» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Post-Summer Splash Thank You (Open Thread)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Post-Summer Splash Thank You (Open Thread) Empty A Post-Summer Splash Thank You (Open Thread)

Post by valen311 Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:29 am

The week following AFW's Summer Splash pay-per-view, Friction opened with it's usual flash and flair. Just after the lights came on and the cameras started rolling, L'amour et la liberté️ by Naoki Underground began to play, drawing cheers from the crowd that recognized it as the theme of Marisa Evans. The Platinum Blonde was coming off a win at Summer Splash where she won a hard fought sexual duel against Natalia the Dream to win the Hentai title.
Coming down the ramp, the title slung over her shoulder, Marisa made her way into the ring. Once there, she held the title over her head, raising it high as people began to take pictures. Eventually, after her music died down, she called for the mic.
"As most of you know, Summer Splash came to an end. And was it ever fun. Sun, sand, and sex. Three S's. Heh, the Triple S..." she chuckled, referring to the finishing move of former Friction Hentai Champion Belinda. "But, hey, I went to Hawaii and got this awesome souvenir!"
With that, she raised the Hentai title belt, drawing cheers from the crowd.
"Really though. It's taken a long time to finally get my hands on this." she said, looking at the belt. "There were some disappointing losses...many 'oh so close' moments that kept me up late some nights. And I know there is a good amount of the roster that dismisses this title as a fake one, one that isn't worth as much attention as say...the Friction World Title. But, it's important to me. And, to all of you who supported me, who cheered me on even when I was losing, I say 'thank you' for helping get this far." She paused, letting the crowd cheer and applaud for itself with a smile. "No go on, you guys deserve it! And, to Natalia, who was a dominant force with this title until the very end. Somehow...I have to thank Lukretia. I mean, as much as it scares me to find myself in that woman's debt, it was her that made the match. Also, I'd like to take a moment to say something to Tana Matahina, a fellow veteran: Yeah, you won our last round, slut, but I've got this and you don't. So there."
With that she girlishly stuck her tongue out at the camera.
"So yes...I don't know how long I can hold onto this title. The Hentai division isn't the small thing it used to be, there are many women out there that want this belt. But, if they want it, they had better bring the best erotic wrestling they can muster, because they'll have to pry it from my writhing, orgasm wracked body before they can keep it!"
As the crowd cheered, Marisa signaled to two stage hands outside the ring, who brought out two large bags, full of promotional t-shirts leftover from the Summer Splash event, as well as a t-shirt launcher.
"I know, some of you couldn't get to Hawaii to see the event, by you know, I try to bring stuff back when I go on trips! So I may have spent some of my money from modeling on this...but you people are worth it!" she called, aiming the cannon out into the crowd, she fired, sending one shirt after another into audience, taking the time to load as the other two people began to toss shirts into the front rows.

Last edited by 133 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

A Post-Summer Splash Thank You (Open Thread) Empty Re: A Post-Summer Splash Thank You (Open Thread)

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:38 am

Natasha was backstage just as she was every time Friction went on the air, whether she had a scheduled match or not for she knew opportunity could show itself at any moment so long as one was around to notice it. She was even dressed to compete, wearing her snug blue and gold ring gear while watching one of the many monitors back in the locker room area, finding herself being reminded of all the times she sat down to watch Friction back when she was still living in France.

It was then she found herself taken by surprise as someone she hadn't seen for over a year in the AFW took center stage in the middle of the ring, and she carried the hentai title that had just been around Natalia's waist last week over her shoulder. She had yet to watch the other matches from Summer Splash since coming back from Hawaii but she was surprised she hadn't heard of this until now.

Natasha had wanted for so long to face the Dream for the hentai title and to be the one to finally take it from her. a dream that was now dashed as someone else had beaten her to it. Even if it was Marisa, a person she had looked up to for a long time now, Natasha couldn't help but feel a hint of jealousy towards the model, as well as feeling that it should have been her up there and not Marisa.

Natasha made up her mind quickly and began making her way towards the stage entrance, though she wasn't sure if she was going out to congratulate Marisa or to confront her. Picking up a mic along the way she barely gave the entrance operator enough time to start up the song Sanctuary before she emerged through the curtains and out onto the stage. The crowd died down for a moment as the realization of who just appeared struck them, but sure enough a few moments later they began to cheer her arrival, Natasha waving to them as she walked down the ramp towards the ring.

"So Marisa, do you remember me?" Natasha spoke into the microphone before climbing up into the ring, stepping through the ropes slowly so that both Marisa and the crowd could get a good look at the curves she was very proud of, and once inside she stepped in close to Marisa so that they were a mere foot apart. "Its been a long time since I last met you face to face like this Marisa, but it seems like you've gained something since then." As she said that Natasha's eyes fell upon the hentai title belt, lingering there far longer than she had intended before she pulled herself to look back at Marisa directly.

"Congratulations, I never thought I'd see anyone take down Natalia when the belt was on the line. But that belt you hold there is proof you did just that isn't it?" Natasha said, taking a short pause as those words sunk in for herself. "One question for you though Marisa, why do you think you were the one chosen to challenge for the belt?"

Last edited by 10067 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

A Post-Summer Splash Thank You (Open Thread) Empty Re: A Post-Summer Splash Thank You (Open Thread)

Post by valen311 Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:08 am

Marisa had just shot another shirt into the crowd laughing as she got it close to one frantically waving fan, when she heard the voice of Hikaru Utada start to sing Sanctuary over the arena's speakers. Honestly, if the model had bet on someone to show up, her money would've been on either Natalia or Akashi. However, to her surprise Natasha Loclear made her way down the ramp.
As she came down, Marisa handed off the T-shirt cannon to one of the stage hands with a word of thanks, letting them leave the ring as Natasha entered it. The American listened as the blue haired woman spoke, noting the long look at the title. That was something she knew she would have to get used to, going from giving looks like that to being the one on the receiving end of them.

After Natasha asked her question, Marisa began to speak.
"First, thank you for your congratulations, Natasha, and of course I remember you. The oil wrestling match on the beach. A shame that it got rained out, that was turning into a fun little fracas." she said.
She then took a moment to ponder Natasha's question.
"You know, I don't know." she answered honestly. "Maybe it was because I managed to beat Akashi Tanikaze after coming off of a hiatus. I can't say for sure, but if there is one thing I've learned in my time here, it's don't try to second guess the thought making process of Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt."
Looking at Natasha, Marisa gave her hair a toss before asking off handedly, "Why do you think I was given a shot at the title?"

Last edited by 133 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:54 pm

All of a sudden, Anja the Raven came walking through the ranks in her wrestling gear, heralded only by the single shriek of the Raven that started her usual entrance music. She hopped over the barricades and rolled into the ring under the bottom rope, getting up leaning in one of the corners until a microphone was handed to her.

"Because you`re a veteran. Marisa-chan. And even our commissioner knows that you would have taken place at the end of the list of contenders again if you had lost cause you are a pro through and through."
She finally said in a serious tone while looking from Marissa to Natasha and back. Having seen how Natalia and Marissa had fought had kind of closed a circle for the Blonde and now she was here to congratulate Marisa. Her interest for the hentai belt itself was mild at best, so she did not look for long at the belt until her face lit up immensely.
"I am pretty jealous of Natalia right now. Hopefully you have time in between your title defenses for some warm up stuff..."

Last edited by 8345 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:40 am

Their match together was one of Natasha's favorite memories from her first few months in the league, she still couldn't believe she had been lucky enough to be matched up against the hentai legend, and even though it had been rained out Natasha felt that the match could have easily gone either way. She still wondered which of them would have ended up winning but now that question was attached to another, would she have been the one to face Natalia for the championship if that match had not been canceled? Still being reminded of it caused her faint smile to grow, Natasha curious as to what Marisa had to say next.

The answer Marisa gave was just like her Natasha thought, she didn't try to spice it up with boastful words or make it sound as if it had been obvious, the woman was simply honest and her guess as to the reason for her being chosen sounded like it might be close to the mark. She also had to agree with her, one never knew what Lukretia as thinking as she made little sense much of the time.

Natasha paused when Marisa posed the same question to her, caught off guard she wasn't sure exactly what to say to the new champion. In truth she wasn't any more sure than Marisa, her best guess was that Marisa's many years of service had simply been rewarded, but to say so might sound to Marisa as if Natasha didn't think she had deserved it at all on top of calling her old in a sense. Before she could maneuver around the question however the crow of a raven broke her train of thought, Natasha watching as Anja made a surprise entrance to the ring, and fortunately for her the woman answered the question for her.

"Sounds to me you're both right, an established veteran returns to defeat the always dominating Akashi, how could she not award you the title match?" Natasha finally answered Marisa, glancing over at Anja afterward before giving the woman a light shove against her shoulder. "Hey I was here first Anja, Marisa here still owes me a match after ours was rained out last year."

After teasing the Raven Natasha walked over to stand beside Marisa, turning about to face Anja while she put an arm around the champion's shoulders hugging her body close to hers. Tilting her head up Natasha's lips were less than an inch from the model's ear when she whispered, "We should meet sometime, in private."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:26 pm

"Oh?" Marisa raised an eyebrow and grinned as Natasha put an arm around her waist and whispered in her ear. They should meet in private? As tantalizing as the idea sounded, Marisa decided to address the aside comment to the Raven.
"While it's true you and I do have unfinished business, Natasha, I wonder if the two of you have ever met in a full on hentai match?" she said, gently disengaging herself from Natasha, but not before giving her a playful swat on her rear. "You see, Anja is pretty good at the erotic wrestling business. And your hentai victories can't be denied either, Natasha. So, it does makes me wonder who would come out on top between the two of you."
Grinning as her voice stressed the word 'come' to give it a more salacious meaning, she turned to the crowd with a knowing smile.
"How about you guys? Maybe they'd like to satisfy our curiosity for us tonight!" she called out to the audience, who cheered the almost spoken suggestion that Marisa was making, for the two ladies to engage in a hentai contest at that night's show.
"What do you say, ladies?" Marisa said, turning back to the two women, her grin still in place as she, and the crowd, waited for their response.

Last edited by 133 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:48 pm

"That`s a nice thought, Marisa-chan. But there are a few things that you could consider."
Anja was quick to answer on the idea of the champion that she should take on Natasha here and now.

"First of all, Natasha-chan and myself already had 2 matches, and everyone of them turned to hentai at some point. Secondly, where would you be in this? This is your admiration and thank you party after all. And third, and probably most important for me: People call me Anja the Raven. What does the Raven care if the flock of star-chickweeds are entertained and rewarded with a free, unannounced match? I don`t work for free."
She took a pause to catch the boos that were beginning to rain down on her, loving every second of it while turning to the audience, although there were also some cheers and merchandise wearers from admirers and smarks that liked her *I don`t care about you* attitude. She was not sure if Marisa would understand her disregard for the audience from the happenings in the past, but if anyone beside Natalia could it was probably the super model.
"But if it`s your way of asking for a gift for your new belt, I`d gladly do you the favor. But I guess the crowd will demand to see you in this match too?"

Last edited by 8345 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:29 am

Natasha thought at first that Marisa was going to accept her offer to meet backstage, somewhere where she could freely talk with the new champion without anyone else listening in on them. Unfortunately it seemed Marisa had misunderstood Natasha's intentions, believing that the french woman merely wanted her alone to pick up where they had been forced to stop a year ago during their match. Natasha realized it was her fault for coming on as flirty as she had while Marisa pulled herself away from Natasha, though not without giving the woman's ass a firm slap.

Marisa then played to the crowd like the veteran that she was, getting the crowd firmly behind her as she suggested Natasha take on Anja in an impromptu hentai match, an idea the audience seem to like judging from how loud they began to cheer. Natasha glanced over at Anja to see her reaction to the offer before deciding on her answer, but unsurprisingly Anja was quick to point out a couple things. The woman's attitude towards the fans had puzzled Natasha at first, but now it just made her laugh.

"Our first match was hentai almost from the very start, and while I may have lost then I didn't lose when we met again in the ladder match. So it seems Marisa that they all know very well what happens when Anja and I face each other, so us fighting again won't surprise any of them too much, but I do have an idea of what might." Natasha said as she took a few steps towards Anja, coming to a stop and turning around to face Marisa once again when she was half way between the two women.

"Marisa I'm happy for you, I know winning the Hentai Title has been a goal of yours for a few years now and now you've finally achieved your dream, but..." Natasha spoke into the microphone, her voice growing louder with each word as her confidence rose. "I have a dream as well, and to fulfill that dream..." She continued, moving closer to Marisa as she spoke, now she was standing directly in front of her, Natasha within inches of the woman as she reached out and gently pulled upon the back of Marisa's head until their lips were a hair's width apart. "I, Natasha Loclear, will be the one to defeat you and claim the Hentai Title for myself."

Natasha was riding on the high of her declaration and in the heat of the moment she would press her lips firmly against the mouth of the champion, kissing her deeply for several seconds before pulling away from her. "Sorry if I ruined your celebration Marisa, I just had to say it you know?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:57 am

Marisa was pulled to Natasha's body, her tongue meeting the challenger's own as the purple haired woman kissed her. So that was her game, throwing her hat into the ring for the Hentai title. After Natasha pulled away and spoke the model shook her head.
"Oh no, you haven't ruined anything at all." she said. "After all, what good is being the champion if nobody wants your title? But, before you get your heart set on your dream, I think you need to know some things. When you face me, you face the woman who holds one of the records for the fastest forced orgasm. You'll be getting into the ring with someone who has beaten legends in the Hentai division. When I beat Akashi and Natalia, it was when I was coming in from time away from the AFW. I don't tell you this because I want to show off...."
She paused.
"Ok, maybe I want to show off a little." she admitted with a wry grin. "But I'm telling you this, so you know what you're getting into, and that you'd better be at your best. Because, I don't intend on giving up this belt now that I have it. It's mine, and it will stay mine."
With that, she stepped back towards Natasha, one arm circling around her waist, while the other held her belt high above them. Then Marisa would deliver a kiss of her own, dipping Natasha back to give a dominant, passionate air before, after several long moments, releasing her.

Last edited by 133 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:11 pm

With all the kissing action unfolding, Anja had the job to just lend into the ropes and keep the microphone ready until both of the girls had shared their kissing challenges, looking interested at both Marisa and Natasha.
"Yeah well, I don`t want to interrupt this title belt induced love fest, but I don`t want that belt so I feel a little useless here right now. And I don`t really like that..."
She added, playfully pouting a little before she would imply another option in a sultry voice.
"So why don`t we go into a little more private area? You know, for a little celebration with Marisa as the guest of honor."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next