Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 2:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:00 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut!

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut! - Page 5 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:01 am

As an opened palm greeted her while she tried to stand, Rachel blushed with embarrassment, raising an arm in hopes of preventing the assault. Though frustrating, the slapping did little to deter Rachel from getting to her feet, however, as she stood panting, using the top ropes as a support to keep standing.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut! - Page 5 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut!

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:04 am

An arm rose to try and stop Mari from slapping Rachel, Mari worked around it and started using both hands to slap her opponent. Despite her slapping, Rachel made it to her feet as it kinda left Mari at lost to what to do. Thinking of another humiliating thing to try, Mari took a step back and lifted her foot to try and press on Rachel's sex. If she was successful and if Rachel didn't immediately push her foot off, she would begin to rub it up and down to try and test out this method of attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:09 am

Too exhausted to resist, Rachel moaned quietly as her opponent pressed a foot against her crotch, rubbing it sensually. She leaned her head back, in a mix of bliss and humiliation, panting loudly at the sensation, before cracking a weak smirk through the grime and blood.
"L-lemme know when y-you're ready t-to actually start f-fighting, kay?"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:13 am

When she heard her opponent beginning to moan as she continued to rub her foot against her crotch, what came out of Rachel's mouth next shocked and angered Mari as Rachel spoke. Practically insulting Mari of her choice of attack, Mari immediately threw a wild right into the stomach of Rachel. Mari wouldn't give Rachel that satisfaction of verbally responding to her as she chose to throw another punching into Rachel's stomach, and another right after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:16 am

The pleasure was replaced once again with debilitating pain as the sensual rubbing was switched out for a hard fist into her stomach, knocking the wind out of her and causing her to spit up some blood. Before she had a chance to catch her breath, however, she found another fist keeping up the pressure, and soon it became a ruthless barrage of suffering as punch after punch was driven into her soft, sensitive abdomen.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:21 am

Punching Rachel in the stomach was not enough to satisfy Mari of her wounded pride. Grabbing Rachel by the hair, she would forced the shorter girl to lean backwards as Mari would bring a knee up fast and hard into Rachel's stomach and would push her head back to do it again. After the second knee shot, Mari would back off and take a few steps back before racing forward and looked to do another big boot, this time aimed for Rachel's stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:27 am

The sudden assault on Rachel's belly left her quivering and barely able to breath, and as her head was wrenched back she whimpered more than anything. As the first knee slammed into her, she cried out painfully, before her head was forced back and a second knee driven in just as hard. As her opponent backed away, she found herself barely able to breathe, when a hard boot forced her to keel over onto her knees, both arms wrapped around her tummy, as a mouth-full of blood spilled out onto the mat.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:48 am

Pulling her foot out as Rachel collapsed to the mat, Mari would crouch down besides her opponent as she leaned in. "By the way, I want to actually fight now." she sneered at Rachel as the girl spat out more blood. Grabbing Rachel by her short hair, Mari continued to deny Rachel of the rest her body needed as she would haul her opponent up to her feet.

Dragging Rachel towards the steel steps as Mari finally brought her attention to it, another vicious idea popped into her head as she would wrap her arms around Rachel's waist from the side, lifting her up so that she would be facing the mat as she was lifted up, Mari would then drop to her knees to try and force Rachel's stomach to crash into the steel stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:09 am

Rachel cringed as the Japanese woman hissed into her ear and hoisted her to her feet, letting out a helpless whine as she was lifted by her hair. Although she was nearly out of air, the sheer pain of her beaten, sensitive belly colliding with the steel steps was enough to make Rachel scream in agony. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes as she weakly attempted to curl up around the bruise.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:22 pm

Sitting on her knees, Mari looked at the damage she dealt to Rachel as she would begin to rise to her feet, already moving on to other things to deliver to her opponent. Grabbing Rachel by her ankles, she would pull the legs out to prevent her opponent from curling up and possibly lessening her pain and forced her opponent to straighten up.

Pulling her opponent so that her stomach would be suspending off of the stairs, Mari would lift her foot to poke the tip of her boot into the stomach of her opponent as she would quickly pull her foot back and punt her opponent in the stomach as well as hit her opponent's crotch with her shin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next