Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breakfast of Champions

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Breakfast of Champions - Page 4 Empty Re: Breakfast of Champions

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:45 am

Their liplock was now hot, wet, and seemingly neverending, as both women would lean in to kiss each other quite passionately. Every part of their bodies seemed to be involved in this intimate competition now. All four hands had been brought to bear in groping and squeezing the other woman’️s firm, ample ass. Janet continued the small pushing of her chest against Azami’️s, and her princess would now begin to reciprocate, their boobs pushing and mushrooming together as the contact between their nipples sent electric sparks throughout their bodies.

And, best of all, their pussies were now in close contact. As she felt Azami beginning to gyrate, moving her hips, the Native American wrestler would do the same, rolling her hips, her pussy lips kissing Azami’️s lovingly. She stared back into her lover’️s eyes, letting her know that she would not be tamed easily, and that she fully expected to have Azami completely conquered by the time this was all said and done.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:47 am

Azami smiled a mischievous smile towards Janet as she began to draw circles win her womanhood. She had the resolve to conquer her lover in this little contest of theirs, her pride as the recently crowned hentai champion on the line. She slowly lean forward, attempting to turn their position around so she's going to be on top. Her hands would reach around her lover's own and pin them to the bed so she would have a better control, while still rubbing her sex against Janet's teasingly.

"Mmmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Until this point, the two of them had been on their sides, equally pressing against each other as they both attempted to conquer their lover. Now, though, Janet felt her lover trying to take the advantage, pushing against her and slowly forcing the Lakota over onto her back. “Mmmm!” Janet would protest playfully, as she was suddenly on the bottom of their pile, her hands pinned down by her sides by her lover’️s as they both would relinquish their hold on the other’️s butt.

Though she was at a disadvantage in this position, there was plenty that Janet could do to fight back. Her hips would continue to gyrate and thrust, pressing her sex up into Azami’️s repeatedly. Her breasts would continue to work, too, her nipples just as capable of teasing Azami’️s now as they had been when they were on their sides.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:47 pm

Azami giggled into the kiss, enjoying her more dominant position on the top after she turned them over. Her lover was still resisting as expected, but she would maintain her slow grinding rhythm, hoping that Janet would be absorbed into it sooner or later. Azami decided to break the kiss and went for the neck of her lover instead, kissing and sucking it in order to overwhelm Janet with her combined sensual assaults. Obviously, she was also feeling the effect of their rubbing, but Azami felt like she could handle it, at least better than her lover.

"Mmm... it's pretty comfy here, I must say..." teased the blue haired girl as she wiggled on top of her lover, her breasts pushing Janet's with the help of gravity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:42 am

Janet would moan softly as Azami’️s lips pulled away from hers, giving both of the women a chance to breathe for a second. Azami didn’️t take too long breathing, however. Her mouth would quickly descend on Janet’️s neck, kissing it and sucking it in a way that the Lakota girl could not match from this angle. “Nnnnnghwh!” Janet would cry out through clenched teeth, as she would try to resist her lover’️s delicious sexual assault.

“Mmmm…I’️m glad you’️re enjoying yourself up there, sweetie,” Janet would say teasingly, as her lover would continue to rub their bodies together. At this point, Janet didn’️t seem to have a means of escape. But she might not need one. She could arouse Azami just as much as Azami was arousing her. Janet would move her body upwards, trying to push both her chest and her sex up, pushing them into Azami’️s and eliminating any space between them. She would begin gently thrusting her hips, humping Azami from below to try to really get the princess going.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:16 am

"Oh, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's enjoying myself as it is..." Azami giggled before she continued to lick and suck on Janet's neck again.

With her lover pushing up to leave no space between their mashed fronts, she tried to push the girl back to the bed again. The humping of Janet's pussy against her own was quite distracting, though, making it more difficult for Azami to contain her lover with her own rhythm as she's a bit occupied with her moaning too. She tried to rub her entire front in circles in order to keep Janet down, mixing it up with a bit of up and down motion as well.

She was steadily brought towards the edge, although the pace was rather tortuously slow. It's the game she suggested herself, though, so Azami wasn't going to let her lover get the better of her. Not easily, at least.

"Mmmh... you're close aren't you...? Surely there's no need to hold back?" she teased the Lakota girl to try getting under her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:51 am

“Well, you’️re right about that, sweetie,” Janet would admit, as Azami suggested that she wasn’️t the only one who was enjoying herself. “I’️m having a lovely time, as well. But don’️t think I’️m content to stay on the bottom…you know that I won’️t stop fighting until I’️m able to turn the tables!” She grinned up at her lover, craning her neck upwards to kiss Azami again, quickly, as both of them continued to rub against each other. Azami moved in circles, mostly, while Janet would hump up and down, the two different motions making it very easy for Janet to become aroused, as their breasts and pussies would squish against each other from all sorts of different angles.

When Azami started teasing her again, Janet was indeed getting pretty aroused, her pussy pretty wet. But she knew her lover was, too. They were both close—very close. “I am close…but so are you, sweetie. I can feel how wet your pussy is. I can feel your juices dripping down over my pussy…mmmh…it feels so good…now why don’️t you cum for me, dear?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Despite staying in a slow tempo since the start, Azami had gotten herself pretty hot. Her womanhood was already wet just like her lovers', although she'd like to think that Janet's was wetter. She became slightly more aggressive with the kissing for a bit, before pulling away and returned her attention to the Lakota girl's neck, her fingers tangled with Janet's own as she's getting closer to an inevitable orgasm. It kinda surprised her that a foreplay like this could actually make both of them feel pretty aroused to the point of reaching an orgasm.

"Mmmh... not until you cum for me first, my dear..." Azami cooed before she shift herself up a bit to bring her lips close to her lover's ear. "Come on... you can feel it, can't you? Your orgasm waiting for release... mmhhh..." she whispered and moaned into Janet's ear to give an extra push before nibbling the girl's earlobe. "Come and let yourself feel good sweetie..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:24 pm

They were being very soft, very gentle with each other, but the intimate, hot contact between their bodies could never fail to turn Janet on. Their breasts pressed together, and that sent little sparks of electricy coursing through her body. Their mouths pressed together almost furiously, swapping spit teasing each other’️s tongues before they would break off contact. Best of all, their pussies did not stop kissing each other, and now that they were both wet, their juices were mixing together. Janet could feel little drops of pussy juices from her lover’️s sex dripping down onto her own, and that sensation made her moan even more loudly.

Azami’️s hands adjusted their position slightly, moving to intertwine fingers with Janet’️s rather than pin the Lakota by the wrists. That gave Janet an opening. “Mmmm…you’️re right…I am close,” she would admit, whispering in her lover’️s ear as well. “But you’️re just as close. Your pussy is so wet, it’️s dripping. I can feel it. And now…now I’️m going to make you cum, sweetie.”

With a sudden push, Janet would try to turn the two of them over, now that her hands had ahold of Azami’️s. Once she was on top, she would have the advantage…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:15 am

"Ah...?!" Azami yelped at the sudden turn over that put her on the bottom. "Oh, you think you can do that by being on top...? Silly Janet-chan..."

With a mischievous smile on her face, Azami arched herself, pressing her sex lips onto her lover's to take the initiative. She would then start gyrating her hips again, wanting to show that she could still dominate the Lakota girl despite being under her.

"Come on, sweetie... cum for me...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next