» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut!

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut! - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:55 am

As her womanhood was ruthlessly ravaged by Mari, Rachel found herself quietly sobbing as she felt the beginnings of another orgasm. "Please! S-stop!" she begged loudly as she her body writhed and trembled, but it was too late. With her body arched so everyone could see, Rachel climaxed into the air, her juices spraying the kendo stick, the mat, Mari, and even herself. Mortified and humiliated, she could barely muster the words needed to end the match through her broken body.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut! - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut!

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:57 am

Despite hearing Rachel beg her to stop, Mari continued as it was not the words she was looking for as Rachel orgasmed again as it sprayed everywhere like a geyser. Mari would briefly stop her assault to get to her feet, pulling down on the kendo stick to do so and drive it once again into Rachel's sex as she stood up, standing over Rachel as she leaned forward. "Want to continue?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:03 am

Rachel felt the weapon thrusted deep into her as she wailed out in pain before being released by her captor. "No... I... I don't..." Rachel panted, curling up with her scant moment of respite. "I... I-I..." even in her misery, she found herself having difficulty submitting, but she was not prepared for the long-term consequences if this continued.
"I... I g-give..."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:06 am

"Out with it." Mari harshly said as she jabbed the kendo stick one more time into Rachel's sex while bring her foot up and pressing it into Rachel's face, grinding the bottom of her boot into the battered face of her opponent. "And say it loud too, I have bad hearing so I'll probably mishear you." Mari explained as she cleaned out her ear to emphasis her false confession.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:09 am

Rachel could barely form words as she was penetrated so deeply, and being stomped in the face didn't help her situation, but she had little choice. Taking a moment to compose herself so she could be heard properly, Rachel took in a deep, though unsteady, breath. "I... I GIVE UP! P-please, let me go!" the tears she was fighting so hard to hold back streamed down her face as she voiced her submission.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:15 am

The bell rang after Rachel's submission as Mari took her foot off of Rachel's face as she lifted her arms in victory, a dominate display of her brutal style as it was not met well with the fans. Mari however did not take pride in her wrestling based on the fans' opinion but of her own satisfaction of winning as she didn't bother to remove the stick that was still in Rachel as she took one last look at her work before leaving the ring, having gotten what she wanted; her first victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:19 am

As her opponent exited the ring, Rachel was left on the mat, covered in a mess of blood, sweat, tears, and her own feminine juices. As she curled up, weakly trying to remove the torture device from inside her, a team of paramedics rushed to the ring, gently removing the weapon and lying the poor girl out on a stretcher. As she was rushed from the stadium, Rachel's consciousness finally faded away, granting her her first real moment of peace since the match had begun.

Winner: Mari Fuuma

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8