Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation - Page 3 Empty Re: Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Odessa was not disappointed as she eased back on her struggles and let Cecilia have the dominance that she wanted. The blonde woman immediately tried to secure her hold on Odessa and assert her dominance for this early phase of their vacation. Cecilia bit down on Odessa tongue as they kissed, keeping it in place.

Odessa wasn't done resisting yet, though. If she could get back on top of her sexy blonde rival, she would—though every second she was on the bottom, it would be tougher still to force her way on top. Cecilia's knee kept on grinding against her sex and making her all hot and bothered. Odessa was already beginning to moan softly into Cecilia's mouth, although she would downplay it as much as possible.

Trying the last trick up her sleeve, Odessa would move her left leg—her only limb which was not being held down—and would try to hook it around the white leg of her Swedish companion which was rubbing at her sex. The ebony beauty would try to pull Cecilia's leg upwards and outwards, hoping to either topple her or at least force her to adjust. If it didn't work, Odessa was fresh out of ways to resist her beautiful counterpart...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation - Page 3 Empty Re: Where No One Will Find Us - A Post-Summer Splash Vacation

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:11 am

Her current domination of Odessa as she didn't allow the beauty to do anything but lie down and take whatever treatment the blond beauty had in store for her. Controlling the kiss between them, their bodies, her breasts dominating Odessa's pair and her legs controlling the girl's sex and her legs of course. It was a very erotic scene between the two of them as the skin to skin contact between ebony and ivory painted quite a picture.

Odessa's soft moans into the mouth of the Norther Queen were like muffled music, something the beauty loved hearing from such a powerful girl. When Odessa's leg however made it's defiant action, the blond would bite down a bit on Odessa's tongue to show her that she wasn't playing around, her knee pressed tighter down against the dark skinned beauty's crotch as she tried to keep her leg in place with her great might.

Determined to show Odessa as good a time as she could and prove to the girl just who would be dominant for now, the milky skinned Cecilia would grind her knee down against the girl's sex rougher, faster and much closer for perhaps a bit of pain but all the more pleasure as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:39 am

Odessa's effort to force Cecilia off of her and break the dominance that the Swedish woman was enjoying proved to be unsuccessful. They were of very similar strength, the two of them, but Cecilia had gravity on her side as she pressed down on Odessa, and the ebony beauty could not force her rival's leg away from her sex. After a few seconds of fruitless pushing, she would be forced to stop trying.

Cecilia's bite on the tongue let Odessa know that she wasn't playing around. When Cecilia's knee started to grind harder and harder against Odessa's sex, the ebony beauty could not help but moan some more, even more loudly, into Cecilia's mouth. That was followed by some whimpering. It was painful, too, though the pleasure still made Odessa's pussy get wetter and wetter.

"Nnnygh...mmmpph..." she would moan, as her opponent exercised complete dominance over her naked body. She stared up at Cecilia with big eyes, waiting for the blonde to do something to finish her off.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:54 am

Getting Odessa completely under her control now had worked out exactly as the blond had wanted to, all according to plan of the mighty Northern Queen. She had no intentions of letting her lovely rival to get free or turn the situation around, Cecilia wanted to be able to dominate her lovely foe and show her just what the beautiful Swede could do to her if she pleased.  

Now that she had the dark-skinned beauty moaning and whimpering at her command, as she herself was doing what she could now to control Odessa, and with the girl falling into being almost docile. Cecilia brought her arms and Odessa's together up, moving one arm over the other to hold both down with just one arm. As she did would slide her other arm down towards Odessa's sex, stroking her palm against Odessa's taut stomach as she would slide it all the way down.

When she reached Odessa's sex, the hand would quickly try and take a hold of the sex, all the while Cecilia move her leg which had pressed against Odessa's sex, moved to pin down Odessa's other leg down against the bed. From there the beauty would attempt to plunge her index finger, middle finger and ring finger into Odessa's wet sex, starting to pump them in and out at her own pleasure.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:23 am

Odessa couldn’t fight back in this state, as Cecilia managed to keep her completely pinned down and incredibly aroused all at once. The ebony beauty could have put everything she had into her escape efforts, and she might have eventually managed to displace Cecilia. But what were the odds that she could do it before she came? And, more to the point, did she really need to get on top now? They had two weeks together here; Odessa would get her revenge soon enough. For the time being…why shouldn’t she enjoy her rival’s treatment of her?

“Mmmm…” Odessa moaned, biting her lip and rolling her head back, soaking up the warm feelings that were emanating from her crotch all throughout her body. Cecilia was adjusting her position now, using one arm to pin down both of Odessa’s, then using each leg to pin down one of Odessa’s. The black woman was now trapped, and couldn’t do anything to stop Cecilia as the Swede plunged her fingers into Odessa’s sex, eliciting an even louder moan from the Briton.

“Mmmmn…oooh, Ceci, you are going to make this a very—mmm—interesting holiday, aren’t you…?” Odessa would moan, trying to keep it together enough to tease the blonde a little bit. “We’ll s-see if you’re, mmmh, still on top…by the end…mmmnngngh…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:15 am

Having finally gotten Odessa completely under her control, the beautiful Cecilia would purr a bit as she pulled away from Odessa's lips and let the girl speak, smiling down upon the dark-skinned beauty as she controlled her to the fullest. Having pinned down those arms and legs, as well as plunging her fingers into the moist crotch of the beautiful ebony rival of hers. Now that she was fingering Odessa, sliding her finger tips against the girl's inner walls, plunging those limbs in deep and through it getting wonderful moans out of the beautiful girl.

Of course having Odessa becoming a moaning mess at the hands of the beautiful Cecilia was quite a scene and it meant that she was now back into the dominating position over the black skinned woman. " Oh ? Is that so ? I think I will continue to be on top ~" Cecilia said teasingly as she'd attempt to slide her thumb up towards Odessa's clit, attempting to rub it as she was pumping her three fingers in and out, all to add more pleasure and dominance over the beauty. " How about you tell me who is the dominant one. I want to hear you say it Essa dear ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:11 am

Odessa could resist an orgasm for quite a while, but she wasn’t so sure that she wanted to right now. It felt delicious, having Cecilia probe her nether regions with those skillful fingers of hers, and it made Odessa’s whole body heat up more and more as the waves of pleasure washed over her. As much as she loved being dominant, it was nice to be treated this way…

The ebony beauty would be defiant to the end, however, even after Cecilia’s thumb found her clit and started to tease it. Odessa took a deep breath—difficult to do, as her heart rate started to increase rapidly and she began to pant—and would give a little smirk as Cecilia teased her. “You…think too highly of yourself, perhaps, Ceci, dear, and—mmmm—too little of me…I will own you!”

When Cecilia asked Odessa to tell her who the dominant one was, Odessa would simply turn her head, still smirking, giving Cecilia a clear message there. The blonde was going to have to do a lot more coaxing to get something like that out of Odessa!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:02 am

With Odessa being as defiant as ever and while she was in the clutches of the blond but still acted as if she was in any form of position in control...it made the blond quite a bit annoyed with her trapped and moaning mess of a rival. It was clear that she had lost for now and that she was hers, so perhaps it would be wise of her not to try and act so high and mighty. Though when Odessa said that she would own her, the blond would grit her teeth...take a deep breath and then laugh out loud in Odessa's face.

The blond would lean down and then whisper into the white haired beauty's ear. " You might wanna spread your legs." Cecilia let out as she would start to slide her legs which had trapped Odessa's in order to open up the girl's sex a bit more. The blond would slide her finger outwards, so that only the tips were inside of her rival's wet sex. After that she'd proceed to bring them all together, tightening her hand as much as she could to narrow the width of her hand. Following which she'd attempt and slide the entire thing inside Odessa's sex, tightening her hand into a first once inside as she'd proceed to pump her first and wrist in and out of Odessa's sex. Essentially fisting her rival right now, asserting the dominance she wanted through pain and pleasure over her dark-skinned rival. " You won't ever own me hun..but like now, I'll forever own you ~" Cecilia teased the white haired beauty.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:00 am

Odessa was never one to give in. She would concede control for a while—especially when a rival or lover left her with little option, as Cecilia had done here—but she was always confident in her own abilities. She always had a quip or a comment ready. She never truly gave in; she never really surrendered. Sooner or later, she would turn the tables on Cecilia, and when their time here was over it would be the blonde who would have the image of a grinning, glorious Odessa mounting her and fucking her into blissful sleep underneath the warm Mediterranean sun ingrained permanently into her mind’s eye.

What was happening right now would prove to be anomalous.

Odessa’s eyes widened as Cecilia’s hand—her whole hand—began to enter her sex. Odessa’s mouth would open as she started panting and moaning, feeling the whole fist of her rival moving inside of her sex. She would spread her legs a little wider, just as Cecilia instructed, but would say nothing as she would cast her gaze elsewhere, trying to avoid Cecilia’s gaze as she felt her cheeks flushing.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:25 am

As she pressed her first up into Cecilia's sex and began to pump it in and out of the dark-skinned beauty's pussy, currently Cecilia was allowed to see her rival behave all submissively, as she turned her head and blushed so deeply for her, the loud panting and moaning made the blond chuckle in delight, before she would lean her mouth down towards Odessa's ear and try and capture it with her tongue, licking and sliding the tip of the pink wet muscle around and stroke that ear. Cecilia knew that now she had gotten the defiant Odessa to turn submissive, she could feel how the girl was even helping with spreading her own legs, this was her battle won now and the Valkyrie planned to keep their relationship that way as long as she could.

She kept pumping her fist in and out, the sides of her hand rubbing and grinding against her inner walls, Cecilia's wrists strokes against the pussy lips of her dear rival who seemed to have been turned into a moaning and panting mess in her grasp, Cecilia would whisper slowly into Odessa's ear as she kept ravaging the beauty. " Looks like I have turned you into putty, now I shall just reshape you ~" Cecilia let out a light giggle of delight as she kept pumping her hand in and out of Odessa's sex, sticking out her thumb a bit to trace it against the girl's inner walls to bring a more thorough pleasuring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next