by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Energy Unbound

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Energy Unbound Empty Energy Unbound

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:38 pm

" Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure...." ~ Marianne Williamson

Jay Zokaro sat in his room. Not the clean living room that most see. No, in HIS room. The cluttered mess of rare artifacts that he got from his travels. Spears from the nomadic Rukskaarg, trinkettes from the Farfallia. And....A red orb from the Kazar-Pyros. Their leader gave him this orb long ago. After he and Auraborus helped them gain back their island home. Jay never understood the orb. When he held it, if felt warm....He was told that the orb held incredible power. The lion never guessed why.

The lion held it in his hands. He was in heavy thought. How he was doing so bad in the AFW. How his life had changed so much since he left home about 5 years ago. There was nothing he could do, was there? "I just want to be known....Known by all." Jay said into the orb, as if in a trance. Suddenly, the orb began to glow a deep red. Until.....It dissapeared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fast forward a day or two. The forests were uneasy. Animals had either fled or hid. Jay was in a statse of panic. The orb had given him unmatched energy, though his strength remained the same, it seemed that he was much stronger. So, why would he panic? He was tring to get back to normal by burning off that energy. And it wasn't working......So far, 48 hours straight of running around the forest. He hadn't slept, and was falling on a downward spiral. Lsing his ability to be rational, and was barely able to speak anymore.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Energy Unbound Empty Re: Energy Unbound

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:14 pm

Meanwhile, in a rundown apartment building in Kyoto.....

A phone rung loudly at the desk where a young man sat, with his feet on the table and darts in his hands. Said darts being tossed at a board some distance across. The young man put his feet off the table and answered the phone. But before he could a young woman who was the man's lover picked it up and put it close to her ear.

"Carlson's agency for the paranormal, how can I help you?" the young man didn't hear the response, but it made his lover frown.

"It's the supernatural government Ryan, they're requesting you." she muttered as she handed the phone to him.

"Thanks Jenny, hello? An anomaly you say? Running round in a forest? And a hiker saw this? You wiped his memory? Right, we will get on it. We'll report back later, okay goodbye." Ryan Carlson said, putting the phone down.

"Jenny get the rest of the team here, we need to discuss a plan." Ryan said moving to a large whiteboard, drawing on it as his lover left the room.

Soon after some members of the team arrived, a blind man, a girl with pink hair and a huge dude with blonde hair. They stood as Ryan looked at them all.

"Chon where the hell is Amy?" he asked the blind man.

"In Tokyo, she said she's on her way though." Chon said folding his arms.

Ryan Carlson sighed and said "Alright people we just got a request from the supe government. Some weird guy's been doing ninja shit in a forest not too far from here. But the reason it's strange is he's been doing it 48 hours and still going strong, we've been ordered to apprehend and bring him in. It's suspected he has some rare artefact assisting him, extreme caution people."

"What's the plan of attack?" the pink haired girl asked.

"I want you Lunar, and Light to engage the target. You are to battle and asses him, if he continues to be persistent. Do. Not. Use. Lethal force, I'm looking at you Light. We need him breathing, otherwise we might plug our only lead." Ryan Carlson said.

"Fine." the big guy said simply.

"Alright, Jenny here's the coordinates. lunar and Light the pair of you will be teleported. We'll arrange for sat watching over the area, maintain communication and if the target is too much I'll send Chon in." Ryan Carlson said as he wrote on a slip of paper and handed it to Jenny.

The witch then began drawing a white circle and began recanting from her old diary/spellbook. Light and Lunar without a word stepped into the circle as they were engulfed by the light. "I'll get a TV, Jenny tell the sat boys to give us coverage."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunar and Light emerged at the outskirts near the forest, thankfully it was still bright and sunny being as it was in summer.

Energy Unbound Tekken_6___lars_alexandersson_by_stirett-d36qno6.jpg

Energy Unbound 710df69e8e38b3229e65c82d4391f44c.jpg

"Remember the objective Light, the target is to be taken in. Not slain." Lunar said holding her hands together.

"I know, hang on. OI! Come on out and show yourself!" Light decided to get right to the point, tapping a nearby tree loudly to get attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Jay ran by the two already. He had to stop to see them, or at least try... When he was able to, Light and Lunar could see whatthey were dealing with. The cat ears and tail. Though they were fake, it could be misconstrued that he was more cat than human. His piercing green eyes tied it all together. "GRRR......" He growls at them. Because of the amunt of energy in his bdy, there was a red energy surrounding him. And the ground was shaking arund them all.

"GRRROOOUUHHH!!!" Jay yelled at them, barely able to handle the energy given to him by the red orb. "B-B-BACK....AWAY!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Light's body tensed up, he could feel Jay's power. It was huge, a near psychotic grin placed itself onto his mouth. His eyes going wide as he settled into his stance, his arms ready for combat. Light still hadn't fully reined in his dark tendencies, only Ryan Carlson could really do that.

"Heh..heh....heheheheheheheh!" Light gleefully said, Lunar placed a hand onto his shoulder to restrain him.

"Light please restrain yourself, we have to apprehend the suspect." the candy floss haired girl said.

Light remained quiet, yet ready to pounce at a moment's notice, Lunar meanwhile activated her flight mode and hovered just above the ground.

"Scanning target....." Lunar said as she covered her eyes with her hands, using the person's face and checking it with google.

"Result confirmed, target is known as Jay Zokaro. Member of the tension roster and wanted criminal, risk assessment is high...Oh! Be careful Light, my scanners don't fully register him as human!" Lunar said as she entered her fighting stance.

Light only snarled, before dashing towards Jay. He wasn't waiting any time here, the ex test subject would attempt to grab Jay by his collar and fling him over to a nearby tree. While Lunar would take to the sky in case of pursuit.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:16 pm

His sanity was too far gone to understand the situation at hand. He automatically saw them both as enemies instead of two people trying to understand what was wrong with him. Seing as one of them was already coming towards him to attack, Jay put up an arm to defend himself. But, more unintentionally happened. The lion was thrown towards the tree, and he used to launch himself off of it by putting his feet on the tree.

From his fingers, ten 1-inch claws shot from his fingers. He makes an attempt to swipe them at the boy before landing. After that, he would turn his entire body on one foot and lunge at the girl to try and swipe at her, too. "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Light snarled out as Jay lept off the tree, his arm driving itself into the tree where Jay's head would have been. It seemed he was making a beeline for his partner Lunar, the robot girl being caught by surprise by Jay's movements. They should have been impossible for a normal human to pull off.

"Augh!" Lunar said, being knocked off balance by Jay's surprise attack. She clung onto a nearby branch of a tree, disabling her flight mode.

Mr John Doe however would leap into the air, hoping to spear Jay in midair. At any rate he could give Lunar time to recover, and perhaps mount an offense of her own.

"I want to see your madness!!!" Light screamed out as he lept after Jay.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:56 pm

Though Jay was just a human and a human alone, his skills were increased ten-fold. He wouldn't have been able to do that, normally. He hit the girl, seeming to make her incapable of flying away from him. Before he could land again, Jay was rammed by the boy down to the ground. He takes several swipes of the boy to get him away, and even made an attempt at a headbutt. "RRAGH!"

"GGRAAAAHHH!!" Jay shouts once again, the very ground around the two shaking from the pure energy coursing through him; exerting force on Light without the lion even trying. The artifact they were searching for had fused into Jay's body almost instantly when he activated it. He wasn't able to control it, as it seemed to be controlling him more....

Last edited by 11367 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Light reeled back after harshly tackling Jay to the ground, he lept backwards and clung to a nearby tree as the ground shook. His eyes went wide before they narrowed to slits, he could see the thing controlling him. This whole situation reminded him of when he battled Ryan Carlson in the forest outside Starmage so many years ago.

Meanwhile back in the office of team Starmage, Ryan Carlson had gotten sat and thermal imagery over the forest. He and Jenny could clearly see the waves of energy Jay was giving off, the leader activated his transmitter and said "Lunar what's the situation?"

"Target has some sort of item in his body, fused I believe. I also believe that it's the source of his power." Lunar said as she resumed her flight mode.

"Understood, we'll continue to monitor the situation. Proceed with incapacitating Jay Zokaro, if the subject continues to persist Chon will aid you." Ryan Carlson said.

"Roger, proceeding!" Lunar said, flying down to Jay from above. Lunar hoped to wrap her legs around Jay's neck and fling him upwards into the air. Light would then join her as they both would attempt to deliver a double uppercut to Jay's gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:02 pm

Jay stood back up, hearing Lunar speaking to someone, and someone replying. He couldn't hear hat as being said too well, however. Jay had to keep mving, or else his body would be destroyed by the amount of energy being put on to and into his body. The lion charges towards Light, seeing him as a more dangerous target than the girl. He jumps and aims to send all ten claws into Light in some way.

If he were to not succede in hitting Light, then Jay would crash into the ground and cause a small crater. "URR....RRRAAGH!" He would only become more angry then, and want to fight them even more to get them away.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Light and Lunar were successful in hitting Jay with that double uppercut, Light clinging onto a branch while Lunar hovered in the air. They waited for Jay to stop his little screaming fit before they continued the offense, they didn't know the extent of the power that Jay had. But they were ordered to continue to asses him, but at the same time attempt to apprehend Jay.

"Light! With me!" Lunar said as she remained ready to fly.

The test subject nodded and used the branch to swing back and forth, leaping into the air and grabbing onto Lunar's legs. The robot girl then performed several flips in mid air, Light let go after three rolls and curled into a ball. Using the momentum to act as a powerful projectile, he'd aim towards Jay's location and create an even larger crater.

Lunar would meanwhile attempt to zip behind Jay and remain in flight mode, ready to use herself as bait to open him up for punishment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next