Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Songbird vs. Emerald High

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Songbird vs. Emerald High Empty Songbird vs. Emerald High

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:46 am

The people all gathered in anticipation as another match is about to begin. This one promises to be different and more exciting than the last.

Suddenly, a loud sound like a big stomp filled the entire stadium and the crowd was scared the heck out of them. Suddenly, an explosion of black smoke came from 5 feet close to the ring. Once it was clear, Paramore's "That's What You Get" began to play and there stood a girl with pink and white hair. Her clothing consisted of a dark shining pink sleeveless zippered suit with the collars covering the bottom of her face, long black fingerless gloves, and black army boots. She then jumped and kept her balance on the top rope before front flipping into the ring.

(BTW, sorry if I can't tell from her photo, but what kind of shoes does Emerald wear?)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Songbird vs. Emerald High Empty Re: Songbird vs. Emerald High

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 pm

As soon as Songbird made her entrance into the ring, the lights darkned. Leaving the audience in total darkness. All of a suddenly, music sounded through the darkness. It bought with it a small feel of insanity, but to those who knew it, immediately recognized it as "Lust Sin"

Than suddenly a flash of bright green erupted, blinding everyone. As soon as the light died down, everything was back to normal, with the exception of another person in the ring.

She was a girl with long flowing emerald green hair. She wore a light blue sports vest that covered her chest, and a small mini skirt, and white stockings and white sneakers.

SHe pumped her fist into the air high, causing a set of green flares to be shot above.

(She wears white shoes, but I choose sneakers)

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Songbird looked at her and seemed to smile. "Hmm, you must be Emerald High. My name's Songbird, it's nice to meet you." She extended her hand in greeting.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:51 am

"Good to meet you." Emerald accepted the handshake. "Hope we can have a nice match, but before we start, I want to say I'm sorry in advance, because I have trouble controlling myself during a fight."

She said as she broke off the handshake.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:29 am

Songbird nodded. "Understood. I'll make sure to be on my guard and do my best to help you. May the best girl win." The bell rang and the match began. "Speaking of fighting, why don't you show me what you got first. Then, I'll show you MY moves."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:31 am

"Very well." She agreed as she ran forward and spun around, trying to perform a roundhouse kick, but at the last moment, she feinted it, and instead of spining once, she spun twice before throwing the powerful kick towards her face.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:19 am

"OHHHFF!" cried out Songbird as she got knocked down and rubbed her face. Looking up at Emerald, she smiled and said, "Not bad, ow. Now, it's my turn." With that, she would get up and quickly jump to Emerald to grab her shoulders and plant her feet in her stomach. Then, she would roll backwards and throw Emerald a little far.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:26 am

Seeing that Songbird had taken her attack head on, she felt bad if she were to dodge it, as such she just allowed her to make her move.

"Gouff!" She cried out as Songbird planted her feet into her stomach, then suddenly she would roll back and toss her back.

Landing on her face, she hit the ground hard.

She quickly pushed herself up, and faced her. "Ouch...that really hurts." She said as she readied herself. "Well, now that we exchange pleasantries, let's get started, an no crack jokes about my ears." She said.

She raised her hands in a fist fighting position, and quickly strafted towards her, throwing several light punches, attempting to off set her.

Last edited by 1169 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:42 am

Songbird would try to block each of Emerald's punch as she moved around the ring. "Your ears? What about your..." She was wide eyed when she looked at them. "Oh...elf-like? They're really pretty."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:00 am

"Not what I had in mind." Emerald replied as she continued to throw several light punches, as soon as Songbird blocked her next punch, she immediately flicked her wrist, and grabed her hand instead, where she pulled her towards her and headbutted her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next