» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Cosmos, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut!

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut! - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:34 am

Rachel groaned in pain as she carrassed her sore, bruised stomach, when she found her legs grabbed, Mari dragging her over to the stairs, and propping her up on them. Completely unable to defend herself, she wailed in pain as Mari's shin was driven viciously into her crotch and stomach, being thrown backwards over onto the mat again and shaking from the pain.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut! - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs. Mari Fuuma- Humiliating Hardcore Debut!

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:57 am

Taking her time in walking around the ring heading to Rachel's legs once again. Gripping Rachel's legs again as she would lift them up and spread them out, Mari would lift her leg to stomp on her stomach. Grinding her foot into the Rachel's devastated stomach, Mari would slide her foot down to Rachel's crotch and begun grinding on that, looking to further humiliate her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:19 am

Rachel's head spun as her legs were lifted into the air, before a painful foot came rushing down into her belly, bruising it further. As Mari moved her foot farther down, grinding her foot against Rachel's tender pussy, Rachel could do little more than wail in pain, grasping her head with both hands in reaction to the pain.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:22 am

Mari let out a small smile as she grinded her foot into Rachel's crotch, "Ready to give up?" she hissed at Rachel, pulling on her legs to further pull Rachel into her grinding boot. Looking to end this match in her humiliating fashion, she continued to inflict pain and humiliation on her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:27 am

Despite her suffering, Rachel still managed to form a few cohesive words through her screams. "AAAAHHH.... N-NO!" Even with all the pain she was experiencing, she did not want to give her opponent the satisfaction of redeeming her pride with a quick victory. Although her body was worn and tattered, her spirit was still quite alive.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:47 am

Mari's smirk disappeared from her face and was replaced with shock at her opponent's unwillingness to submit after all of the punishment she had taken. Her shock was quickly changed to anger as she would then stomp on the crotch of her opponent, releasing her legs in doing so. "Fine." she hissed out, leaving her opponent on the mat as she retrieved the kendo stick once again.

Evil intentions were flowing through Mari's head as she would return to Rachel, approaching her by the head as she would pull her opponent up to a seated position and sat behind her, "You're going to regret this." she whispered into Rachel's ear as she snaked her legs around Rachel's hips, grapevining her legs to spread them out as she took the kendo stick, holding it by the tip and sought to ram the weapon into her opponent's sex, looking to penetrate her with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:08 am

The pound to Rachel's crotch forced a harsh scream out of her, and she reflexively reached down to caress the point of impact when she was released, limp and whimpering. Her moment of peace didn't last long, though, as she was hoisted up by her hair, the larger girl wrapping her legs around Rachel's and pulling them apart. At first, the sensation felt warm and comforting, but when she saw the weapon held in front of her her eyes widened with terror at what was about to happen next.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:33 am

Feeling her opponent tense up with the sight of the kendo stick, Mari would fulfill that terror as she would force her hand down and shove the head of the stick into her crotch with no sign of remorse with the horrific move, continuing to push the limit of what could be done in order to leave with the victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:42 am

Many of the blows Rachel had taken up until this point were such that she had a hard time articulating her agony. When that weapon was shoved inside her, however, her instincts found just the right words to express her feelings.

"OH MY FUCKING... JESUS TAKE IT OUT!" as the stick was pushed farther inside her, the intense stimulation was too much to handle. She could feel her body already warming up, her feminine juices making their way downwards as it was thrust inside her, while the size of the weapon wracked her with pain.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:29 am

Mari did not heed Rachel's words as she continued to press the kendo stick deeper into Rachel's sex, attempting to push it as far as it could go into her opponent as she kept her legs strong, intending to keep her opponent's legs from interfering. "You know how to stop this." Mari whispered to her opponent as she would then begin a spiral motion as she pushed, looking to rotate the stick painfully around in circles as it continued to bury it's way deeper into Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next