» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Return of the Elves: Emerald vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Return of the Elves: Emerald vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys) - Page 2 Empty Re: Return of the Elves: Emerald vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:56 am

Arasinya continued her punches down on Emerald's face, wanting to make her feel her seriousness of this match. She was so focused on it that she didn't expect Emerald to suddenly swipe her hand across her face like a scratch and slap mixed into one swift movement. "AAUGH!!" Arasinya cried out as she stopped punching to get off of her opponent and back away to keep her distance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Return of the Elves: Emerald vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys) - Page 2 Empty Re: Return of the Elves: Emerald vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys)

Post by Missingkeys Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Emerald was really hurt by those punches, but she couldn't risk a chance to counterattack get away. As Arasinya suddenly got off her, she would quickly follow suit and attempt to spear Arasinya straight in her belly for some massive payback. Her face was a bit of a mess with all those punches, so Emerald chose to repay the favour by hurting her stomach instead.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:12 am

Looks like Emerald was getting the idea and it worked both in and against Arasinya's favor. "GUH!!" Arasinya coughed out as she felt that spear go straight to her stomach. She doubled over and staggered even further while trying to regain her oxygen. After a few moments, she looked up with angry eyes and gritting teeth. "Why you-!!"

With a loud scream, she would start running to Emerald to start trying to throw three punches aiming to the face before one more to the stomach. Arasinya wanted to catch the other girl with that punch in the end to try and get this more on her side.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:36 am

Though Emerald recovered first, there wasn't enough time to get ready and Arasinya managed to score three direct punches to her face, causing her head to snap left and right as the punches hit her cheeks.
However that was all Arasinya would get as Emerald would catch the hand that was aimed at her stomach and quickly she would retaliate with a sharp knee to the stomach.
"Enough with my face already!!" She would yell loudly as she then pulled Arasinya back for a second kneestrike to her stomach.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:30 pm

"GUGH!!!" Arasinya coughed out as her last remaining punch was caught and received by a knee to the stomach. She did manage to get three punches in so it wasn't a complete loss, but now it's getting serious. And serious it was when she got pulled back in for a second knee strike which made her grunt again. But Arasinya tried to push Emerald away and back off fast so she doesn't get to her again. Hopefully, she can get back some air and recover.

On the way, Arasinya smirked as she asked, "What's the matter? Can't take it?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:11 am

"Damn it! As a woman, you should know not to mess with their face." She replied as Emerald took the time to recover. She had a small headache from the all the punches she took to the face.
Deciding to make the first move, Emerald would quickly step in and try to grab Arasinya by her arm so that she could irish whip her to the ropes.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:45 am

As Emerald was recovering, Arasinya had to try and defend herself for her actions amidst Emerald's ranting. "Uhh, pardon me? In case thou hasn't took notice, we're in a match. If I don't execute a successful hit on you, including your face, then I would become that same girl who held back whom YOU hated!"

As Arasinya stepped in to try and fight again after Emerald recovered, Emerald in turn would grab her by the arm. Arasinya found herself flung to the ropes to lean against them and bounce back. Whatever Emerald had planned, she had to brace herself and defend.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:41 am

Emerald saw that Arasinya was bracing herself for impact, so she tried something else. Instead of just trying to hit her, Emerald would quickly trip Arasinya so that she would fall facefirst onto the ground. If she got that far, she would then walk up to her and try to grab her by her arms as she stands behind her, trying to exceute a bow and arrow submission.

"Just because it's a match, doesn't mean I can't get angry." Emerald would casually reply as she puts the pain onto her back. "But by all means, keep going on. If you're going to aim for my face, I'll just break your body then. Fair?"

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Arasinya grunted when Emerald tripped her and she fell facefirst to the mat. But Emerald didn't stop there as she grabbed Arasinya's arms and started to turn her on her back to place on top of Emerald's knees. Arasinya would groan as the pressure starts to mount on her own back, but she gritted her teeth to try and fight the pain. She would even reply, "Fair. Though this body can't break easily."

Arasinya would try to shake out of her situation to get back into the match, but it would definitely take some doing if she wants to.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:06 am

Emerald gritted her teeth as she tried to hold fast. Arasinya wasn't making this easy for her, but that's ok. She liked a challenge.
"Hold still!" She said as she tried to match Arasinya's movements so as to make it easier for her to hold the submission. If Arasinya shook in one direction, she would go for the other so as to hold her there.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next