Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Sayoko Morishige: Cross-promotion Clash!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Sayoko Morishige:  Cross-promotion Clash! Empty "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Sayoko Morishige: Cross-promotion Clash!

Post by HighFly Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:52 am

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Sayoko Morishige:  Cross-promotion Clash!

Match Type:  Standard
Victory Conditions:  Pinfall, Submission, Knockout, Countout

Alaina had no idea her little feud and subsequent matches with the Takeuchi siblings would cause such a stir.... or ratings spike.  Taking on the snobs had won her over a few fans, and Friction brass approached her with an offer to take on a female from Tension.  Alaina didn't know who it was, only that she was young, plucky, and somewhat unproven.  Somewhat similar to Alaina, although this woman had an even smaller sample-size of matches at the AFW level.  

Alaina obviously agreed, she had to.  Turning this down would be like backing down from a challenge and that would be inexcusable.  So what if she didn't know anything about her opponent?  No pre-set gameplan meant that tonight Alaina would have to test her ability to size up an opponent and improvise.  Alaina waited for her entrance music, clad in her leopard print sports bra, bikini bottom, kneepads and elbow pads.  She did like the 1-piece attire she'd worn recently but for this she felt like showing off her figure a little bit.  What better way to represent Friction than to show some skin, and defined muscle?

As the Pacific Rim main theme hit the speakers Alaina bound out from behind the curtain and confidently made her way to the ring.  She high fived fans at the barricades before jumping up onto the apron and climbing through the ropes.  Once she got to the center of the ring she held her arms out, taking in the cheers of the crowd.  This crowd really seemed to be behind her and she took it in as long as she could before flexing her arms.  Finally she blew a kiss to the crowd as she remained at the center of the ring, awaiting the arrival of her opponent.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Sayoko Morishige:  Cross-promotion Clash! Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Sayoko Morishige: Cross-promotion Clash!

Post by TaliZorah Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:28 am

Ironically, Sayoko didn't know what to expect from her upcoming match. She was signed to tension and was use to wrestling with men. But the thought of going against another woman wasn't outrageous to her. She always enjoyed a challenge, and a new one didn't scare her. She was curious what a woman known as the "Amazon" would be like. She sounded as large, if not larger, than some of the men she had wrestled.

Sayo was wearing her orange and black two piece gear with matching pads and boots. She walked down the ramp after Alaina had and slid herself into the ring. She basked in the cheers of the crowd for a second before inspecting her larger opponent. She looks strong, she thought to herself as she walked up to Alaina and reached out to shake her hand. "Good luck to you!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Sayoko Morishige:  Cross-promotion Clash! Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Sayoko Morishige: Cross-promotion Clash!

Post by HighFly Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Alaina watched as Sayoko approached. The woman seemed energetic and confident. She was fit, but not as chisled as Alaina was. Alaina pegged her as a fast, technical type but unable to match Alaina's own power. This would be a match where Alaina looked to use power every chance she got.

"Same to you Sayoko." She said with a smile and nod in the best Japanese she could muster as she shook her opponents hand. Alaina could comprehend Japanese much better than she could speak it.

As the women stood at the center of the ring Alaina held her hands out, offering to start with a classic lock-up.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:30 am

The smaller Sayoko hesitated at first when Alaina offered to start in a lock up. She appeared much stronger than her, and she wasn't sure how well it could end for her. Nevertheless, she wasn't one to shy away from a challenge. If there was ever time to lock up with an opponent, this would be it.

She reached out with first one hand to meet Alaina's then as she closed the second one in, she gripped tightly. Then, with as much grip on the ground as she could muster, Sayoko pushed against the amazon.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:53 am

Alaina felt Sayo lock up and push against Alaina. She was stronger than she looked, taking Alaina by surprise! Alaina took two steps back, reeling for a second before bracing herself on her back leg and trying to force Sayo back instead.

Alaina wanted to try to force Sayo back into a corner as hard as she could, hammering Sayo against the ringpost!

Alaina wasn't trying to be mean spirited, but being shoved around by the smaller woman even if it was only for a brief second did hurt her pride. Alaina wanted to rectify that little mishap. She couldn't let Sayo here think that she could have her way in this match now could she?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:28 am

For a brief moment, Sayo thought she had the strength, had the power to overwhelm the larger girl. But maybe Alaina had deliberately held back just to lure her into a false sense of security. Or she hadn't taken Sayo seriously at the first push. Regardless, Sayo suddenly found herself losing ground to the amazon. The next thing she knew, she was forced back against the corner ringpost with great force, breaking the grapple.

"Agh!" she groaned in pain, feeling her back while partially leaning against the corner turnbuckle and arching her back.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:41 am

Alaina managed to jam Sayo into the corner, but this isn't quite where she wanted her. Yet. "Sorry Sayoko, but you're going to go for a little bit of a ride..." Alaina said to her opponent as she broke the lock-up.

Alaina grabbed Sayo's head and spun around while still holding onto Sayo. She would lower herself to one knee and use her arms to pull Sayo forward, delivering a snapmare. The direction would put Sayo towards the middle of the ring, away from the corner and the ropes.

If Sayo didn't get to her feet quickly enough, Alaina would add to the snapmare with a fast soccer-kick to the center of her back while still in a sitting position!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:00 am

"Wait-wait," Sayo said quickly in Japanese before Alaina overpowered her and tossed her forward over her shoulder. She landed on her lower back with a thud and rolled to a sitting position. Before she had a chance to move, the amazon followed up with a solid soccer kick to her back. The kick made a loud slapping noise and Sayo's body tensed up on impact. "Ahh!" she shouted with her elbows up against her sides and her hands clenched tightly. She slowly fell to her right and caught herself with her arm. She slowly tried to crawl back to her feet.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:08 am

"Wait? You know this is a match, not a spar right?" Alaina said to Sayo after delivering the kick. She watched as Sayo crawled and began to get to her feet. This girl didn't seem to know her way around the ring at all. Alaina stepped back and allowed Sayo to get to her feet.

"All right Sayo, show me what you can do!" Alaina said to Sayo as she motioned with her hands for Sayo to move towards her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:46 am

Sayo got to her feet, expecting an attack at any second but it didn't come. Alaina had given her room to breath which, while she was happy to accept, was also kind of an insult to her pride. She squinted at the cocky American and thought of how to overcome the difference in strength. Some things came to mind, and she picked the first one. "Alright!" she shouted in response.

She ran at Alaina with a full head of steam, lifting her arm up as if to clothesline her. Then, at the last second, she ducked and slipped past the amazon and bounced off the ropes. She came sprinting back at Alaina and leaped up at her hoping to catch the woman just as she turned around with a lou thesz press, following it up with a flurry of punches down at the larger woman.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next