Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria - Page 4 Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:08 am

"Gh... grrr... j-just you wait..." Tsubame muttered in annoyance under her breath, Nazaria's words clearly getting to her head even if she somewhat tried not to show it.

That inviting motion of the girl only further fueled her desire to shut her opponent up, and Tsubame wasted no time in charging forward once she felt she's good to go. As reckless as it might be, the brunette just couldn't stand the cockiness of Nazaria, who seemed to be having too much fun on her expense.

"Hyaahhh...!"

This time, Tsubame was going straight to splash her body on her opponent, lunging forward once they're close, aiming to plant her breasts on the face of Nazaria when she took her down with her momentum to silence the girl for a bit.

Back to top Go down

Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria - Page 4 Empty Re: Queen of Trib! - Tsubame vs Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:32 pm

Nazaria let Tsubame get up. She wanted to toy with this girl some more, and see what she could do. Once Tsubame had gotten up again, Nazaria would start to move forward, ready to engage her again. Obviously looking for some redemption, Tsubame struck quickly, launching forward and smacking into Nazaria. The succubus yelped as she was tackled again, flopping down onto her back, her head hitting the pillow, Tsubame on top of her.

This time, after that splash, Tsubame's breasts were in Nazaria's face. Nazaria moaned, her lips buzzing against Tsubame's bare skin. She would recover quickly, though she did find herself in a bit of a predicament, being smothered by her foe. Well, she was in a position to keep on toying with Tsubame, even if her opponent was in the superior position. She opened her mouth and licked at her foe's cleavage, then would bite onto Tsubame's purple bikini, tugging at it with her teeth to try to loosen it or remove it!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:11 pm

"Mmmh..." Tsubame let out a soft moan as she felt Nazaria's lips vibrating against her breasts. "Hmmph... See how you like this now...!" a smug comment quickly replaced it, though, as she now felt in control.

The first thing she prioritized was to grab the arms of her opponent and pin them on the bed. The rest shouldn't be too hard from there, or so the brunette thought, until she felt the succubus' tongue brushing her cleavage. Tsubame moaned and arched her back slightly, pressing her chest deeper into Nazaria's face inadvertently for a second or two. The short pleasure was then replaced by surprise, though, as Tsubame felt her opponent then tried to remove her bikini top with her mouth.

"H-hey! S-stop it, you!" she protested, clearly not happy with what Nazaria doing even if she did cause this to happen in the first place with her move.

Wanting to keep her opponent in check, the brunette would try to press her breasts harder on Nazaria's face, wanting to smother the girl as quick as she could. Meanwhile her legs would try to trap the succubus' in a grapevine position to stretch and hopefully distract her from what she's doing.

"Just... nnghh...! Give it up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:59 am

All of Nazaria's efforts—both the breast licking and nuzzling, and the attempts to tug and pull and loosen and ultimately undo Tsubame's bikini with her teeth—seemed to be making Tsubame push her breasts harder and tighter into the succubus's face. Nazaria gasped and moaned as she felt herself become even more deeply enveloped by those warm, fleshy bags. She loved the feeling of this—Nazaria counted erotic asphyxiation among her many fetishes—but she did realize the risk she was taking, too. Tsubame might actually be able to seriously hamper her chances of winning this fight.

But when Nazaria went to use her arms to fight her way out of the smother hold, she found them pinned to the mattress. She began to move her legs, only for them to be restrained, too, by a tight, painful grapevine hold. Nazaria realized that she was unable to move. "Mmmmmmnngh!" she would let out, a little more desperately now, as she would try to move her limbs, even though it seemed like Tsubame's pin was pretty solid, and that she might actually be in real trouble right now...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:46 am

"That's right! Squirm for me!" Tsubame said with a growing confidence as it seemed that Nazaria couldn't really fight her way out effectively in this hold. "Are you going to give now? Huh?"

The brunette started to shake her breasts left and right, wanting to rub them all over Nazaria's face and disorient the girl a bit as well. Now that she got a bit more serious, it seemed that her opponent wasn't able to do much! Or so Tsubame thought anyways. Nazaria might be physically stronger, but in this position, as long as she could keep the girl pinned down, it'd only be a matter of time before the succubus went limp under her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:54 am

Nazaria was actually in a tight spot. She wasn't used to this sort of treatment. While she did sometimes let her conquests take control for a while, it was almost always just an illusion of control, a facade meant to add some spice and excitement to a lovemaking session. But here, Tsubame wasn't merely on top in a tribbing position. She was actually smothering Nazaria out! The blonde could feel her lungs beginning to shrivel as they ran out of air.

"Mmmm! Mm!" she would cry out, muffled by Tsubame's breasts. Nazaria tried to bully her way out of the smother hold, but it was difficult, and it was only getting more difficult with each passing second. Her struggles began to slow. She let her arms and legs fall down as she would pant quickly, hotly against Tsubame's chest.

At this point, she would have to wait to see what Tsubame would do. While she waited, Nazaria's mouth would go to work on Tsubame's chest again, licking, digging her tongue deep into the brunette's cleavage. This wasn't the end—not by a longshot—but Tsubame wasn't making this easy on her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:01 am

"Ah...!" Tsubame moaned as she felt Nazaria's tongue began to work on her breasts again. "N-not this time...nnghh...!"

That did make the brunette pulled back slightly, although she'd try to push her breasts onto the face of her opponent time and time again every time she flinched from the licking. It made her smothering not so effective as before, but it's not like she could just ignore that kind of sensation.

"Ughh... why you...!" Tsubame hissed, getting increasingly annoyed by Nazaria's tactic. "I-I'll show you...!"

She decided to put less focus on the smothering, and began to spread the succubus' legs wider instead. Maybe this could get the girl to submit better. She liked it rough, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:19 am

Nazaria managed to earn herself a little bit of a respite with her licking. Tsubame was an easily-distracted sort when it came to more sexual things, and so the blonde succubus had no problem getting a few small gulps of air in during the smother as Tsubame constantly flinched, fidgeted, readjusted, and wiggled while trying to apply the hold.

Unfortunately, Nazaria wasn't going to break free this way. All she was doing was prolonging her own torture. Maybe it would be worth it if she could think of a plan, but she couldn't. She needed the use of her limbs, and she didn't have it. She had to wait for Tsubame to change positions.

But the brunette wasn't doing that any time soon! Her legs now began to spread Nazaria's wider. The succubus felt the pressure being put on them and let out a muffled cry into Tsubame's cleavage. She puffed desperately against her foe's chest. Her legs started to hurt more and more—and she was starting to get more than a little turned on, too!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:47 am

Nazaria was still not giving, which kinda frustrated Tsubame as time went on. She probably could have tried to apply a trib hold from this position, but the brunette felt that it might work against her considering that she's been on the receiving end of her opponent's teasing more than once. The punishment rule should help to balance things out, if not giving her an advantage, so she tried to force a submission from the succubus first rather than getting straight to the point. It's a well thought strategy, or so she'd like to think.

"Hnngg... come on! Just give it up!" the brunette barked in annoyance, trying to keep her smother as long as possible before she eventually flinched again, while spreading the legs of her opponent a bit wider to get her closer to her goal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:41 am

Nazaria wasn't going to get out of this smother hold without submitting, it seemed. She couldn't escape from it, and Tsubame wasn't going to let her up. Tsubame was flinching just enough that Nazaria could probably survive underneath her breasts for quite a while, sneaking breaths of air just a couple of times a minute. But she wasn't going to escape. Tsubame was just going to keep holding her down.

And, when Nazaria thought about it, the punishment she would receive for submitting in this non-tribbing hold was nothing. In fact, it would force Tsubame to play right into her hands. Nazaria didn't like giving up like this, but she would have to if she wanted to get out from under this smother hold and regain the advantage.

And so, the succubus would moan a little more, trying to give up verbally, and flutter her hand to try to tap her fingers against Tsubame's wrist.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next