Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Return of the Elves: Emerald vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Return of the Elves: Emerald vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys) - Page 3 Empty Re: Return of the Elves: Emerald vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:20 am

Arasinya would take deep breaths as she was still held on to the bow and arrow submission. Emerald was definitely doing a good job trying to keep Arasinya in her grip, but it certainly won't stop Arasinya from trying to escape also. Arasinya would try to move faster so that Emerald will have trouble keeping up and lose her hold. The pressure against her back was still there, so she had to do whatever she could in hopes to get out faster.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Return of the Elves: Emerald vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys) - Page 3 Empty Re: Return of the Elves: Emerald vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys)

Post by Missingkeys Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Emerald decided that this wasn't going to work for long, so Emerald decided to release the hold. However it wouldn't be so easy. Swinging her around, she would try to violently toss Arasinya roughly to the ground when she released her so as to be able to get back on her feet without any worries.

The girl was being cautious. Nothing wrong with that.
(Sorry, I have been so busy lately, I don't have time until recently.)

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:53 am

(Yeah, same here)

Arasinya would be violently tossed to the mat and would grunt on the few impact bounces, but at least she got out of the hold. She also groaned as she rubbed her head and neck to relieve the pain that's already settled in. Once she felt alright, the elf would try to rise up as quickly as possible so she can return to her fighting stance and move closer. On the way, Arasinya would ask, "So, how's that? Is that too much fight from me or you desire more?"

It still grieves her that she has to go this rough, but if she's going to have any chance of making Emerald a possible friend, she needs to show her that she's a serious fighter too.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:32 am

Emerald wasn't really looking for friends. She was just here to test herself and take revenge on Morwen.
"So far it's not very impressive." She would reply as she threw a punch at her face. However that was only a distraction as she was trying to grab her arm to swing her towards the turn buckles. Where she could continue to attack her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:29 am

"Good, 'cause I'm not done yet." Arasinya kept her composure as Emerald was coming at her once more. She still felt some pain from the previous hold, but she's not stopping yet. She put her arms up intending to block a punch until Emerald turned into a grab for the closest arm. Arasinya soon found herself swung and running towards the turnbuckle and she turned around to hit her back against it.

"GAH!!" she cried out as she slumped a little against the corner while her arms were over the ropes. However, she took the moment to rest while waiting for Emerald to arrive.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3