Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja - Page 9 Empty Re: Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

Post by Harrier Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:49 am

Feeling the shift in gravity from Janet, Anja now knew that the other girl was putty in her hands and would probably collapse upon her, so she would attempt to play a little game with her and stabilize her all at once.

"Where do you think that you are going?"
She whispered seductively before attempting to lay the legs of Janet over her shoulders so that her legs would dangle in the air while one of her hands would possessively grab a breast while the other would attempt to go up to the mouth of the native American to put her hand lightly over it, so that Janet had something to play there and Anja could lord a little bit over her in dominance.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:15 am

“Mmm…mmmhaaa…” Janet moaned, her mouth hanging open now as she started to feel a little unsteady and started to feel her legs bending and threatening to buckle. She managed to prop herself up against the wall of the shower, but it would only be a matter of time—and not very much time, at that—before she fell.

But Anja didn’t seem to want to let Janet fall. She draped the Lakota’s legs over her shoulders so that Janet was practically sitting on her, with her sex pressing even closer to Anja’s face. At the same time, Anja groped one breast possessively and tapped at Janet’s mouth with her other hand. “Mmmm…” Janet moaned again, and she would lick at Anja’s fingers and palm submissively, almost like an obedient little dog.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:51 am

With the Lakota now fully under her control as she could rest on her shoulders, Anja had all the time in the world to enjoy her sex, occasionally inserting a finger into the mouth of the other girl or playing little games with her lips by rubbing over it.

She would use her tongue on the sex of the other girl intensively, enjoying every yelp and moan that Janet would give away when she hit a particular sensitive spot, probing and working at these places. For a little variation, she would put small kisses on the clit and shake her head from left to right so that her tongue would bump around in unexpected ways.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:47 pm

Janet would keep on playing with Anja’s fingers, opening her mouth to lick, kiss, and suck them as they moved around and touched every corner of her mouth. Meanwhile, Anja was using her own mouth to incredible effect on Janet’s excited, receptive sex. The Native American girl would instinctively spread her legs a little wider, inviting Anja deeper.

She loved the stimulation she was already receiving. It was enough to almost make Janet’s eyes roll back in her head! It had been enough to make Janet lose her balance entirely. Now, Anja was the only thing holding her up, and Janet certainly hoped that the blonde wouldn’t let her fall and hit her head on the shower. That would hurt. For now, though, she would just focus on the pleasure, moaning loudly, her hands running over Anja’s head. She was practically screaming as she felt her orgasm coming very, very close.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Despite her own claims that she did not mind being the top or the bottom with a sexy girl, Anja could find quite a lot of fun in pleasuring a lover like this where the roles were not really clear from the sole perspective of where the girls were standing, kneeing or lying. A closer look would probably reveal who was the one in charge there, but at first glance, the Blonde was surely seen as the submissive one. And Janet was close, really close right now, so she would now keep her tongue at the sweetest spots, occasionally closing her hand over the mouth of the other girl, although she would remove her hand completely from the mouth of the other girl when she felt that she would have her climax, she did not want to miss the primal scream that seemed to be coming!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:56 am

Anja’s hand played with Janet’s mouth, either uncovering it or covering it, letting Janet make noise freely or muffling that noise almost completely. Of course, when Janet came, Anja’s hand had been pulled away from her face. Anja’s face was still buried in Janet’s sex, licking and kissing at the Lakota’s most sensitive spots as she finally felt her whole body tense up and her nether regions warm with anticipation as a flood of juices poured out of her pussy, squirting into Anja’s face and mixing with the water that was already soaking her.

“Nyyynnngghaaaagh!” Janet cried out in pleasure, her whole body shaking as she came, the experience lasting for the better part of a minute as she clutched tightly at Anja’s hair and gently humped her face. Eventually, the sensations would die down, and Janet would slump back against the wall, perched rather precariously on Anja’s shoulders, but suddenly too tired and happy to care whether she was about to fall.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Just as Anja had expected, it did not take very long for Janet to have a climax under the effect of her exploring tongue.
"...Mmhh!..."
It kind of always was a feeling of being engulfed when the Lakota rocked her body back and forth, and when she finally came, the Blondes face was drenched in fluids of different kind.

With a well meaning slap on the butt cheek of her former photo shoot partner, she had spared a little bonbon for Janet who was having trouble keeping herself up by grabbing her at the wrists before sliding down on the floor by herself, so that Janet would sit on her breasts, freeing her shoulders from the sweet load that had been Janet and trading it for a little balancing with her hands right now.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:54 pm

Janet was in a euphoric fog following that orgasm, as she limply drifted backwards and forwards, barely able to maintain her balance. Thankfully, Anja was able to get her down to the floor safely before she took a potentially dangerous spill. The blonde gave Janet a slap on the butt and then lowered herself down, bringing Janet to her knees while she sat straddled across Anja’s chest.

“Mmm…” Janet purred. She would slowly slip to the side and lower herself down onto the floor of the shower, feeling the water beating against her body as she looked over at Anja, a big smile on her face.

“That was good…” Janet would say, as she continued basking in the afterglow. Her strength was beginning to return, but she was not fully recovered just yet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:54 am

"Glad that you liked it. It was very alluring to see you squirm over me."
Anja replied softly, enjoying the water that was flowing on and over her, although she already kind of missed the warmth of the body of Janet that had moved down from her. A little rest was not unwelcome to her too to say the least, the holding of Janet and the photo shoot itself had also tired her so for now, she could also enjoy just lying there and enjoy the hot drops of water.
"They would have to do a calendar version 2.0 of that I guess."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:51 am

“Heh heh, yes, the calendar could easily have gone on for another eight or ten months with all the material we’re generating here…” Janet would reply, in full agreement with Anja when it came to the calendar. They had ended it on quite the sexy note after working each other over with some simulated holds that had sometimes verged pretty close to the real. It had been an exhausting session, and they were continuing to exhaust themselves now. Janet wasn’t quite done with Anja, however.

“Alright, sweetie…now you sit up against the corner…” she would instruct, grabbing at Anja and gently pushing her up against the corner of the shower. The Lakota would then grab her blonde friend’s legs and spread them wide apart, pressing each against one of the walls, opening Anja’s legs at a ninety-degree angle. Then, Janet would lay herself down in front of her photoshoot partner, placing her head right between Anja’s legs, burying her face in Anja’s pussy. “Mmmmm…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next