Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breakfast of Champions

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Breakfast of Champions - Page 2 Empty Re: Breakfast of Champions

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:06 am

Janet laughed as her lover teased her, nudging her shoulder. The Native American wrestler would nudge back. “As if you could stop me from taking the belt if I wanted, sweetie! I might not be the Hentai champion, but I have a little bit of experience in making women cum…you should know that.” She would wink and stick her tongue out at Azami. “The fans would love it, too. Champion versus champion, for the Entropy and Hentai belts…with the loser paying a little penalty later that night.”

The Native American wrestler would reach down to run a hand along her lover’️s smooth thigh, pulling up the negligee a few inches. As Azami set the tray off to the side and turned to press their foreheads together gently, Janet would plant another gentle kiss on the Japanese woman’️s lips. “I guess it has been a year and a half…it’️s incredible, actually. All at once it seems so recent, and yet so long ago...” She would bring her hand up to Azami’️s face, now, to caress her lover’️s cheek.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:21 am

"Oh yes, I know all about it too well..." Azami cooed, returning the soft kiss to Janet's lips. "Mmm... I think it could be exciting... champion against champion..." she smiled while also caressing the arm of her lover. "I shall show you why I have the hentai belt in my possession..." the blue haired girl giggled.

Looking back a year and a half ago, Azami had to say that she never imagined things to turn out like this. Her meting with Janet was just coincidence since they're colleagues. Even when she decided to go out with the girl, Azami didn't think that their relationship would last this long. The same thing went for her wrestling career. She joined to just have some fun, never really thinking about winning a belt, certainly not withing her first few years.

"I agree... back then we're just newcomers... and look at us now... a belt for each of us," Azami said as she snuggled closer to Janet, her hand also caressing her lover's cheek. "It's just like a dream, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:36 am

Janet would purr appreciatively as Azami caressed her arm. Her own hand continued to rub the blue-haired princess’️s cheek lovingly, as the two of them continued to speak of the match they might have should they meet in the ring again. “And I will show you why I am the three time-defending Entropy champion, sweetie. I would savor the opportunity to put my hentai skills to the test against yours…that is one match we haven’️t yet had a chance to face off against each other in, isn’️t it?”

Janet thought back, and, though she and Azami had had sex at least a hundred times, they had never had a sexfight in the ring before. That was an oversight that would have to be rectified, someday.

Janet would happily snuggle closer to Azami, their warm breath washing over each other’️s faces as they caressed each other’️s cheeks. “It does feel like a dream…a wonderful, wonderful dream…” Janet whispered softly, gently nibbling on Azami’️s earlobe.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:38 am

"Oh my... you're right," Azami blinked her eyes as she just realized that both her and Janet was never been pitted against each other in an official hentai match. "That's really a shame, isn't it? I bet our fans could only wonder who's better on the bed between us!" the blue haired girl giggled. "Maybe we should keep it a mystery..."

Of course they had engaged each other in matches where hentai moves were allowed, but a real sexfight between them would likely trumped all those other matches. At least that's what Azami thought. With Janet nibbling her earlobe, her hand would reach around her lover's back to undo the apron. Meanwhile, she also placed one of her legs above Janet's and began to caress it slowly while pressing her negligee covered breasts onto the Lakota girl's.

"I feel like spending the whole day in this room..." Azami purred into Janet's ear. "Just the two of us here... relaxing... playing around... anything we want..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:37 pm

“Maybe we should…” Janet would reply, agreeing with her lover when the blue-haired princess suggested that they might keep the answer to the question of which of them was better in bed a secret from AFW audiences. “We can just keep it between the two of us…but I guess even we don’️t know for sure, do we?”

While they were somewhat competitive in bed, it occurred to Janet that she and Azami had never actually had a sexfight, at least not the usual sort of sexfight that the AFW endorsed. She couldn’️t help but wonder about what a lover’️s battle like that would be like.

“Mmm…I think that’️s a wonderful idea, sweetie,” Janet would reply, as her girlfriend slid closer to her, beginning to undo her apron. Once Azami had taken the apron off entirely, she would find one more little surprise—the word “Congrats,” spelled out in big block letters in chocolate body paint on Janet’️s belly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:56 pm

"I guess," Azami smiled.

She was pretty curious about it herself, honestly. There's a difference between the play fighting in their love making sessions and an official sexfight after all. It should be interesting, considering both of them knew each other's sweet spot better than anyone else. The thought was brushed away as Azami noticed the chocolate words on Janet's belly, causing her eyes to blink a few times.

"Oh, Janet-chan... you kinky girl!" she laughed before sliding down to bring her face closer to her lover's stomach. "So this is what you mean by dessert..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:33 pm

The thought of a real sexfight between the two of them would be in the back of Janet’️s mind for the rest of the day. It was too tantalizing a prospect to forget. Sometime they would have to try it out for real.

For now, though, fighting was put aside as Azami discovered the special surprise which Janet had kept hidden underneath her apron. Janet giggled as she watched Azami’️s surprised, wide-eyed reaction to the discovery of the words written in chocolate body paint. “I’️m so glad you like it, sweetie…” Janet would say with a chuckle, as she would slide her hands into Azami’️s hair, brushing it tenderly, gently guiding her lover’️s head downwards towards her belly so that she might enjoy the special icing that came on top of her dessert.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:03 am

Azami giggled and began to lick the chocolate on Janet's belly, slowly, starting from the very first letter. She ran her tongue to clean her lover's midsection, planting a kiss each time she finished a letter. It reminded her to their first date after their first match, where Janet brought a couple of body paints to play with. She smiled at the thought and slowly began to push her lover to lay the girl on her back, so she could feast on her dessert easier.

"Mmm... doesn't it tickle you just a little bit?" Azami asked, flicking her tongue back and forth on a clean spot just to tease Janet before continuing to lick the remaining letters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:23 am

The memory of their first date had been on Janet’️s mind, too, when she had bought the chocolate body paint, and when she had carefully applied it just before bringing in the tray of breakfast to Azami that morning. They had had so much fun that night with the body paint, teasing each other and exploring each other’️s bodies as they licked them clean. Now that they had been together for over a year, their bodies were no longer unfamiliar to each other, but the addition of a little body paint into their sexy time was no less exciting.

Janet would giggle and purr as Azami began licking her belly, kissing it after licking off each individual letter. When Azami flicked her tongue across Janet’️s bare skin, asking her if it tickled, Janet would giggle and squirm a little in reply. “Guwaah! Y-yes! It does tickle! Stop that, sweetie!” Janet would squeal happily, pawing playfully at Azami’️s breasts to try to push her back, wanting to make Azami work a little to lick off the remaining letters.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:33 am

"Oh, but you love it don't you?" Azami teased as she tried to advance forward to lick the remaining chocolates on Janet's belly even if her lover tried to push her back. "Why would you paint your belly, of all place, otherwise, hmm?"

Feeling a little mischievous, Azami would prolong her licking whenever she cleaned a word, wanting to see Janet squeal some more. She would grab the legs of her lover to prevent her from escaping, her hands would caress the inner thighs of Janet to mix the tickling sensation with a bit of pleasure.

"I think there's still some left..." Azami said as she would try to run her tongue in circles on Janet's belly to clear any "remaining" chocolates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next