Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Panty Perfection! - Page 3 Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:48 am

"A wedgie war, huh?" Yumei would repeat, after Kasumi suggested it. She would try to keep her voice down, almost at a whisper, so that the associate who was standing a few feet away wouldn't hear exactly what they were talking about. Even if she didn't want to interfere with what was shaping up to be a friendly competition, if she knew what they were talking about she would probably be forced to step in. Panda doubted that the store would look kindly on them having a fight.

"Sounds good to me, Kasumi. We can get some cheaper panties to use for it, too," Yumei would agree, as she would take a step back from Kasumi and turn to the associate, saying calmly and without a hint of any sort of tension or stress. "Hey, do you think we could try on some panties to see how they fit? Do you have, maybe...some six-packs, or something?"

As it turned out, the store did stock something very similar to that, with six cheap panties per pack coming in pastel shades of purple, pink, green, yellow, orange, and blue. Yumei would buy the twelve total pairs of panties for less than a tenth the price of the panties they were pining after, then turn back to Kasumi and nod towards the dressing rooms.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:55 am

Kasumi smiled as Yumei accepted the challenge as they agreed to a contest right underneath the associate's nose. With Yumei buying the cheap panties they headed towards the dressing rooms where there were rows of changing stalls and luckily it seems that no one else was trying on panties at the moment, meaning they were alone except for each other. "Come on Yumei, let me see those panties." she beckoned as she entered one of the stalls holding the door open for her friend.

Her heart was pounding, she couldn't believe the excitement she was feeling for suggesting a wedgie war right here in the store. There was a chance that someone could walk in on them, but she felt that the risk was necessary if it meant getting those panties for herself. "So then, whoever can rip off the other's six panties first is the winner?" Kasumi asked softly, making sure that those were the rules of engagement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:04 am

Panda would follow Kasumi down the row of stalls, noting for herself that all of them were presently empty. That could very well change, seeing as how there were other customers in the store, and the risk of someone realizing what they were up to made the white-haired panty lover even more excited. It wouldn't be as humiliating as being caught having sex, or something—and they were wrestlers, paid to fight, after all—but it was still something that the store's manager probably would not want going on.

When Kasumi asked about the rules, Yumei would nod. "I think that would be good, unless you have a different idea," she would reply, shutting the door behind her after entering and sliding the small metal lock into the closed position. No one could barge in on them now, although if they got too loud they could still easily be heard.

Panda would take off her jacket and toss it into a corner. "Come on, let's get ready, then, unless you want to surrender now," she would tease, before lifting her shirt and tossing it into the corner, as well.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:24 am

Hearing the click of the locking snapping in place made Kasumi's heart pound even more faster, this was definitely going to happen and she couldn't wait. Taking off her jacket in the very small space, she tossed it into the corner where Yumei threw her jacket. "Better keep your voice down, wouldn't want the manager finding us." she said in a soft voice as she unzipped her skirt, shedding it and kicked it into the corner.

Taking off her shirt, she revealed her white bra that complimented the panda panties that she got from Yumei from their previous match as her fingers slipped into it and began pushing it down her legs, past her black leggings as she neatly placed it on the bench in the back of the room. "Wouldn't want this to get ruffled, toss me my pack." she told her friend as she was standing in just her leggings and bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:45 am

"Yeah," Yumei would agree, nodding as Kasumi would mention how they would need to keep their voices down. They were relatively isolated back here in this changing stall, but if they were too loud someone would hear. Ultimately, hearing any talking at all coming from a stall would probably be confusing for anyone who walked by, customer or employee.

Yumei would reach back behind her back and find the clasp of her own bra, undoing the hook, pulling it apart, and then tossing her bra over into the corner with the rest of hers and Kasumi's clothing. When Kasumi asked for her pack of the many-colored panties, Yumei would toss it to her, before finishing her own stripping, pulling off her skirt to reveal the kitten-print panties she had gotten from Kasumi after their first match. She would smirk and twirl around a little, showing off before she would pull them down, fold them, then set them down next to her former panda-print panties.

"There we go," Yumei would say, now only in her leggings. She was feeling a little embarrassed about being this naked, and so she would quickly tear open her panty pack and pull out the purple pair. "Come on, take off your bra and put your panties on, Kasumi, so I can beat you again," she would say.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:23 am

Kasumi was a little surprised that Yumei took off her bra, but after thinking about it for a while it made sense to her that since the reason why they were doing this was because of the pristine panties, it only fair that they competed in just panties. Catching her pack of panties, Kasumi held the pack in her hand as she reached back to unhook her bra, with some difficulty before she tossed it into the pile of clothing in the corner of the room. Much like Yumei, she was a little embarrassed about being naked in the small quarters as she quickly ripped open the pack and chose the pink panties to slip on.

Now that both of them were dressed for their little duel, Kasumi stood with her hands proudly on her hips as she stared down Yumei, "You won't get so lucky this time Yumei, before the six panties I rip off of you are done, you'll be begging for me to stop." she proudly stated as she reached out forward, ready to grab on to Yumei's purple panties so that they could begin another showdown over their same interest in panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:37 am

Yumei was starting to feel a little embarrassed about taking her bra off. She was wondering if she should put it back on, but, when Kasumi took hers off, too, the Chinese girl decided that it did make sense to do it in nothing but their panties and leggings, after all. It was about panties, you know, and it only made sense. It would be a sort of sumo-style fight, and sumo wrestlers didn't wear anything above the waist, either.

Panda took a deep breath and put her hands on her hips, smiling as she and her friend stared each other down. This was going to be fun, but it was also going to be intense. The white-haired martial artist steeled herself for it before moving forward and reaching down to grab onto Kasumi's pink panties. "I'll have you begging after the first pair I rip off of you, Kasumi!" she would retort.

Yumei would try out Kasumi's panties a little, feeling them stretch as she gave them a quick yank. She would stop yanking quickly, knowing she had to wait for them to say "go" to really get started, but she was ready. Totally ready.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:20 am

Standing in just their panties, Kasumi could feel her heart beginning to race as she and Yumei got into position, grabbing each other's panties by the side. "Hah! In your dreams! You'll just have to accept those panties are going to be mine!" Kasumi softly shouted, trying to keep her voice down so that no one outside would get curious. Kasumi let out a light yelp when she felt Yumei pulling on her panties, giving her a testing yank.

"Hey!" she quickly let out as she returned the quick yank, pulling upwards a bit before easing up as she looked Yumei right in the eyes, giving her friend the same look that she did in their first match, the unwillingness to yield with prized panties on the line.

Leaning forward to press her bare chest into Yumei, preparing for the bout by trying to find the position where she could pull up on Yumei's panties with additional leverage. Her face started to heat up as it was the first time that her's and Yumei's bare skin touched. "Ready?" she asked, her hands tensing up as she was waiting for the signal so that they could begin their wedgie duel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:43 am

Yumei was a little nervous about this fight, too, not through lack of confidence, but simply because it was a little weird to be all but naked with Kasumi, their bare skin touching and pressing and rubbing against each other as they moved in, gripped the waistbands of each other's panties, and adjusted their positions to maximize their leverage. After giving Kasumi another hard look, Yumei would move her head a little to the side, leaning into Kasumi's shoulder so that she could look over it and get a decent view of her friend's butt and the pink panties she was going to be pulling.

She felt Kasumi yank lightly on her panties, and would grunt a little, but wouldn't budge much at all. "Those panties are mine, Kasumi. Nothing stands in between me and a pair like that!" Yumei would say.

Then, she would pause a second, and, slowly, waiting for Kasumi to join in, too, she would say: "One...two...three!" Just as soon as she had finished the countdown, she would start pulling upwards on Kasumi's panties just as hard as she could.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:44 am

As the two pressed up against each other, each in position where their head was over the other's shoulder, Kasumi tensed up being up against Yumei as she looked down at Yumei's cute butt with the purple panties. "Talk all you want, the only thing that's going to matter is these panties ripping off of you!" Kasumi retorted as their friendly duel was about to begin. Each second being up against Yumei, her heart was beating faster and faster as she was sure that Yumei was going to feel each beat as they were so close together.

After the brief pause, she heard Yumei beginning the count as she joined in, "One...two...three!" beginning the duel as Kasumi began pulling upwards on the panties as she felt Yumei do the same. The sound of her panties' elastic ripping reached her ears as her cheap panties began to show their worth as she could feel the fabric was digging up her butt.

"Mmmmmm!!!" Kasumi groaned out as she returned the favor, pulling upwards on the purple panties while she pressed down with her chin for additional leverage. However she knew that she wasn't going to win the duel just standing there, Kasumi began to push into Yumei hoping to gain more advantage over her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next