Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:52 am

“Ah!” Irene shouted as Haruna jabbed her tender breast with a hard punch, doubling her pain and causing Irene's hands to travel up to massage the tender orb. Before Haruna could press the attack again, the young scientist shot a foot out, somewhat weakly, to kick Haruna in the shin. It wasn't a good attack, but it only needed to distract Haruna for a couple of seconds while Irene dropped to the ground and tried to roll out of the ring. There were no disqualifications in this match and no falls count anywhere stipulations in place, so Irene had nothing to lose by popping out of the ring to recover for a moment. She moved back to the barricade separating the combatants from the first row of spectators, waiting for Haruna to inevitably follow her. Pride be damned, Irene's womanhood was still in agony from all the hits she'd taken, and she needed time to rest.

Despite what her aching crotch told her, Irene wasn't out of this fight yet; she just needed one good strategy. A hold that could immobilize Haruna and keep her legs spread and her womanhood exposed long enough for Irene to deal some catastrophic damage, even if she had to tear her own bra off and use it to tie the girl's arms to something! Of course, the same thing could be said for Haruna, if she managed to trap Irene.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Haruna Saitou VS Irene Inger: Low Blows Match

Post by k0hryuu Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:00 am

"Ghhh!" Haruna grunted as she took the kick to the shin, the stinging pain causing her to pause for a moment. And that was all Irene needed to escape, slipping out of the ring and fleeing towards the barricades. "Get back here you disgusting rat!" Haruna snarled, quickly sliding down after her foe. Trapping Irene between herself and the barrier, the sadistic shinobi slowly prowled towards her. "You're not getting away that easily..." While a standing fight favored her style more, chasing Irene around was getting tedious, especially with that dull ache between her legs. As soon as she inched within range, Haruna lashed out, kicking low and trying to sweep Irene's legs out from under her.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:48 pm

While Irene had expected Haruna to follow her out of the ring, she was frightened at just how quickly the shinobi managed to corner her. Before she could reposition herself, the purple haired woman swept her legs, causing Irene to pitch backwards and land on the hard concrete floor. A yelp of pain escaped her lungs as her lower back took the brunt of her fall, sending a ripple of pain through her torso.

Down on the ground, Irene would try to get onto her knees and throw a forearm into Haruna's groin, to keep her busy while Irene tried to rise to her feet. Because she was tired and in pain, however, her movements were painfully slow, giving the rather sharp shinobi plenty of time to strike first.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:06 am

As soon as Irene dropped to the ground, Haruna was swift to act, attempting to seize her by the ankles. 'You're going to regret having wasted so much of my time..." she snarled viciously, before pulling Irene's legs wide open, aiming to expose her battered womanhood. Looking her downed foe right in the eyes, she lifted her leg as she prepared to bring down a brutal stomp where it would surely hurt most.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:06 am

Irene could only glower at her purple-haired foe as the woman seized her vulnerable legs. Whimpering a bit as her legs were spread wide, Irene tried to close them, but her muscles were too weak to counteract Haruna, and when the sadistic woman stomped down on her crotch, the resulting scream reached the highest nosebleed sections of the audience. Irene felt like she was going to barf as she looked the woman in the eyes, her own watering from the pain. The stomp took what little strength her legs had left, so Irene's only recourse was to shove both her arms down, trying in vain to protect her tender crotch as her mind tempted her to give in and beg for mercy. Even then, who knew if Haruna would have any to give.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:55 am

A scream like that surely meant Irene was near the end of her rope, and was music to Haruna's sadistic ears. Her mouth curling into a wicked smirk as she looked down upon her helpless victim, the cruel diva contemplated how best to finish the woman off. "Have you finally learned your lesson about trying to oppose me, you wretch?"

Raising her foot up once more, she intended to stomp Irene's tender area a second time. Even if her hands were blocking the way, they would only be crushed under her foot as well.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed May 13, 2015 6:39 am

While Haruna lectured on like a school teacher with serious anger management issues, Irene was starting to tremble, from shock and...maybe...from fear as well. Her entire body was sore at this point, the damage to her crotch having affected the rest of her like some sort of virus. Moving her waist at all was agony, and she felt something moist in the folds of her womanhood. She wasn't at all aroused by this treatment, so it wasn't cum. When another stomp from Haruna crushed her fingers along with her womanhood, Irene shrieked and pulled her hands back. The fluid they were covered in wasn't red, so she wasn't bleeding...yet. Whatever it was, it needed to stop right now, so Irene finally swallowed her pride and did what she had to.

“Alright, I submit, I submit...eaaugh!” Irene screamed and moaned as she wriggled limply beneath her conqueror, desparate for the immense pain to be relieved.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed May 13, 2015 7:08 am

The sound of Irene's submission coupled with her screams was like beautiful music to Haruna's sadistic ears, but after all that she had just been put through, it was far from enough to satisfy her. "I'm sorry? Did you say something? You'll have to scream louder than that!" she laughed arrogantly, grinding her heel down into Irene's most sensitive place. "Are you ready to apologize for your insolence?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu May 14, 2015 2:59 am

“AAAAHH!” Irene screamed, and not necessarily because Haruna had told her to. The pain in her burning, inflamed womanhood was unbearable, and the tormented girl obeyed the sadistic diva without question or concern for her pride. “Oh god, please, I give up! I'm sorry I challenged you, please stop, gaaahhh!”

Tears now streaming down her face, Irene brought her hands forward and clasped Haruna's ankle without having the strength to pull it off. Looking up, Irene gave Haruna the satisfaction of seeing the tortured look on her face, silently pleading for mercy. “P-please, no m-more. I'll...ah...I'll do anything you want. Please...” Irene stopped speaking to whimper silently, waiting for her captor's response as she massaged Haruna's ankle as a sign of submission.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu May 14, 2015 3:43 am

Seeing the once-cocky Irene reduced to such a state, Haruna couldn't help but smile widely, raising her foot and taking a step back. Despite quite a few complications, she had the victory she believed she rightfully deserved. Of course, just this beating was not nearly enough payback for daring to hit her in the crotch of all places, Irene was going to suffer in other ways as well.

"You're lucky my apartment doesn't allow dogs, so it looks like I'll have to punish you here and now. Get on your knees and beg." Haruna demanded, standing with her arms crossed just below her large, round breasts. "I want to see you lower your head and grovel."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next