Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breakfast of Champions

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Breakfast of Champions - Page 3 Empty Re: Breakfast of Champions

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:02 am

“Mmmmhehehe…oh, yes…I do!” Janet admitted, as Azami suggested that the Lakota girl had been looking to be tickled a little bit, that she had in fact been asking for it by painting her rather ticklish belly with the chocolate body paint.

It seemed that the blue-haired princess really wanted to hear Janet laugh, and would drag her tongue across Janet’️s skin ticklingly with every letter she finished off. Janet hooted and squealed, writhing around in her lover’️s grasp. These loud sounds were coupled with softer murmurs, as Azami’️s hands grabbed onto Janet’️s thighs, squeezing them gently. “Ohohohoheehee…that’️s good…” Janet would get out, before her lover’️s tongue, having cleaned up all of the chocolate body paint, began to drag in long circles all around the Native American wrestler’️s belly, eliciting another loud chorus of giggles.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:46 am

"We need to make sure you're properly cleaned Janet-chan... hold on just a bit longer..." Azami giggled before she finally gave a slow, long licking on her lover's belly to finish her desert. "There you go~"

She caressed her lover's thighs a bit longer to compensate for the tickling while slowly pulling herself away. Azami would then turn around to wash her throat with the remaining water on the glass before she going back to her lover's direction. That was a lovely breakfast, and now she's ready to have some more fun until lunch time. Crawling towards Janet, Azami would then kneel before the girl to caress her hair gently.

"Thank you for the meal, sweetie," she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Janet kept on giggling the whole time Azami was licking her belly. She hadn’️t really thought about how much this would tickle, but, then, Azami was actually trying to tickle her, and the Lakota wrestler hadn’️t anticipated that her lover would try to do that. She should have anticipated it. As elegant as Azami often was, she had a very fun, very playful teasing streak. It was one of the thousands of things which Janet adored about her girlfriend.

“Heehehehe…” Janet would finish, as Azami would take a drink of water. Janet would lay still, panting, recovering from her laughing fit as Azami knee-walked back over to her and began to caress her hair. “Mmm…you’️re welcome, sweetie…I’️m so glad that you won yesterday.” She would turn over onto her stomach and sit up, running her hands up Azami’️s sides to cup her chin lovingly. “I don’️t think the food would have been as fun to make if it was a consolation meal. As it is, we have no worries, no concerns…we can focus on having fun with each other.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:18 am

"It wouldn't have tasted as good like this, I agree," Azami chuckled. "Hmm... what should we do now, I wonder..."

She put her index finger to her chin while leaning herself towards Janet. There were numerous things they could do, but it's probably better not too move around too much first after having a breakfast. Azami then thought of something nice as a warm up. It wouldn't be something totally unique from what they had done before, but it should be fun nonetheless.

"Let's play a little game..." she smiled to her lover. "The point is to arouse the other girl by using minimum efforts... We can't pin or push each other strongly, and definitely no quick fingering and all of that... Everything have to be soft~" Azami explained as she turned around and began to take off her negligee. "Let's see who's going to break first..."

She put her clothes aside and press herself lightly onto Janet, breasts to breasts. Her hands began to caress the girl's arms and sides. A little fun like this should help to set the mood for the day after going through an intense night.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:58 am

Janet felt very relaxed. She felt serene, completely at peace, because right now she had absolutely no obligations except to her lover.

Azami suggested a game for the two of them to play, and Janet would grin slowly as she watched her blue-haired princess taking off her negligee. The Lakota wrestler was getting a good bit aroused right now, just from watching her lover strip. Even if they weren’️t fingering each other, and everything had to be soft, it was likely that they would both be pretty wet by the end of this game.

“I accept your challenge, sweetie,” Janet would say, as she would scoot forward a few inches, pressing her breasts into Azami’️s lightly, letting the two pairs of orbs compress against each other , but not crush each other. Janet’️s hands would reach up to Azami’️s face, cupping the blue-haired wrestler’️s cheeks fondly as they started their fun little sexual contest.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:06 am

Azami grinned as Janet agreed to play her game and planted a soft kiss on her lover's lips as they began to rub their breasts together. She gently shift herself up and down a bit to slowly rub her orbs all over Janet's, while her arms would reach around the girl's back.

Azami then caressed her lover's soft skin and trailed her way down all the way to Janet's derrire to give it a light squeeze. She also planted a few more kisses on the Lakota girl's lips to excite her as much as she could in their soft contest. This would be a good chance to show why she's the hentai champion.

"Mmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Janet purred into the kiss, and, when Azami’️s lips pulled back, Janet’️s would chase after them, not wanting to break the sweet liplock just yet. Her tongue would lap hungrily at Azami’️s lips, tasting the very subtle remnants of the breakfast she had just consumed, as Azami’️s lips would evidently change their mind, as well, coming forward to mash against Janet’️s again and again.

“Mmmm…” Janet would moan airily, as she would feel her lover’️s hands moving down her body. Janet’️s hands would do the same, giving Azami’️s cheeks one more pat before they would slide down over the blue-haired princess’️s shoulders, then down her sides, in search of a different pair of cheeks. She would find them soon enough, and gave Azami’️s butt a gentle squeeze in playful retaliation for the one she herself had received. Janet would cup her lover’️s rear end fondly, jiggling it up and down a little in both hands. Meanwhile, her breasts would be on the attack, as well, her hardening nipples pushing forwards into Azami’️s breasts, tracing small lines through them as they sought out an electric meeting with the princess’️s own nipples.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:06 pm

With both of them mirroring each other's movement, Azami felt herself getting quite excited already. One of her hands would trail up again so she could slowly push Janet onto her side along with her. She would maintain their proximity as much as she could until they're on the bed, not wanting to be separated from her lover's figure too much.

Once they're on their sides, she would lift one of her leg and placed it above Janet's so she could bring her womanhood closer to the girl's own. Azami would shift her rubbing from upside down to sideways, while her other hand would continue to grope her lover's butt, switching from one cheek to another occasionally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:55 am

Janet did not resist as Azami pushed the two of them over onto their sides. The Native American wrestler’️s hands would not move from her lover’️s rear end, as she would continue to massage and squeeze those firm butt cheeks, loving the feel of the soft, malleable flesh in between her fingers. The two of them toppled over onto their sides, and Janet would moan delightedly into the kiss as Azami moved one leg upwards so that their pussies slotted together snugly against each other.

At the same time, Janet would push her chest forward a little, moving her boobs a little more forcefully into Azami’️s, letting her lover feel her hard nipples digging into her soft, pale breast flesh, tracing little circles around the princess’️s nipples, then moving in towards them to try to connect with a sudden jolt of pleasure.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:18 am

Azami planted her lips on Janet's this time, no longer pulling back anymore although she didn't kiss her lover passionately either. She purred into the Lakota girl's mouth as she felt Janet's breasts began to press further onto hers, going in circles to send jolts of pleasure from the slight friction of their nipples.

"Mhhmm..."

Both of her hands returned to Janet's ass now, giving those lovely butt cheeks a harder squeeze while she arched her back to mash her breasts even more as well, but still avoiding any rough contact. Azami decided to assault her lover from another front and started to gyrate her hips up and down a bit to rub her sex slowly against Janet's. All these times she would stare right into her lover's eyes seductively, silently stating that she's going to conquer the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next