Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

3 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:43 am

Kagami let out a pained groan as Linda grabbed her hair and harshly pulled it. "You heard me. Mazzie has better breasts." Kagami would say before spitting in Linda's face to insult Linda even more than she already did. Kagami gave Linda a smile as she stared back into Linda's eyes. "She smells better to." Kagami would say before waiting for Linda's response.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

Post by Alexandra Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:21 am

Linda winced, as she felt the nasty fluid splash onto her face. Another growl passed her lips as she glared at the younger girl.

"At least I have breasts," Linda snarled, releasing Kagami's hair and reaching for her arm. With a quick tug and a flexing of her arms, she suddenly tried to spin about, trying to send Kagami flying to a corner with an Irish whip!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:32 am

Kagami was taken by surprise as Linda just let go of her hair without hurting Kagami but that surprise didn't last long as Kagami was soon tossed into the corner. Kagami let out a groan of pain as she leaned against the ropes with her back towards Linda. Everything had happened so fast and with Kagami still recovering from the breast smother from earlier all Kagami could do was rest in the corner while Linda prepared her next move.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:49 pm

Linda smirked, in a matter most condescending, and began to stroll towards Kagami, stepping towards the girl as she leaned against the corner.

When she reached her, she let her arms snake forwards, slipping around Kagami's waist, and pushed against her, her body pressing against Kagami's to keep her trapped in the corner. Her big, soft breasts pressed against the younger girl's back, and the blonde leaned in close, whispering into her ear from behind.

"You're, like, such a naughty little girl, you know?" She let her arms wrap tighter around the girl, squeezing her close against her body. "Like, you were so outmatched against me from the very beginning. Like, you shouldn't have even accepted this match!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:14 am

Kagami was still recovering in the corner when she felt Linda's arms wrap around her waist. "Let go of me." Kagami said weakly as she blushed a deep red as Linda pressed her breasts against Kagami's back. "I won't lose to you. Your fake breasts can't beat me. I will smother you beneath my perfect ass." Kagami would say before snapping her head back to try and headbutt Linda in her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:25 am

Linda's head snapped back, her arms dropping from Kagami's waist, as the girl's head flew back, slamming into her with the headbutt. She stumbled a few steps back from Kagami and growled at her, lifting a hand to gingerly hold her face.

"Tch! You grody little brat! You're going to pay for that!" She screamed at Kagami, staring at her through her fingers. "You are so going down!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:33 am

Kagami let out a grunt of pain as her head slammed into Linda's. Kagami let out a sigh of relief as she turned herself around in the corner to look at Linda and smile. Kagami would stick her tongue out at Linda before pushing herself out of the corner and towards Linda. Kagami would swing her foot up between Linda's legs for a low blow to try and swing the match back in her favor. "Take this."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:12 am

Well. Linda certainly wasn't expecting that.

Kagami's foot swung upwards, slamming right into the blonde's crotch, and down she went, dropping to her knees, sitting there in front of Kagami. Her hands quickly slid towards her hurt crotch, holding it gingerly, as she stared breathlessly up at the kawaii, the shock and pain from the attack leaving her unable to say or do anything, for the moment at least.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:21 am

Kagami stood in front of Linda as the ref began to scold her for the low blow. Kagami looked at the ref and apologized before turning her attention back to Linda. Kagami wanted to punish Linda for everything that had happened so far and Kagami pulled her fist back before swinging it right into Linda's right breast. "Ha, take that." Kagami said before aiming another punch at Linda's breasts but this time she would target the left one.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:39 am

Kagami's fists flew true, first hitting her right breast, then her left. The impact of the two quick punches made Linda's big breasts jiggle up and down, as the buxom blonde fell to the mat, grabbing her chest and scowling up at Kagami.

"Tch! G-get back, you troll!" she barked up at Kagami, trying to roll onto her stomach, trying to get up to her hands and knees. She had to get back up before Kagami came after her again, but her crotch was still stinging from that low blow. Why the hell wasn't the ref doing more to Kagami for that cheap shot?!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next