Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Panty Perfection! - Page 2 Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Yumei was transfixed by the pair of panties. It helped that the mannequin was cute, too—whoever had posed this one had done a good job of it, putting one hand on its hip, then cocking its hips to the side a little in a playful, confident position. It all served to make quite the proper pedestal for these panties, but, honestly, they would have been glorious even if they had been sitting on top of the bargain bin.

The Chinese girl would slowly start walking around the circular shelf, all the other panties on display temporarily forgotten. She moved slowly to the right, circling around, trying to get a look at the panties from more than just the one angle. She gazed intently at the snug fit around the hips, and the perfect, smooth fit at the crotch, not too tight but also not loose. She was staring so intently at the panties that she didn't see Kasumi, and would unexpectedly bump into her friend in a side-to-side collision. "Ooof!" Panda groaned, rubbing at her shoulder. She glanced over to Kasumi.

"Hey, did you see these?" she would ask excitedly, smiling and pointing up to the perfect pair of panties.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:33 am

Consumed by her interest of the spectacular panties, Kasumi had a bad case of tunnel vision where she could only see the panties. Lost in her vision, she accidentally bumped into someone that managed to shake her out of her little world. "Oh I'm sorry!" she quickly said, not noticing that it was her friend Yumei who she'd crashed into. "Oh Yumei!" she exclaimed as her friend pointed out the panties on the mannequin. "How can I not? They stand out so much!" she excitedly said, pleased to see that Yumei really had the same taste in panties as she did.

It was a magnificent pair of panties, Kasumi couldn't believe that she hasn't seen any panties before and she was even more surprised that she hasn't have a pair of panties like that in her collection. "I don't care how much money it'll take, but I'm going to add that panties to my collection!" she proudly told her friend as she started to look around to see if she could find a store associate that could get her the glorious pair of panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:51 am

Yumei looked briefly Kasumi's way to make a note of the panties' gloriousness to her Japanese friend, but other than that her eyes were completely glued on the wonderful underwear. Its almost silk-like smoothness, nice, snug fit over the butt, bright colors and cute patterns were mesmerizing. Panda loved all types of underwear, but this was the type she loved best, and here, right in front of her, was the prime example of everything a pair of panties should be.

"They do stand out. Even if people can't see them under your skirt, just think how awesome it would feel to wear panties like those..." the white-haired kawaii girl would muse. She was now certain of what she was buying here today. Anything else would just be a nice little extra. She was put on this Earth to wear those panties.

Which made it a little awkward when Kasumi declared she was going to buy them and started to look around for an associate. Yumei quickly grabbed her friend's arm. "Hold on, hold on, Kasumi," she would say. "I am not going to leave this store unless I'm wearing those panties. No matter what they cost, I'm going to buy them," she would subsequently explain. "I don't see any more down on the shelves...but maybe they have a pair of them in the back that you could buy. We should ask."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:13 am

Kasumi's eyes continued to sparkle with glee as Yumei spoke out the same feelings she was thinking. Those pair of panties was just so amazing, even on the mannequin they made it seem like it stood in a league of it's own. "Right? I can't imagine how it must feel to have that soft smooth feeling on~" Kasumi exclaimed, drifting off back into her little world of magnificent panties with the panties in question being the amazing diamond in the rough.

While she was looking for an associate, she felt Yumei grabbing her arm as she turned her attention to her friend. She saw in her eyes not the same joy she had just seen moments ago, but now an unyielding look that spoke volumes to Kasumi. She wanted the panties too. Her suspicions were confirmed when Yumei expressed that she wanted the panties for herself and it wasn't something that Kasumi could allow, those panties were her's. Yumei then brought up that they should ask that if there was more in the back, but Kasumi had a feeling in her gut that there was going to be none.

"Okay, but if they don't have any extra then I'm sorry Yumei, but those panties are mine." she quickly pointing out, laying claim to the panties right then and there so that there would be no question to who was going to get the panties. She went back to looking for a store clerk and hoping that their problem with wanting that particular panties would be solved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:34 am

Yumei felt bad about it, since Kasumi seemed to be so excited about the panties, too, but she could not let her friend have them. The Chinese girl had an overwhelming desire to own them, to wear them, and she could not let that desire go unfulfilled. If there was not an extra pair, she would have to have this one. "I really don't want to be mean, Kasumi, but I'm buying those panties if they're the only pair of their kind..."

As they found an associate and asked the woman about the panties, Panda had a gut feeling that the response would not be good. They looked expensive. They looked rare. There might not even be another pair of panties in all of Asia that were like those.

And, sure enough, when they asked, the associate replied: "Those are the only ones of that kind that we have. Sorry about that, girls."

Well, that was that. Yumei had a feeling that they would be in for a little contest of wills, here, since Kasumi obviously wanted the panties almost as much as Panda herself did. But the Chinese girl was not going to concede, even if it was to her friend. As pleasantly as she could, with a smile to let Kasumi know that nothing she was doing was out of malice, Panda would state, firmly: "I'm going to buy them."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:47 am

Kasumi wondered and hoped that they would have another pair of panties that both of them could get, because she really enjoyed having Panda as a friend. It was rare for Kasumi to find someone who had the same interest in panties like she did and irony of it all was that because of that same interest, she was at odds with her friend. With Yumei staking a claim to the panties as well and the look in her eye, Kasumi could tell that no amount of persuasion would change her friend's mind, but neither did Kasumi's regarding the panties.

With the associate arriving to their call and giving the bad news, now it was more than ever important for Kasumi to lay claim to the panties.

Kasumi returned the pleasantly looking smile when she heard her friend, keeping a friendly demeanor as she wanted her friend to know that it was nothing mean or evil, but that she really wanted those panties as well. "No no no Yumei, I'm buying them." she replied as she looked towards the associate, "Excuse me, could you get me that pair?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:39 am

With the associate having given them the bad news, it was obvious to Panda that the battle was on between her and her new friend. She didn't want to ruin anything with Kasumi, but Panda had to have these panties, right now. As far as she knew, she might spend the rest of her life searching for a pair of panties as wonderful as these if she let Kasumi have them now.

"If you want to buy them for me, I'd be more than happy to accept the gift," Panda would reply, chuckling a little bit. "But if not, then I can't let you have them, Kasumi! They're too good an opportunity to pass up. I've never seen panties like these before." She would give the associate a look, letting her know that she was going to be getting that pair of panties for her. Then, she would return her attention to Kasumi.

"If you want those panties, Kasumi, you're going to have to go through me!" she would challenge, still friendly, but definitely determined.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:56 am

Kasumi let out a surprised scoff, like she was going to buy those amazing one and only panties for someone other than herself, like Yumei said, she never seen a pair of panties like them before. However to no surprise, Yumei was just as stubborn as her and wasn't going to give up the panties at all. "Like I'm going to give up the chance to add those panties to my collection? Sorry, Yumei but they are mine!" she replied with the same friendly tone as her friend.

However, when Yumei brought up the idea of going through her for the panties, it brought a sparkle to Kasumi's eyes. "Oh really? Want to out your money where your mouth is?" she said confidently as she placed her hands on her hips with her chest puffed out, she knew that she wasn't going to convince Yumei to surrender them, but she was very confident that she would win a wager with them on the line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:18 am

Yumei didn't want their argument to escalate too much further, and, thankfully, Kasumi picked up on the challenging tone of the Chinese girl's voice and suggested a way that they could avoid doing anything regrettable while still deciding which one of them would be allowed to keep the panties. Yumei would puff out her chest, too, and step into Kasumi so that they could push against each other and press their foreheads together.

"I'll bet that I can beat you, and when I do, I'll take those panties and make you kiss my butt while I'm wearing them," Yumei would challenge, grinning a little, getting excited about the prospect of another battle with Kasumi. Their match in the ring had been a total blast, and she had won, so she was confident that she would win again. The store associate was looking a little nervous, but she said nothing.

"What sort of fight do you think we should do, huh?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:38 am

Kasumi smiled as Yumei accepted her challenge as the two girls pressed foreheads against each other, neither one of them backing down with the prize of prizes hanging in the balance. "Oh? Better not count your chickens before they hatch Yumei, because I bet I can beat you, and went I do you're going to have to admire my new panties on my butt when I rub them in your face." she counter betted her friend.

The thought of having another contest with Yumei sent Kasumi into an excited state, since another such match like that could happen as the gauntlet was thrown now they were to decide the type of gauntlet. "Since we want a prized panty, how about a wedgie war? First one to give up due to wedgie is the loser and the winner gets the panties." Kasumi suggested as it only seemed fitting that was how they were going to decide who got the panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next