasumi countered insisted as she went for goal.

Reaching into the leg holes of Yumei's panties, Kasumi gripped as tightly as her little hands could and with a deep breath, she heaved up on the panties as hard as she could, aiming to rip them clean off of Yumei's body. However, Yumei was just as determined as hers to rip off the panties off of her little body. "Nnnnnnnn!!!" Kasumi groaned out as she felt her panties being pulled and eventually ripped off of her body. She'd only hoped that Yumei's ripped off as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:55 am

Thanks to the tearing of her panties, Yumei managed to slip downwards and get her feet back on the floor of the small changing stall. As soon as she did, she slipped her hands through the tattered leg hole of Kasumi's nearly-destroyed panties. She felt Kasumi doing the same to her panties, and the Chinese girl knew that her underwear was going to last for only a couple of seconds once her friend started pulling on them again. Nevertheless, Yumei was not about to run away or try to escape. Her panties were a lost cause in any case. She had to act as fast as she could to pull Kasumi's off of her!

This wedgie war was becoming more and more intense every second.

Yumei heaved upwards as hard as she could, and she felt Kasumi do the same. It was only a few seconds before the white-haired Chinese girl felt the elastic in her panties tear apart, and as soon as it did the rest of the fabric tore away. "Nnnnnyyyhh!" Her small, slim body was once again naked as her Japanese friend tore the flimsy panties right off of Yumei's cute, tight butt. Yumei moaned and backed away from Kasumi.

The Chinese girl felt a breeze go over her crotch and between her legs to tickle her butt. Her crotch and butt were both stinging from all the wedgies. She bit her lip and brought her hands down to try to cover her crotch. She had hardly even been thinking about Kasumi's panties as her own were torn off, but when she felt the fabric on her own nether regions she remembered. She looked down at the torn pair of sky blue panties, and then she would look back up to Kasumi.

"I've got your panties," she would say, "and that means you have to kiss my butt." She would hesitate, then giggle a little, and let out a sigh. "But I guess you tore my panties off, too, so is that a tie?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:15 am

Kasumi pulled and pulled on Yumei's panties as she felt her friend and rival do the same to her as both girls were trying their best to rip the other's panties off first. The feeling of having the fabric go up her butt and crotch was now getting to the point that it began to hurt with the amount of stress that was getting placed on both spots. "Nnnnnnnnrrrrr!" Kasumi groaned out as she gave one final pull up into Yumei's panties, successfully ripping off the panties from off of her friend as she held the remnants of the panties in her hands as she took a few steps back.

Her small little chest panted up and down after such extreme effort as she didn't realized that Yumei had ripped off her panties as well as she looked down, her face lit up a bit as her hands moved down to cover her crotch, partly to massage the pain away as she looked at Yumei, once again the two girls reaching a draw as both of their determinations failed to lose any steam. However there was a momentarily short break between the action as both girls were confused since they both had their panties ripped off. "I guess...I have to kiss your butt and you have to kiss mine." she came to her most logical conclusion, now the question was, who was going to do the kissing first?

"So...how do we decide who kisses the other's butt first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next