Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match

Post by Gwyndolin Thu May 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Quietly sobbing on the ground, Irene didn't dare to defy Haruna's demand. Despite the searing pain in her lower body, the defeated scientist slowly rose to a sitting position and then pitched forward onto her hands and knees, bowing to Haruna like the empress she believed herself to be. Slowly, she crawled forward and looked up at the woman, eyes pleading.

“Please s-spare me, Haruna. I...I promise I'll never defy you again. You're...ugh...you're a goddess and I'm y-your loyal servant.”

Having humbled herself significantly, Irene merely waited on her knees, clasping her hands together and placing them in her lap as she waited, tears rolling down her cheeks as she prayed that Haruna would be satisfied and leave in peace. With an ego like Haruna's, however, who knew if Irene's begging would be enough.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match

Post by k0hryuu Fri May 15, 2015 7:52 am

The purple-haired shinobi sneered down upon Irene's pathetic form, clearly pleased by the degree to which she had submitted to her. And of course, it fell to her sadistic nature to see just how far she could take it.

"Now if you're going to play the part of a dog, why don't you dress for it? Strip yourself. Now."

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue May 19, 2015 4:29 am

Irene was quivering and shaking at Haruna's feet, and it got worse when she was ordered to strip. Feeling sick over the thought of giving up her modesty, Irene whimpered and backed up, crawling away from the sadist until her sore back was pressing against the dividing wall. Gradually, though, she would comply, quietly working to untie her boots and remove them along with her gym shorts. Finally, with a somber look up to the merciless shinobi, she undid her bra and slid her black undergarments off, leaving her slender body completely exposed. Well, it would have been if Irene wasn't still covering herself, holding a forearm over her breasts and covering her crotch with the other hand as she remained on her knees at Haruna's feet. It would have been harder for most of the other girls in this league to do what Haruna was asking of Irene, but Irene was a hentai wrestler, and the shock of being naked in public didn't carry the same weight with her.

Out in the stands, the crowd wasn't blind to the depraved acts of humiliation that were going on just outside the ring. While some booed Haruna over her cruel demeanor, other AFW fans looked down on Irene and were happy to see her being shamed by the match's winner. That fact, in itself, saddened Irene more than anything Haruna could do.

“Can I leave now?” Irene asked, her voice soft but steady.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue May 19, 2015 8:19 am

Haruna watched smugly as Irene resigned herself to her fate, demeaning herself further as she stripped naked before the huge audience. The purple-haired diva almost found herself impressed at how readily the defeated bitch had complied. Perhaps she had even less shame than Haruna thought, already quite a feat given how lowly she thought of her.

Though she was admittedly enjoying herself by tormenting her new plaything, the mindless rabble of the crowds had begun to irritate her, only made worse given the proximity of their current position. Scowling at the uncouth masses, she eventually decided she had wasted enough of her precious time on this pathetic excuse for a fighter. Reaching down, Haruna grabbed Irene's long dark hair with both hands, pulling her partway up.

"What made you think I was going to let you be able to leave on your own power?" She said with pure malice, glaring directly into Irene's eyes. Pulling her leg back she unleashed a high-powered kick, aiming once more for Irene's battered and now completed exposed groin.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon May 25, 2015 10:31 am

Every second Irene spent in Haruna's proximity made her skin crawl. She had lost matches before, but had never been made to suffer quite like this. She instantly regretted complying with the despicable woman's orders. At the very least, she should have held out longer, and really forced this woman to work for her humiliation. The pain in her crotch was intense, but Irene wasn't the weakling that people assumed her to be. She could have handled more...

Just to insult Irene further, Haruna revealed that she had no intention of showing any mercy, even though Irene had done everything she'd asked. It made her feel stupid and bolstered her contempt for this violet-haired bitch. As Haruna yanked painfully on Irene's hair to force the exhausted fighter into a groggy stance, she found the courage for one last declaration of defiance.

“Fuck you, Haruna,” she seethed, her hoarse whisper barely audible. “It doesn't matter how I leave this ring...it won't keep me from coming back.”

That was all Irene had left in her. When Haruna's kick rocketed into Irene's crotch, the girl couldn't even find the strength to scream. She fell on the ground in a heap, her senses dazed and confused. Closing her eyes, she clutched her womanhood and shivered on the ground, unable to move as the triumphant Haruna stood over her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue May 26, 2015 8:53 am

Haruna frowned at Irene's final words, but as her last kick left the woman barely conscious, she saw little point in rebuking her. It likely wouldn't matter, as she was sure Irene wouldn't be forgetting a defeat like this any time soon. "Impudent mongrel..." she spat, turning away and heading back towards the locker rooms, strutting her way calmly.

A myriad of cheers and boos followed her, but to Haruna all of it was just noise. The opinions of the mindless drones mattered little. The irritating scientist girl had proved to be a great deal more trouble than she expected, but in the end, her dominance still had been established. Surely anyone who faced her in the future would see tonight as a warning. Irene was merely be the first of her victims and whoever stood in her way would meet the same fate or worse.

For now, however, Haruna really needed an ice pack.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue May 26, 2015 10:27 am

Like Haruna, Irene didn't have the energy for any further posturing. She lied motionless on the canvas as the proud sadist made her exit. Her crotch had been so badly abused that the resulting shock had spread to her legs, paralyzing her and making it impossible for her to exit the ring freely. The referee had cringed through the entire match, and quickly moved to Irene to check for signs of permanent damage. Luckily, her bruised crotch wasn't bleeding, and it didn't look like any of the damage was permanent. Except for the damage to her pride, that is...

Eventually, Irene would make her way up the ramp, limping with members of the AFW staff on either side to help support her weight. Despite how dejected this ordeal had left her, Irene had meant every word of what she said to Haruna earlier. This wasn't the last that the AFW would see of Irene, not by a long shot.

Winner: Haruna Saitou

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7