Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breakfast of Champions

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Breakfast of Champions - Page 8 Empty Re: Breakfast of Champions

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:14 pm

“Maybe I should!” Janet would say, smirking as she pulled Azami down over her lap, that royal ass easily accessible for the dealing out of an appropriate punishment. “Is this clear enough, sweetie!?”

While she did love having her face rubbed all over by Azami’️s pale, perfect ass, she also loved dealing out a little punishment to her lover when the situation warranted it. Sometimes, that punishment came in the form of a little tit-for-tat, or, rather, ass-for-ass, sitting on Azami’️s face to punish her for sitting on hers. Or sometimes, Janet liked to deal the punishment directly to the offending body part, giving the princess a sound spanking until her bottom burned bright red. Janet received plenty of those spankings from Azami, too, and it was always a matter of who could punish who more for their perceived transgressions.

Today, Janet was the one who had the upper hand when it came to dealing out punishment. She kept on changing it up, landing a spank, then doing a few seconds of fingering, then spanking, then fingering, over and over again. She would begin to increase the number of spanks which came together, first to two, then to three.

“You’️re the meanie…facesitting me like that…your butt deserves this!” Janet would say, laughing merrily as she bruised her lover’️s bottom.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:26 pm

"Ah! I think so...!" Azami cried and moan with each spanks and fingering, her reddened butt sometimes wiggled around in response. "Ohh Janet-chan..."

Even if she probably could try turning the table around, the blue haired girl decided to enjoy her punishment session instead. Sure, she's going to have a little problem sitting or laying on her back after this, but the combination of pain and pleasure was just too good to pass on, especially when she's already aroused from their oral contest earlier. Azami felt herself getting closer to another orgasm, which was why she only squirmed lightly so Janet wouldn't have too much problem containing her.

"Oww...! At least... I didn't hurt you...! Nngghh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Azami struggled, but she did not struggle nearly hard enough to break free from Janet’️s clutches. The Lakota girl smirked and chuckled at her lover as she continued to alternate between heating the Japanese girl’️s bottom and fingering her pussy. Azami was a glutton for punishment, and there was no doubt that the princess could make this a little more interesting if she wanted to. But she didn’️t want to. And that was totally fine with Janet.

“You almost made me pass out! I couldn’️t breathe under your butt, sweetie! You—deserve—this!” Janet would add a little extra oomph to those last few spanks, and would then leave Azami’️s burning, bright red butt to sizzle as she would slide her fingers inside of Azami’️s pussy once more, not withdrawing them this time as she would tease the inner folds of her lover.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:20 am

"Oww!" Azami cried as Janet delivered the last hard spank on her now bright red ass before focusing on the fingering. "Owhhh..."

She wiggled slightly, the feeling of her burning butt combined with the growing pleasure between her legs drove her closer to the edge. Azami might not expected to be spanked in what supposed to be her celebration day, but at least it's Janet who did it, and in a way, she kinda deserved it too. Now that the pain was fading and the pleasure began to take over, she could start relaxing herself a bit, moaning in delight with each stroke in her slick womanhood.

"Mmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:10 am

Janet was satisfied with the color that Azami’️s ass had become. It was a bright but fleshy sort of red, sort of a mixture between crimson and peach, and both butt cheeks were very hot to the touch. The Lakota girl was satisfied that her lover had learned her lesson!

Now, she was focusing on the fingering. She had been made to cum while suffocated underneath Azami’️s ass, and now, she was going to make the princess cum in retaliation. Her fingers traced the lines of the delicate folds of the princess’️s sex, a couple of fingers stroking upwards towards Azami’️s clit, trying to poke at it again and tease it in order to really make her lover cry out in ecstasy. Now it was time for Azami to cum!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:20 am

It didn't take long for Azami to reach the edge since Janet had been teasing her with her shifting between the spanking and fingering. When the Lakota girl really got to work on her more than ready womanhood, she moaned in ecstasy while writhing on her lover's lap, her butt sticking out a bit. Soon enough, Azami's sex began to spasm, and her juices would flow out to coat Janet's fingers while she gripped the bed sheets firmly with her hands.

"Ohhhhhh..."

The blue haired girl then slumped again, panting and purring in delight as she rested herself on Janet's lap. That felt great. It's been a while since she got punished and pleasured at the same time like this, so Azami had to say that the pain on her rear was worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:31 am

It didn’️t take long before Azami started to lose control. Janet grinned and kept on pumping her fingers inside of the blue-haired princess, knowing that she had her lover on the ropes, as it were. She watched as Azami gripped the bedsheets, felt the woman’️s whole body tensing up, her red butt sticking cutely into the air as her pussy would begin to spill its content, juices drizzling down over Janet’️s fingers, coating them thoroughly as her body spasmed.

When Azami’️s orgasm was finished, Janet would let her lover lay there for a minute or two, panting heavily as she recovered from that delightful mixture of pleasure and pain. “Awww…poor baby…” Janet cooed, teasing her lover as she would bring her hand up to her mouth to lick off Azami’️s pussy juices. After giving Azami two minutes to recover, Janet would roll the princess over onto her back on the bed, falling down beside her and giggling. “That’️s what you get, sweetie!” she said, poking Azami’️s nose.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:53 am

"Hmmph..." Azami sighed as her nose was poked by Janet. "As far as I'm concerned... I still won our contest and just let you punish me to make up for it~" she stuck her tongue out playfully. "And I think you know that as well..."

Recovering from her orgasm and the spanking, Azami just wriggled around lazily, keeping herself on her side so her stinging ass wouldn't touch the bed yet. She just smiled at Janet after that declaration, clearly not feeling defeated despite taking a punishment session. Not that there was any real contest to begin with. They're pretty equal most of the times anyways, regardless of the type of fight they had, which wasn't a bad thing in itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:34 pm

“Only because you cheated, you big sexy dummy,” Janet said, poking Azami’️s nose again, a little harder this time. She was disgruntled—in a playful way, but still disgruntled. And Azami didn’️t seem very repentant, even after taking her punishment for not playing fair. Janet decided that her lover needed a little more incentive to apologize.

“So you let me punish you? And did you let me do…this?” Quickly, the Lakota wrestler would push on her lover, turning Azami over onto her back. Janet would then climb on top of the Japanese princess, sitting on her chest, wiggling her butt a little inches away from Azami’️s face. “If you wanted a facesit fight, I would’️ve given you a facesit fight, sweetie!” she exclaimed, before shifting her butt back to press it down on top of Azami’️s face! It was a bit of an unorthodox way to congratulate her lover on her victory the day before, but it sure was fun!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:11 pm

"Keep telling yourself that, dear~" Azami laughed as Janet accused her of cheating again.

She didn't expect her lover to have another go so quickly, though, and could only grunted as she was pushed onto her back. With Janet climbing on top of her and wiggling her rear, Azami knew full well what's going to happen. She inhaled before Janet's ass covered her face, and yelped in protest as her hands reached for her lover's hips.

"Mmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next