by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Emerald High vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Emerald High vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys) Empty Emerald High vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:13 pm

Handicap Match

The sound of the crowd was high in excitement as the match is about to begin. This will feature against two fighters that are very similar to each other and for a good reason. Both happened to look like elves and no one knows if they were real or just playing along with their contract.

Suddenly, there was silence when there was a sound of a flute playing at the back of the walkway. The music came from a shadow of what looked like a young female elf as she walked forward, continuing to play before vanishing. Then a swirling wind of golden glitter came just a few feet from the middle of the walkway and appeared the same girl looking more like a native warrior from the past with her golden uniform, hair tied with a ribbon, archery boots, headband, red cape, and green cut-sleeves. As "The Burning Bench" by Casadh An Tsugain started to play, she danced mystically to the ring while still playing the flute. She was so beautiful in fact, that many young men were amazed and bewildered by her appearance.

Finally when she got close to the ropes, she did a no-handed cartwheel and backflipped to the top rope before performing a triple axle to the center of the ring. Once she was finished, she waited patiently for her opponent to arrive.

Last edited by 971 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Emerald High vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys) Empty Re: Emerald High vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys)

Post by Missingkeys Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:06 pm

It didn't take long for her opponent to arrive. Emerald was quite surprise. She didn't expect there to be another one like her in the AFW. She was quite eager to meet her.

Unlike her opponent, Emerald didn't choose a fancy entrance, instead she just strolled down towards the ring. Her outfit was somewhat very different. While her opponent had came into the ring looking like a native warrior, Emerald simply chose to come in nothingbut a green tank top and a pale miniskirt along with stockings.

Despite her simple appearance, she easily captivated the audience as easily as her opponent did. Making her way into the ring, she finally came face to face with her opponent. And sure enough, she was surprised.

Without permission or anything, she would walk up towards her opponent and smile as she reached forth. "Don't move please." She requested as she tried to touch her ears. She wanted to see if it was real.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Emerald High vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys) Empty Re: Emerald High vs. Arasinya (for Missingkeys)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Arasinya was shocked herself when she saw that Emerald was an elf herself. Emerald may not have any medieval combat-like attire, but the ears always tell it all. She was at a loss for words when the other girl began to feel her ears. This prompted for Arasinya to do the same as she shrugged and scratched the back of her heel with her bare toes.

Nervously, she asked, "Are...Are you one too?" She didn't know if Emerald was a real elf like her. She whispered in honesty, "I...I, uh...I'm a descendant of an elf."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:19 am

"I don't know. I got my ears from my mom." She shrugged. Than when Arasinya whispered her secrets to her she merely continue to scratch her ears. Ahe than reaalized something. "Hey! This is a handicap match. Whose my other opponent?" She looked back to the entrance awaitng her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:26 am

"Oh right! There was supposed to be another girl with me!" said Arasinya slapping her head in forgetting the kind of match this was. "Pardon me, I'm a stranger to this federation and I knoweth not a soul here!" She has a good use of the language of 18th century Romanticism. "Worry not! I do have a companion with me on hand!"

When she said this, a loud sound like a shriek filled the entire stadium and the crowd was scared the heck out of them. There was a swarm of crows that came at the front of the walkway and flew in a circle until they dispatched to reveal another female elf standing before all. She had tribal marks on her face, had dark blue hair, wore dark forest clothing, had straps around her hands, and toeless leggings on her feet. This girl was no stranger to Emerald High as she asked, "Missed me?"

Last edited by 971 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:11 am

If she didn't know better, Emerald swore that her eyes were playing tricks on her. That face was one she would never forget. One year bedore she joined AFW, she was simply a high school student. That all changed when someone beat her to a pulp left her in the hospital.

Upon seeing her face again, all memories off the incident came back to her. She simply kept quiet as her opponent made her way into the ring.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 pm

As dark Celtic music started to play, the darker elf known as Morwen began to walk with a shine in her blue eyes and an evil grin on her face. She would climb onto the ropes before flipping over them. Once she got to Enerald, she would darkly, "How does it feel to fight your old friend and worst enemy? Exciting isn't it?"

Morwen turned her eyes to Arasinya who's glowing eyes revealed her to be under her control without others realizing it. "Arasinya, my new partner, was too much of a goody two-shoes to play rough with you. So I we had deliberating and she finally managed to 'agree' with me...Heheheheheh...But not too worry, you'll be friends after this is over."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:05 pm

"Humph..." She just snorted.Her memories were hazy, but her mind wasn't. Morwen was dangerous, she didn't want to give her the chance to act. Emerald took the intiative. She attacked first, the moment Morwen came close to her to gloat, she would act.

Without warning, she would suddenly knee Morwen right in her crotch follow up by spinning around and giving Arasinya a clothesline. Since she didn't know Arasinya, she didn't really care about anything at the moment.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:09 am

Morwen was surprised when Emerald managed to for low blow. "Ahh!" she cried out as she doubled over to cover her crotch. But she was not one to remain helpless for long. To prove this, she would try to give a low kick below the belt as her opponent was going for a clothesline. "You want to play dirty, cretin? Good, 'cause so do I!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Unfortunately, Emerald was making use of the spin making it hard to aim. Not to mention the act of doubling over gave Emerald more than enough time to clothesline Arasinya over her throat. She didn't care what either of them thought.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next