by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Energy Unbound

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Energy Unbound - Page 7 Empty Re: Energy Unbound

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:10 pm

Jay swallows nervously when hearing that he killed a Draca leader. Most fights with that race ends up as a 1-17 ratio. ! Draca killed for every 17 of just about anything else. Jay fought them, but didnt see many die. Listening to Ryan reminding him of how careful they all had to be. Jay didnt really know what it mean to be careful like that, as he never was and was pretty open.

He said nothing when Kurosagi basically threatened him

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Kurosagi assessed Jay again, if this boy encountered the Draca and lived to do it again. That was something, he hoped Jay could live to his potential. He folded his arms and closed his eyes, as if in thought.

He would then say "Listen, I will give you advice right now. Whatever you do, do not encounter the black dragons. They seek only to cause chaos and destruction, although only about ten remain. But they could posses cults, groups of humans that would fight to the end for them."

The old dragon went on with "Now if you have any questions regarding the supernatural, I can tell you the fact from the myth. I've seen it all, vampires, werewolves, celestial beings."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Jay had not even heard of the Draca coming in black scales....They must be dangerous as they are rare to find. "I would never become a human slave to them. Though, I will slay any of the them that try to turn me." Jay was actually enjoying talking to Kurosagi. But....The memories of war flooded his mind, and his body was shaking a bit, trying to repress the thoughts.

"I dont have very man-ny questions for you, Kurosagi. But....I may require them from you later on down the road."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Mr Carlson put a hand of reassurance upon Jay, he could tell the guy was troubled. He played warrior therapist to both Light and Chon, two people who under the surface had major issues. And they got out alright.

"Then I shall give you this piece of advise, most supernatural creatures. Barring dragons and demons, are weak against fire in some form or another. Vampires and zombies, as they are not alive their skin will char at a faster rate. Werewolves, their fur works against them when heat is concerned."

"He's got that right, most supernatural creatures forget about something important. Little thing called reality, you could be a aeon old vampire. But you still burn just like the next person. Anyway we're done here, catch you later old man." Ryan Carlson said, motioning for Jay to follow him back to the circle. Kurosagi merely grunted in the affirmative, sitting down to perform meditations.

The leader of team starmage would sit inside the circle and say "I'm hungry, let's head back. Jenny is a damm good chef."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:08 pm

Fire. Where the hell was he going to get that to accomplish his goals? If that was true, then the Arachniom and their wretched queen would be weak to fire. Which makes sense with a race of spiders....But that would be a major project to get THAT much damn fire. In any case, Jay had to get help somehow to get back there, and these people were willing to do that for him in exchange for his skills in combat.

Jay gives a bow to Kurosagi before running back to get in that circle with Ryan Carlson. "Um, food does sound good...." AS he sat down this time to prevent screwing up again, Jay spoke to the man. "So....Where could we get enough fire to say....Torch an entire city?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:24 pm

"Torch an entire city? Well the US branch of our government are perfecting a napalm gun, I could sign you on to test the prototypes. But it's got a mortality rate that's somewhat high by the way." Mr Carlson said, not taking the question seriously.

"Yeah this teleporter works by itself, ah look it's starting now." the young man said as the familiar to him white light enveloped both him and Jay. Sending them back to the room they were at, sure enough Jenny was there. In the kitchen, with several pots and pans on stoves. All being manipulated by her magic.

"Hey you two, I'm making ramen by the way." Jenny said as she turned her head to look at them, stirring the pot in front of her.

Ryan Carlson nodded and knelt in front of a Japanese table, motioning for Jay to do the same.
"So, you compete in tension. Had any interesting things happen there? Your file didn't mention much about it, I did want to go there. But it could cause people to suspect." he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:55 pm

"I dont wanna be a test subject. I dont like taking orders from others that I dont respect. Besides, I shouldnt get to involved with government things." Jay crossed his arms, closing his eyes as to not be blinded by the light. he was still wary of the magic that was occurring around him. But at least he didnt have to deal with it after this transporter got him home.....Oh, right. Jenny...

The hairs on Jay's neck stood on end in watching all of the pots moving through the air with magic. The lion looks to see Ryan motioning for him to sit. Jay had never seen such a short table....instinctively, he sat like the more experienced Ryan did.

"Tension....Yes. I havent done as much as i'd like, honestly. Ive lost more than I feel comfy with."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:51 pm

"I see, shame I couldn't go there. I bet it'd be a real hoot, but uh...let's just say the missus wouldn't approve." Mr Carlson muttered to Jay. However Jenny's cat hearing ability was in effect, her lips pursed.

"What was that sweetie?" Jenny said, turning her head and speaking in a sickly sweet voice.

Ryan Carlson sunk into the table, trying not to meet her gaze.
"Uh nothing dearie, just talking about wrestling and boy stuff." the leader of the team had punched out demons and gone back in time. But he wouldn't dare test the wrath of Jenny and her frying pan!

Soon Light and Lunar joined them at the table, Light still had his lips covered with ice cream.
"Light you have food on your lips still, allow me. Oh hello Mr Zokaro." Lunar stated as she procured a napkin and dapped at the big man's lips. Light in response only gave a small grunt as he looked at the table.

"So, got any friends in Tension?" Ryan said, ignoring everything else.

Last edited by 11503 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:22 pm

The lion was shocked at the ability of Jenny's hearing. He gave her a look with wide eyes before looking away, as not to be mean. This was the first time that jay could see a general and true fear on what he thought was a calm and collected Ryan Carlson. His gaze then turned to see Light and lunar come in. He gives the two of them a nod to show that he heard them and knew they were there.

"Friends....N-No. Not really. Not any that I do normal things w-- Well, I dont do many normal things, period."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:26 pm

"Well I don't think I'd ever have a normal life, let's just say. Man that I am, things that I've done. If you asked me a few years ago if this was where my life was headed, I'd have thought you were on crack. All of us, we've been around too much violence. Like take Chon for example, I once saw a glimpse of a future for him. Where he was an assassin for hire, his conscience no longer in check."

"Yes I recall that, you met an oracle in Atlantis. Who showed you the futures of us had you not obtained the sacred trident. I believe mine was to wander outer space, for some unknown reason." Lunar stated with a nod.

Ryan Carlson raised his eyebrows and nodded, saying to Jay "So yeah, but hey I can look down and see my legs are still the ones I was born with. But is there anyone you met in Tension who you would consider noteworthy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next