Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation - Page 5 Empty Re: Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:43 am

It seemed that no matter what Odessa did, Cecilia was able to counter her, almost without a second thought. The blonde certainly was strong, but Odessa knew that there was just a little bit of luck involved, too. She had been with plenty of women her own size, as Cecilia was, and none could hold her down like this without catching a few lucky breaks, managing to find their balance just in time, really work gravity to their advantage, and all that.

Well, she might have to accept Cecilia being on top of her for the time being. Odessa's tongue managed to fight Cecilia's to a standstill, more or less, but the Swede remained on top of her even after her last-ditch effort at removing the powerful ivory woman. And then Cecilia's fingers dug painfully into the walls of Odessa's vagina.

"Nnnngggh!" she hissed through clenched teeth, her struggles fading as pain and fatigue set in.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation - Page 5 Empty Re: Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:51 am

The hissing growl of Odessa caused Cecilia's mouth to water, she loved feasting up the beautiful dark-skinned rival of hers. The fact that she was controlling the entire situation and was bringing about a great desire in Cecilia and soon enough her kiss would start to turn more violent. The blond beauty would start to bite down upon the lips and mouth of Odessa, suckling on the beautiful girl's luscious oral surfaces.

Cecilia's nails would scratch as her fingers rubbed up and down within Odessa's wet sex, trying to claw open that flood gate again and again and again...all up to the point when Odessa had no way to resist and would simply melt completely within her hands. As she had mentioned before a few times, she wanted to remake Odessa, pound her into the ground, maker her into dough and then shape a beautiful little pet for her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:39 am

The internal vaginal clawing, enough to hurt but not enough to actually damage Odessa's insides, was enough to force Odessa to back down. She couldn't keep on resisting when her buxom blonde companion had such a debilitating, painful, totally controlling hold on her. Odessa's tongue and mouth would continue to fight against Cecilia's, biting and sucking back as the Swede sucked and bit her, trying to force at least an oral stalemate.

But the rest of her body could not continue the fight. She stopped wriggling, stopped thrashing, letting her body rest, focusing on deriving as much pleasure as she could from this.

"Mmmmnnh..." Odessa would moan into the kiss, as she would wait to see what Cecilia was going to try to do next. She would bide her time, and when Cecilia let her guard down, Odessa would take control. But patience was a virtue. She would be patient.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:38 am

The vaginal clawing in holed she had gained over Odessa had brought the girl into a docile state yet again, which was just what she wanted from the dark skinned beauty. Now that she had control over Odessa yet again and had managed to get the girl to play nice for a while, until she once again started to act up. Sadly for her Cecilia was determined to play with the dark-skinned beauty tonight, and had no plans to letting up on her assault or control over the girl.

When it came down to it and she felt how Odessa had subsided in her struggles and simply seemed to take in the pleasure, the blond would start to scrape her nails against the inner walls of Odessa, letting the fingers of hers pleasure the beauty's wet sex as she also tried to bring further pleasure through the mixture of pain into the little concoction of hers.

The kiss was more violent as well, as Cecilia would bite down roughly onto Odessa's lips and suckle on that luscious pair. Her breasts grinding down tightly against Odessa's pair as her ivory frame would dominate all of the ebony one beneath her. Her intention was to ravage and pillage all that was this amazing beauty and do onto her whatever pleased Cecilia's mind.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:29 am

Odessa was reluctant to give up the game to Cecilia like this, but she knew that in this position she had no hope of successfully fighting back. She would give in, and wait. She wasn't one to slow down or pass out after only a few orgasms. She could—and had—gone all night before. Her will to win, whether it be in the ring or in the bedroom, was indomitable, and Cecilia would feel it once more in time. But for now...

"Nnnhf!" Odessa would moan, as she felt Cecilia attack her on three fronts at once. The blonde's kissing grew more aggressive, her white breasts smashed down against Odessa's darker pair—flattening all four orbs, though Odessa's would be pancaked more simply by virtue of gravity—and she began to scrape her fingers along Odessa's insides. The first two attacks Odessa could deal with. The last was...rather more intense. Much pleasure and some pain flooded through Odessa's whole body as her cunt was violated. She was sopping wet now, and the lubrication helped to relieve some of the pressure of Cecilia's fisting and clawing—although it didn't relieve it all.

Odessa kept kissing Cecilia wildly, doing some tongue-lashing and lip-biting of her own, trying to duel the blonde's tongue and keep it out of her mouth. But the attack down below was making her weaker, and making it harder and harder to fight back...

"Mmmmrrrmm..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:39 am

There was little left for Odessa to do, Cecilia had her trapped and was exploiting everything she had learned about Odessa in their three previous encounters. The girl was defiantly adept at dealing with both pain and pleasure...but the case was a bit different when it came with a mixture of both. It seemed to work quite well in getting the better of the girl by doing so, and dominating Odessa upon the bed as she was doing, was probably pissing the dark-skinned beauty off something fierce. The feeling of doing so simply invigorated Cecilia to keep outdoing herself, with her impressive chest now crushing Odessa, the blond would start to ground her large naked mounds down against Odessa's own impressive pair.

With each movement of her body she'd dig her fist deeper into Odessa's sex, sliding it in and out and while doing so those nails of her would scrape and claw against Odessa's inner walls. The wrist of Cecilia already deeply inside Odessa's leaking crotch and Odessa not crying out in submission was more than enough sign for her to keep digging it further in and keep pushing the limits of the girl's endurance for both pleasure and pain.

Cecilia's other arm held tightly onto Odessa's wrists, keeping her foe pinned down firmly, as her legs kept Odessa's in check. Their lips battled on and so did their tongues...until when Odessa's tried to lash out with her tongue, Cecilia would try and capture it with her teeth and give it a firm yet not too painful bite. All before she'd begin to suckle upon the sweet wet pink muscle.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Even if Odessa was starting to lose concentration, and was finding it more and more difficult to fight back, her body was eagerly attempting to continue the war even while her brain was incapacitated. Her ebony breasts, mighty mountains jutting up proudly and perkily from her torso, were assailed by the equally impressive snow-white orbs of Cecilia, but they would try to hold their shape, try to hold firm, against the powerful grinding. The battle would prove fruitless. With gravity on her side, Cecilia’s breasts had the advantage they needed, grinding hard down on Odessa’s, turning the Briton’s breasts into pancakes on her chest. Odessa’s mouth soon lost its own fight, as her tongue was captured between the Swede’s teeth and bitten, firmly if not painfully. Odessa let out a surprised cry that was swallowed by her rival. She was, temporarily, all Cecilia’s.

“Mmmmnn…mmgh…” Odessa moaned, her body rolling slightly from side to side, moving as much as it could with the weight of Cecilia pressing down upon it. She felt the pain and the pleasure emanating from her dripping sex, and knew she couldn’t last much longer so long as that was going on. The deeper Cecilia’s fist went, the more turned on Odessa became…and soon, another orgasm overtook her. The ebony beauty shuddered and only barely was able to swallow a scream as she came underneath her ivory foe once again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:01 am

The sweet moans of Odessa was only sustaining Cecilia and egging her on to keep upping her game, she wouldn't let Odessa just escape with moaning. She wanted the girl to scream for her, scream her name, beg and writhe around underneath her. Cecilia's orbs would grind down further, she'd suckle more greatly upon Odessa's pink and wet muscles, probably now only wet from Cecilia's own saliva. Her hand would push further and further in, her fingers dancing and clawing faster and deeper. Until the beautiful Odessa's orgasm came, more of the beautiful woman's juices drenched Cecilia's hand, but did she slow down because of that ? No, Cecilia was far from done with the beautiful Odessa. She was making it her goal to either get Odessa to cry uncle or to have the beauty pass out underneath her.

As she rode out Odessa's orgasm, the blond beauty would soon start up again, working up her momentum and tempo once again to the speed it was before and then increasing it. Moving faster, deeper, stronger, more pain, more pleasure. Cecilia was hungry, she wanted to devour all that Odessa was. Right here and right now she was a beast, and Odessa was her prey, she would feast upon the ebony beauty until there was nothing left.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:36 am

Odessa thought that she would get a break after she came. She should have known better. Cecilia seemed to have something to prove, a mission, something driving her hard and keeping her going. Her hand never left Odessa’s sex. Her mouth never let go of Odessa’s. Her breasts kept on grinding down on Odessa’s. The Briton just had to keep enduring the assault, her arms still pinned by Cecilia’s free hand, keeping her from moving much at all.

Here was where her incredible sexual endurance became both a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, she was still lucid enough to try to fight back, and to think of escape. But since she was far from falling unconscious, she knew that, if she couldn’t escape, it was going to take a long, long time for Cecilia to break her down. Odessa didn’t like being dominated for that long. Sooner or later, she needed to gain control. Preferably sooner.

“Mmmmm…” she moaned, wincing a little as she felt Cecilia’s nails find a particularly tender spot. The pain and the pleasure were both intense. Her sex was still dripping, and she was sure that her next orgasm would come much sooner after the last than the last had come after the one before it…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:42 am

The moans and wincing that Odessa still let out underneath the beautiful blond was enough to keep making Cecilia go on and on, there was no way that she was going to let up and allow Odessa any rest this time. This was punishment for Odessa not abandoning her pride before had submitting to the blond beauty. Her Nails would start to grip against the inner walls, pulling up and down as she drove her hand and wrist up further and further into Odessa's gushing sex.

Even if Odessa could last long, with the girl as downed and weakened as she was now, there was little to no chance that Odessa could have much chance to beat the blond beauty back now, as she the powerful Swede was simply working over the powerful Odessa now, with ease she was making as much use of all she could. Her hand digging in further, her tongue stroking Odessa's as her teeth dug down a bit more into the pink muscle of Odessa's. Her breasts would press further down against Odessa's tits, rubbing her nipples against Odessa's as her mighty pair squashed and dominated the ebony beauty's pair.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next