Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:14 pm

"Hrmmm, well there's scissors in the kitchen. Now though...." Leon playfully muttered, the Frenchman was enjoying this to be sure. It had been sometime since he'd been like this with a woman, Leon could be a bit picky about the women he spent time with. They needed to meet certain requirements, and Irene fit the bill more than enough. Brains and beauty? Leon would consider that a divine duo to be sure.

Mr La Rouge rested one arm on the legs of Irene, a smirk on his lips and his eyes narrowed to slits. Leon gave a small shiver though, as the tongue of the science girl playfully dragging itself down his upper body. That was something he had yet to feel, and it was a rather ticklish one. Something that Leon would give a thumbs up to, he lifted his gaze upwards and gave a small sigh of pleasure.

"Ah mon dieu Irenen darling, so so pleasurable....Tell me, how does my skin taste?" Leon muttered as he dragged his arm down Irene's leg, stopping just at the front of her feet before moving to touch the trail of saliva left by the science girl.

Back to top Go down

Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun times and friends with benefits. (For Gywn)

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:46 am

Lost in her escapism, Irene barely heard Leon's commentary as she swept her tongue around his torso. Periodically, she lifted her head up and grab her lemonade glass, drinking more to lather up more saliva.

The fact that her drink was stronger in taste than any part of him simply affirmed her suspicion that he was meticulously well-groomed, and managed to keep himself from tasting oily or salty, like a lot of people did after a work day. “Nice and sweet,” Irene purred, pushing her head back down and working her way back up his body. When she reached one of his nipples, her tongue started swirling around it, drawing closer to it with each circle until she finally flicked it with her tongue, seeing if the tickling would get him worked up at all.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:06 pm

Leon was most certainly enjoying this, it was as if Irene knew what to do to please the Frenchman. Then again this could count as a sort of science, one that Leon knew rather well. Her drinking was a sign that she was wanting to continue with this, and Leon was content to put his arms behind him and relax.

When Irene began playing with one of his nipples though, that allowed a soft giggle to emerge from the lips of Leon. Now that was something he hadn't felt before, granted he'd done it a couple of times to women in the past. But Leon's felt rather sensitive, perhaps because it had never been touched before. In fact speaking of that....

"Oh that tickles my dear, never had that done before to me. Very nice indeed, do you have any soft spots? I need to return the favour." Leon playfully muttered into Irene's ear, taking the chance to take a deep smell of her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:40 am

Irene finished lathering Leon's nipple up and moved over to the other one, swishing her tongue from side to side over his sensitive flesh. The girl was having a good time with this, but when Leon leaned toward her and whispered his desire to get in some teasing of his own, Irene's heartbeat quickened. The science girl had a lot of sensitive, ticklish spots around her body: breasts, ribs, the inner thighs and area around her womanhood, but nowhere was the girl more sensitive than her delicate feet. That was why she always wore tightly laced boots into her matches, to keep opponents from attacking her tootsies.

With so many spots ripe for sensual torture, Irene decided to challenge Leon to find them for himself. “Oh, I'm not going to tell you where my soft spots are. Not unless you pin me down long enough to search them out,” she said, unbuttoning her blouse to start revealing her body to him. Before he could take her challenge, Irene moved away from him and stood up. “Do you want to move over to the bed, where we'll have more room to stretch out?”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:05 pm

Leon gave a pretend pout in response to Irene's words, which was then followed with a coy grin. The Frenchman then tilted his head to one side and said "Ah so you do not plan on making it an easy one then non? Fine with me, that will make victory all the more sweeter."

The rouge would then stand up and quickly scoop Irene into his arms, and then carry her over to the bed. Whereupon Leon plopped her onto the satin sheets, and wasted no time in playfully pinning the science girl down to the bed. The Frenchman then muttered "Well let's begin this little guessing game then." to her.

With that Leon quickly got off the bed and made to grab Irene's right leg, grabbing hold of it and taking a long lick up the front of her foot. Leon was going to start here and see what might happen, and then go from there....

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:26 pm

“Hey, stop it, you!” Irene protests, struggling playfully in Leon's arms as he lifts her up and plops her down on the big, round bed. Right then, her body goes a bit soft when she's laid down on it, as she takes a moment to appreciate just how comfortable his sleeping accommodations are. The bed is soft and warm, and Irene envies Leon for getting to sleep in it every night.

Suddenly, Irene gets brought back to the matter at hand when Leon grasps her right leg and begins licking it. Her most sensitive spot, and he's started with it! “Oh, no, aahhh!” Irene panicks, pulling back on her sensitive foot to try to pull it from Leon's grasp. Her strong reaction is going to clue him in to how ticklish she is, but she won't let him tease her without a little struggle.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:45 pm

Leon was taking the chance to savour the taste of Irene's skin, every lick and reaction could be a clue to finding where the science girl was weak and ticklish in. The Frenchman would admit he was quite enjoying this game, it was like a more sexy and teasing way of playing I spy.

And as Leon started from the bottom he planned to work his way up to the top, but Irene's reaction to his actions caught Leon briefly off guard. But then he put two and two together, and a sly grin put itself onto his face. It seemed he'd struck gold already! Now to just try and claim it, and put Irene through the paces.

With that in mind Leon shot his arms forth, trying to grab Irene's right foot and quickly start rubbing it. The Frenchman had done that a couple of times in the past, so he had some experience in doing this. Leon kept a coy grin all the while as he did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:54 pm

As Leon recaptured her foot, Irene was about to start struggling free again, when she felt her foot being massaged rather than teased. The gesture caught her off guard, and Irene relaxed a little. “What...what are you doing?” she asked, suspicious that he was setting her up for some mischief. The girl had half a mind to pull away, but as Leon's hands worked her foot, the girl found herself unable to. She just watched him work, a nervous grin on her face.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:13 pm

Leon took the chance to admire the softness of Irene's skin, her foot looked really nice and soft. The Frenchman gave Irene points here, perhaps it was because she was a smart girl. And knew how to properly take care of herself.

Mr La Rouge playfully made a purring noise in the back of his throat, his left hand gently caressing the ball of Irene's foot. His other hand also gently caressing her heel up and down, Leon looked down at the foot and then back at Irene.

He sat Indian style on the bed, putting Irene's foot on his lap. Leon then said in a teasing tone "Oh just admiring your feet Irene, let me guess...They are your weakness are they not? A shame considering how beautiful they look." he then quickly delivered a kiss to it, just to see Irene's reaction to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:30 pm

Irene reciprocated the Frenchman's purring noise, moaning softly as Leon caressed her tender skin. The look on her face was one of pure comfort, between the bed and his little massage. Breathing softly, she did nothing to resist and allowed Leon to move onto the bed and place her foot in his lap, so the relaxation could continue.

“Yep, you found it, they're nice and delicate,” she admits, staring down her body to where he sat at the end. “It's because of all the walking I do – don't have a car, you see, and my feet get all tenderized from...ohhh...” Irene trailed off as Leon planted a smooch on her sole. The girl wriggled a bit, her toes curling in his hand, but one kiss wasn't enough to remove her from the trance she was in. Not only did she let him keep hold of her foot, but voluntarily moved her other one onto his lap as well.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next